Is Ronnie Price coming back next season?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is Ronnie Price coming back next season?
Yes
27%
 27%  [ 12 ]
No
72%
 72%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 43

LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:10 pm    Post subject:

bandiger wrote:
Rather not considering BS would play him over better players like Lin or Clarkson, why even give that type of opportunity.

Let's be real. We all know BS thinks Price is a better player than Lin will ever be.
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:05 pm    Post subject:

LandsbergerRules wrote:
bandiger wrote:
Rather not considering BS would play him over better players like Lin or Clarkson, why even give that type of opportunity.

Let's be real. We all know BS thinks Price is a better player than Lin will ever be.

"Through the legs to the left, through the legs to the right, we don't run them Laker plays, we just Kobe fadeaway..."
ch3cky0selff00
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:49 pm    Post subject:

I wouldn't want him back. I mean, it's surprising how little support here he has considering everybody wants a defensive point guard. One thing people fail to realize is that (available) point guards with a reputation for being defensive guards usually lack in the offense department. Key word here is AVAILABLE. More likely than not, if a point guard is just as good offensively as he is defensively.. he's not available lol.

Depending on where the lotto balls fall and what free agents sign.. I wouldn't completely be against Jordan Clarkson starting for the Lakers and Jabari Brown backing him up. Brown has impressed me for a back-up point guard. However, if Jordan Farmar would be willing to come back and not be a diva thinking he should be a priority in free agency I'd love to have him back as the back-up guard.
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:54 pm    Post subject:

10 people voted yes?

Doesn't matter what sick fetish BS has for Price. The FO wI'll just give him his check this season and then send him off his way. I doubt he will even have a job as a player in the NBA next year besides MAYBE as a D-league player for the Hornets or something.

So, no.
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:02 pm    Post subject:

Polls closed: LG doesn't think that Price will be back next season.

Requesting for right now. Please only open again if Price is signed again next season.

"Through the legs to the left, through the legs to the right, we don't run them Laker plays, we just Kobe fadeaway..."
Goldenwest
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:59 pm    Post subject:

If our next year's starting pg went down for any length of time, would you be comfortable having Price as the starter?

I wouldn't
Charisma
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:04 pm    Post subject:

Dang! I missed this thread and the poll is closed. I would have voted yes.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:01 pm    Post subject:

Where would we be without the head of the snake?
that said......

He will be back in a reserve role.
iggypop123
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:19 pm    Post subject:

ch3cky0selff00 wrote:
I wouldn't want him back. I mean, it's surprising how little support here he has considering everybody wants a defensive point guard. One thing people fail to realize is that (available) point guards with a reputation for being defensive guards usually lack in the offense department. Key word here is AVAILABLE. More likely than not, if a point guard is just as good offensively as he is defensively.. he's not available lol.

Depending on where the lotto balls fall and what free agents sign.. I wouldn't completely be against Jordan Clarkson starting for the Lakers and Jabari Brown backing him up. Brown has impressed me for a back-up point guard. However, if Jordan Farmar would be willing to come back and not be a diva thinking he should be a priority in free agency I'd love to have him back as the back-up guard.

he isnt a defensive point guard. he tries but gets roasted. dont confuse activity for acheivement. he was a camp invite and really the only reason he made the team was for nash backup plan. they should aim higher than price
Lakersprime
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:56 am    Post subject:

No. I would rather sign J Brown, who is young at least.
ch3cky0selff00
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:06 am    Post subject:

iggypop123 wrote:
ch3cky0selff00 wrote:

he isnt a defensive point guard. he tries but gets roasted. dont confuse activity for acheivement. he was a camp invite and really the only reason he made the team was for nash backup plan. they should aim higher than price

his reputation is that of a defensive point guard. That doesn't mean he's a great defender.. it just means thats the aspect of his game that he sucks the less at.
i_am_luv_sic
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:58 am    Post subject:

what kind of stupid question is this? of course he'll be back...he's your 2015/16 lakers starting pg!
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:09 pm    Post subject:

will be the biggest management blunder in the last 6 years if he is not locked up into a multiple year deal, with an ironclad no trade clause.
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
daytrader
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:04 am    Post subject:

Of course he is coming back! Above all, he is the "head of the snake"! What can lakers be without a head?!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: