++++ LAKERS at Timberwolves 3/25/2015 ++++ 5 PM PT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic :: View next topic  
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:31 pm    Post subject:

Honeybadger81 wrote:
talking about the tankability, the lakers is no match to the Knicks, 76ers and the Wolves...

The Lakers basically have been taking since Kobe went down. Those other teams have been (bleep) since preseason. The fact that the Lakers are even this close is kinda insane.

Of course I blame the Teamball Illuminati for all this. See, when Kobe was shooting 30 times a game, we were losing game after game. Then the peanut gallery got all mad and Kobe started passing the ball and we started winning. I keep trying to tell people Kobe passing the ball is a waste of time, but do they listen?

!...
bws94
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:35 pm    Post subject:

Pressy just isn't the tank commander Byron Scott is. Takes talent to do it like BS.
Honeybadger81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:42 pm    Post subject:

How about if this game was managed by Byron?
Honeybadger81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:44 pm    Post subject:

bws94 wrote:
Pressy just isn't the tank commander Byron Scott is. Takes talent to do it like BS.

byron would have called iso for every lin's possession
revoldas
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:52 pm    Post subject:

Everyone keep on saying it's for the long term goal that we should embrace the lost, and I can understand that. But emotionally it's still hard to see my favorite player got benched for playing too good, cheer when promising young star make a TO, celebrate whenever my team lose and curse everyone when they don't. It's a conflict between the brain and the heart, the intellect and the emotion. Everything that my head tells me is right just feels so wrong. And to be honest if I'm not allowed to feel the game, to laugh or cry with my emotion goes up or down, then why the hell am I doing here.

Maybe I should just stop watching the game. I don't know. They say a true fan stuck with their team through hard time. They say a true fan look to the future not the short term meaningless win. They say a lot of things.

I really wish they can come up with a better way than this crappy lottery thing. Fans don't deserve this kind of torment. And every year half of the fan base is going through this crap.
13th Man
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:52 pm    Post subject:

I thought Pressey was forcing it a bit much tonight, was too obvious almost embarrasing to watch.

Byron's the true Tank Commander, he actually tries to win but manages to steer the tank naturally.
LIN17
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:55 pm    Post subject:

Honeybadger81 wrote:
How about if this game was managed by Byron?

BS would have had Sacre in there to secure the tank. PP with his rookie mistakes.
Honeybadger81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:58 pm    Post subject:

revoldas wrote:
Everyone keep on saying it's for the long term goal that we should embrace the lost, and I can understand that. But emotionally it's still hard to see my favorite player got benched for playing too good, cheer when promising young star make a TO, celebrate whenever my team lose and curse everyone when they don't. It's a conflict between the brain and the heart, the intellect and the emotion. Everything that my head tells me is right just feels so wrong. And to be honest if I'm not allowed to feel the game, to laugh or cry with my emotion goes up or down, then why the hell am I doing here.

Maybe I should just stop watching the game. I don't know. They say a true fan stuck with their team through hard time. They say a true fan look to the future not the short term meaningless win. They say a lot of things.

I really wish they can come up with a better way than this crappy lottery thing. Fans don't deserve this kind of torment. And every year half of the fan base is going through this crap.

i feel you...
Honeybadger81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:01 pm    Post subject:

13th Man wrote:
I thought Pressey was forcing it a bit much tonight, was too obvious almost embarrasing to watch.

Byron's the true Tank Commander, he actually tries to win but manages to steer the tank naturally.

yeah, the difference between master and novice
KLS
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:04 pm    Post subject:

Lin is lucky he was sit for the OT win. Imagine if he were the one to win the game instead of JC. Some fan wanted to punch him for winning against PHI. What now about JC now? Poor guys on the team. Playing hard to win only to be blamed. Positively, JC & Lin seem to be working well together. Both have scored 19+ two games in a row. If they play on the 2nd unit next season (assuming Lin is re-signed for cheap), then they will be some 2nd unit to watch. Just wish we get some decent veteran FAs to play with Kobe in the 1st unit. Conley, Lillard, Love, Durant. all FAs in 2016.
13th Man
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:19 pm    Post subject:

I've concluded that the players don't tank, they were all elated for the victory and in a way gave a FU type of celebration on the bench. You could tell that Wiggins was playing hard for the win as well, LaVine...he's just a bonehead lol.

Pressey tried to simmer the team down sitting Lin and Davis but JC came through with some big shots down the stretch.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32
Page 32 of 32
Jump to: