=== The Official LG Tickets Thread ===
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brujoshocktop
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:36 pm    Post subject: Lakers vs Clippers easter sunday

I've got two Vip tickets for Lakers vs Clippers on easter sunday 4-5. They are Suite tickets valued at around 2000 each (suite b36). I'm asking 1000 or better offer for both and it comes with a parking pass. email me at funkeymunkey [AT] msn.com if you are interested.
STH_Rookie
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:20 pm    Post subject:

Hey season seat members,

Have any of you guys added seats in the past and were you able to get decent seats?

What about upgrades, have you gotten significant seat upgrades in the past?
STH_Rookie
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:42 pm    Post subject:

I have the option to buy another pair of season seats. Would love to give this option to a long time fan who might be on the waiting list or whatnot.

If you're interested, PM me. Not looking to make money on it, just FV so another fan can have the STH experience
prmstr
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:20 pm    Post subject: LAKER SEASON SEATS AVAILABLE -- 2015-2016

Read some posts about LG members getting their waiting list number called. For those still waiting, wait no more! I'm a 17-year season ticket holder and have next years tix available. Details:

---2 SEATS IN LOGE 112 -- ONE OF THE 6 BEST SECTIONS IN STAPLES. SO CLOSE TO THE HARDWOOD YOU CAN HEAR THE BOUNCE OF THE BALL!

---SELLING MINIMUM 10-GAME BLOCKS (FULL OR HALF SEASON ALSO AVAILABLE).

---$5,480.00 PER 10 GAMES (SEASON SEAT HOLDER PRICE -- NO MARK-UP).

---MUST SELL BY MAY 15, 2015 (PER LAKERS PAYMENT DEADLINE.

---IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP -- prmstr5 AT yahoo.com
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: LAKER SEASON SEATS AVAILABLE -- 2015-2016

prmstr wrote:
Read some posts about LG members getting their waiting list number called. For those still waiting, wait no more! I'm a 17-year season ticket holder and have next years tix available. Details:

---2 SEATS IN LOGE 112 -- ONE OF THE 6 BEST SECTIONS IN STAPLES. SO CLOSE TO THE HARDWOOD YOU CAN HEAR THE BOUNCE OF THE BALL!

---SELLING MINIMUM 10-GAME BLOCKS (FULL OR HALF SEASON ALSO AVAILABLE).

---$5,480.00 PER 10 GAMES (SEASON SEAT HOLDER PRICE -- NO MARK-UP).

---MUST SELL BY MAY 15, 2015 (PER LAKERS PAYMENT DEADLINE.

---IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP -- prmstr5 [AT] yahoo.com

I really wish I had a spare $5,500 lying around. Would LOVE to get these! Good luck with the sale man
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
prmstr
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 1:51 am    Post subject: Tickets

2015-2016 SEASON SEATS

Now that our boys got the 2ND PICK in the draft, don't miss the excitement, along with Kobe's last year.

Two amazing seats available -- details:

---Section 112, Row 17 on the aisle -- DIRECTLY ACROSS LAKERS BENCH.

---Full or half season available, but selling minimum 10-game blocks.

---$548.00 per game (season seat holder price -- NO MARK-UP).

Please contact me at prmstr5 -at- yahoo.com

Thanks.
krazypoetic
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:28 am    Post subject: 2015-2016 Amazing Seats

We have season seats in section 110 row 5... that's 5 rows from the court. My partner is a 35 year season ticket holder.We are looking for one more partner for the season. Please let me know if you are interested. Face value is 274 and there is a $25 parking pass for each game, so you are in for $573 for each game. This is the face value and there is no mark up. Please contact me at Kelihu -at- EJLGlaw.com if interested. You can also call me at 310-713-4540
HOF Rookie
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:22 pm    Post subject:

anyone interested in buying the full book of 2015-16 season tickets? PM me if you're interested, would like to figure things out in the next month or so
Spike
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:45 pm    Post subject:

Hey all--

With the draft now completed, I'm getting excited for the upcoming season! Russell and Randle, what might be Kobe's last run, and hopefully a free agent or two!

I'm a long time season-ticket holder looking for a person or two or three to split the upcoming season with (and beyond, if you're interested) AT FACE VALUE FOR ALL GAMES. Games will be divided evenly and fairly by a draft.

Currently, my seats are in Sec. 332, Row 10, Seats 1-2, and are $36 per seat per game. Tickets would be divided fairly through a draft process.

I've had people from LG before and it's been great, but people tend to drop out from year to year (and especially when the team isn't great), so looking for some people to fill the void.

Let me know if you're interested! I'd love to have you.

[EDIT: Tickets for this year all sold! Thanks LG!]

Last edited by Spike on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
KOBE WAN
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:52 pm    Post subject: Interested in getting a pair of seats on the floor for one game

I want a pair of floor seats for Any one game. I called and put in a request at Barry's tickets and said to wait till tix go on sale. Any other possibilities I could use?
EdfromSimiValley
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:25 am    Post subject:

I'm selling the final home preseason game against the Portland TrailBlazers on Monday October 19.

Section 319
Row 11
Aisle seats.
Best upper level view possible. You see the entire court and face the Lakers bench (free throw line extended line of sight)

$95 for the pair. I can accept PayPal payment and the tickets will be mailed as soon as they are received from the Lakers next month.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
HOF Rookie
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:09 am    Post subject:

If anyone is looking for single game tickets in the 200 section near the Lakers bench, PM me.
BleedGold
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:59 pm    Post subject:

Pair of seats in sect 116 right near VIP entrance and Team LA store. All games avail. PM me to discuss.
D's Advocate
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:59 pm    Post subject:

It's crazy how many 200 and 100 seats were open this year for new people. People be panicking.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number Reply with quote
laker42fan
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:40 pm    Post subject:

HOF Rookie wrote:
If anyone is looking for single game tickets in the 200 section near the Lakers bench, PM me.

I'm in Sec. 205, PM me for tickets too. All for sale except Opening day, Feb. 19th and final game.
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:17 am    Post subject:

I am looking to go to probably 5-10 games this year if anyone is looking to sell just shoot me a PM to let me know game availability
lj12
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:42 am    Post subject:

anyone know where I can get good tickets to the raptors game on the 20th of nov? in the 100's please. I am going to LA to watch my second game at staples!!! prices are a bit high on stub hub and the nba ticket exchange..

any help would be appreciated!
safari_in_cali
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:04 pm    Post subject:

lj12 wrote:
anyone know where I can get good tickets to the raptors game on the 20th of nov? in the 100's please. I am going to LA to watch my second game at staples!!! prices are a bit high on stub hub and the nba ticket exchange..

any help would be appreciated!

If you wait till the day of the game, you should be able to score really cheap tickets on Stub Hub closer to the start of the game. The game against Raptors is not in high demand, so I am sure that there will be many unsold tickets, which will cause the prices to fall drastically as the game approaches.
EdfromSimiValley
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:17 am    Post subject:

I'm selling the following 3 Lakers home games in November for $95/pair if anyone is interested:

Tuesday November 3rd Denver Nuggets
Sunday November 15 Detroit Pistons
Sunday November 22 Portland TrailBlazers

Seats are arguably the best upper level view you can find:
Section 319 Row 11 aisle seats next to section 318.
You face the Lakers bench and are not behind the basket or near the band.

I can accept PayPal for payment and will mail the hard tickets once received from the Lakers by the end of this month (September).

Thanks for looking!
Josh4Q
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:13 am    Post subject:

Question for anyone on the STH waiting list. Are you contacted with confirmation when you're added to the list? They charged my credit card over a month ago and I haven't heard a thing. No info when I log into my Lakers account either.
HOF Rookie
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:23 pm    Post subject:

Josh4Q wrote:
Question for anyone on the STH waiting list. Are you contacted with confirmation when you're added to the list? They charged my credit card over a month ago and I haven't heard a thing. No info when I log into my Lakers account either.

Yeah they will send you a letter with your wait list number.wouldn't be too concerned, they will send communication
HOF Rookie
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:12 pm    Post subject:

anyone interested in buying a block of tickets? games and prices negotiable.
raffi
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:48 pm    Post subject:

Just got my tickets - Kobe is featured on all of them with photos from the prior 19 seasons. Very cool.
JMon348
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:21 am    Post subject:

Well guys need some advice. I'm from Virginia and been a Laker fan all my life. I promised myself that I would see a game in LA before Kobe retires. I have just booked a trip for my wife and I to come to LA and I'll be there opening night!!!!! Words can't express how excited I am. We will be arriving Wednesday Oct. 28th AM, and leaving Sunday Nov. 1st PM. I need the best advice on how to get tickets to opening night. I figured Kobe has the highest % to play then, so I'd rather not gamble and book a mid season trip and have an injury or something happen.

So I am looking for tickets to opening night vs the Wolves. Advice, recommendations, or any info is greatly appreciated!
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:00 am    Post subject:

JMon348 wrote:
Well guys need some advice. I'm from Virginia and been a Laker fan all my life. I promised myself that I would see a game in LA before Kobe retires. I have just booked a trip for my wife and I to come to LA and I'll be there opening night!!!!! Words can't express how excited I am. We will be arriving Wednesday Oct. 28th AM, and leaving Sunday Nov. 1st PM. I need the best advice on how to get tickets to opening night. I figured Kobe has the highest % to play then, so I'd rather not gamble and book a mid season trip and have an injury or something happen.

So I am looking for tickets to opening night vs the Wolves. Advice, recommendations, or any info is greatly appreciated!

Somebody with season tix please sell your opening night tix to this man! Love the dedication. Go Lakers!!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65, 66, 67  Next
Page 52 of 67
Jump to: