4 Charged After Allegedly Skipping Out on Bill, Running Over Waitress Outside OC Restaurant
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lakers95
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:18 pm    Post subject:

Throw those cheap dumbasses in jail. Glad she's alright.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:30 pm    Post subject:

The funny part is that it was probably a Denny's or some other cheap restaurant.

"FREE EGG GRAND SLAMS IF WE RUN."

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Legacy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:36 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
The funny part is that it was probably a Denny's or some other cheap restaurant.

"FREE EGG GRAND SLAMS IF WE RUN."

The best part is they parked in an open parking lot 1.6 miles literally down the street. We're dealing with criminal masterminds here.

BTW the little restaurant is called Mexico Lindo. A hole in the wall that probably serves up decent Mexican food. I've been to many places like that, and they usually overprice their menu. If I'm ever in the area I'll check them out.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:49 pm    Post subject:

Dladi Vidac wrote:
So glad she's alive. I'm going to stop in to that restaraunt in a couple weeks to see if she's working. If so I'll make sure to leave her a phat ass tip.

!!!!!!!!
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:52 pm    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:
Wow. Thank goodness she's okay. That was a scary ass video. What idiots. They almost killed a woman and have ruined their lives over a skipped check.

Unfortunately the 3 women involved have been charged with meaningless charges. They will suffer no real consequence for their actions.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:20 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
Wow. Thank goodness she's okay. That was a scary ass video. What idiots. They almost killed a woman and have ruined their lives over a skipped check.

Unfortunately the 3 women involved have been charged with meaningless charges. They will suffer no real consequence for their actions.

Time for some vigialnte justice...
Jimbo Jones: Hey, you're that drunken posse. Wow! Can I join ya?
Homer Simpson: I don't know, can you swing a sack of doorknobs?
Jimbo Jones: Can I!
Homer Simpson: You're in. Here's the sack!
Moe Szyslak: But you gotta supply your own knobs!
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:13 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
mhan00 wrote:

Well, to be fair, their actions were stiffing a waitress and getting into a car with a jackass. We don't know, although it is certainly easy to postulate that they are as (bleep) up as he is.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:48 am    Post subject:

KobeBryantCliffordBrown wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
mhan00 wrote:

Well, to be fair, their actions were stiffing a waitress and getting into a car with a jackass. We don't know, although it is certainly easy to postulate that they are as (bleep) up as he is.

Considering the (bleep) eating grin one of them is sporting in her booking photo, I'd say it's a safe bet.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:17 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
KobeBryantCliffordBrown wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
mhan00 wrote:

Considering the (bleep) eating grin one of them is sporting in her booking photo, I'd say it's a safe bet.

That's the kind of remorselessness and callousness that should be met with prison, frankly. That's an added layer to the crime itself. That guy needs something to change his perspective on life, otherwise none of us here wants to come across him on the streets unless we're Mad Max. He's like one of the many gleeful hooligans that Max has killed. That roll-over actually looks like some sh that he'd have done as a character in the trilogy.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:51 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
mhan00 wrote:

They'll probably think that it was worth the notoriety and laughs they got from seeing the woman almost die.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:47 am    Post subject:

Legacy wrote:

The best part is they parked in an open parking lot 1.6 miles literally down the street. We're dealing with criminal masterminds here.

Had a situation like that in my city. There was one murder in said city in 2014 and it happened on the sidewalk about a minute's walk from my door. Some younger guy in his 20s was waiting at 3am in his car for a woman to meet him and he was ambushed by a guy that was with her, she had her 17 yr old son with her too, so he could get in trouble for conspiracy as well (good mom...). The perp popped him 5 times, I was awake and heard the shots. I texted a friend I was conversing with, "I'm pretty sure someone just got killed outside my house." There were two quick ones to drop him and 3 spaced out ones to make sure he was dead. You can only guess as to why that took place, but I'm sure it wasn't anything good, obviously. Bad dealings and double crossings of some sort.

Long story short, they found the aholes' car at a motel within short distance. Same thing. Sometimes these idiots are newbies to the homicide or attempted vehicular manslaughter game and they don't know enough to ditch their car and GTHO of town in a hurry. Thankfully that is the case, though, so they're apprehended before causing any further mayhem.
leor_77
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:57 am    Post subject:

The worst part of this whole story are the smug mugshots.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: