1 Pacer Stabbed wife slashed, 2 Hawks Arrested in NY
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:40 pm    Post subject: 1 Pacer Stabbed wife slashed, 2 Hawks Arrested in NY

Just wow.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba-player-chris-copeland-wife-stabbed-outside-york-114037301--nba.html
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:57 pm    Post subject:

What in the actual (bleep)
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:21 pm    Post subject:

Antic and Sefalosha arrested for interfering? WTH?....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:29 pm    Post subject:

22 wrote:

Surprised they didn't shoot them.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:08 pm    Post subject:

What has me most confused is that Antic and Sefalosha were arrested for tying to interfere with the arrest, of who? The attackers? Where they friends with the suspect?
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:22 pm    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
What has me most confused is that Antic and Sefalosha were arrested for tying to interfere with the arrest, of who? The attackers? Where they friends with the suspect?

exactly! We need some more details on this
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:53 pm    Post subject:

They don't call Sefolosha a slasher for no reason.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:00 pm    Post subject:

smh out partying through 4am with a game that same day. You get paid millions upon millions to work pretty much 8 months out of the year and you still have a need to party that late on game day??
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:29 pm    Post subject:

I saw that this morning on the local news his wife and another woman were stabbed as well. They caught the guy who did it.
santamonica2188
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:16 pm    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:

Typically interfering is hindering/interfering with the duties of a police officer and/or an investigation they are conducting. Sounds like the two geniuses stormed the crime scene, refused to leave/obey orders from police, and were arrested for it.
fansincemagic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:33 pm    Post subject:

Something is wrong, neither Hawks player is known for blocking.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:45 pm    Post subject:

CBaller8 wrote:
22 wrote:

Antic's antics were way out of line. Had to.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:53 pm    Post subject:

audioaxes wrote:
smh out partying through 4am with a game that same day. You get paid millions upon millions to work pretty much 8 months out of the year and you still have a need to party that late on game day??

I'm not a drinker and I essentially agree with what you're conveying, i.e. that they should be in the gym at 4am, but they did worse back in the day partywise. Worse substances than drink alone. Bird used to get hammered early in his career in public bars with a thousand chowdaheads swarming around him (not smart), he just didn't get stabbed. Ced Maxwell said Bird could drink any other guy he's seen under the table. He tells that story about them drinking and on the drive home, Larry sees that Ced is starting to look queasy so he gives him a bottle of water and tells him to drink it and Ced takes a big gulp only to discover that Larry had poured vodka in it and they had to pull over so Ced could "feed the animals". Said Larry was lhao. Now, Bird was a dead serious bball player and dead serious about winning, so I'm willing to cut him some slack over less proven guys. That said, if I were in his shoes or any other, I wouldn't be drinking or partying to that extent. I'd have other vices, but not anything that would leave me with a hangover. Mike did his share of drinking too from what I've heard. Not a stranger to Cohibas and cognac.
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:08 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
audioaxes wrote:

I'm not a drinker and I essentially agree with what you're conveying, i.e. that they should be in the gym at 4am, but they did worse back in the day partywise. Worse substances than drink alone. Bird used to get hammered early in his career in public bars with a thousand chowdaheads swarming around him (not smart), he just didn't get stabbed. Ced Maxwell said Bird could drink any other guy he's seen under the table. He tells that story about them drinking and on the drive home, Larry sees that Ced is starting to look queasy so he gives him a bottle of water and tells him to drink it and Ced takes a big gulp only to discover that Larry had poured vodka in it and they had to pull over so Ced could "feed the animals". Said Larry was lhao. Now, Bird was a dead serious bball player and dead serious about winning, so I'm willing to cut him some slack over less proven guys. That said, if I were in his shoes or any other, I wouldn't be drinking or partying to that extent. I'd have other vices, but not anything that would leave me with a hangover. Mike did his share of drinking too from what I've heard. Not a stranger to Cohibas and cognac.

And we all know about Kobe and his Big Mac's!
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:46 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
CBaller8 wrote:
22 wrote:

Antic's antics were way out of line. Had to.

lol
easybreeze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:10 am    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:

Let me help you understand then...

Cops: clearout! everyone go home!
Antic: wtf! wtf! wtf!
Sefalosha: mf ! mf!
Cops: move it!!
Antic: hey! I hear you!
Cops: move it!
Sefalosha: don't yell at me!

Alcohol induced NBA ego kicks in, and now they don't know how to turn around and walk away.

Their in full , keep it 100% mode.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:14 am    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
audioaxes wrote:

And we all know about Kobe and his Big Mac's!

We Lakerfan gotta lay lower than every other base when the subject of dumb decisions on the road crop up. There's no other track record worse than ours unfortunately. Ours is legend compared to a flyover franchise like Utah's for example. LA is just that way, mang. If I were a blue chip Laker, I know I'd dabble for all I was worth myself. Dangerous mindset in this day and age. Even rock stars are moderately more PC than they were in the 90s and back.
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:57 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
@ShamsCharania
Atlanta's Thabo Sefolosha has been diagnosed with a broken ankle from NYPD incident early Wednesday, out for season, sources tell RealGM.

Quote:
@ShamsCharania
More specifically, Thabo Sefolosha has sustained a fractured tibia in his leg, league sources tell RealGM. MRIs ongoing on other damages.

Thats a blow to the Hawks especially when it comes to guarding Lebron.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:22 pm    Post subject:

eureca wrote:
Quote:
@ShamsCharania
Atlanta's Thabo Sefolosha has been diagnosed with a broken ankle from NYPD incident early Wednesday, out for season, sources tell RealGM.

Quote:
@ShamsCharania
More specifically, Thabo Sefolosha has sustained a fractured tibia in his leg, league sources tell RealGM. MRIs ongoing on other damages.

The plot thickens!!!
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:51 pm    Post subject:

What a bunch of clowns. Imagine what Kobe would do to them for acting like this the day before a game.

Dreamshake
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:04 pm    Post subject:

eureca wrote:
Quote:
@ShamsCharania

Quote:
@ShamsCharania

LeBron smiles.

We may be looking at Duncan/LeBron IV.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:07 pm    Post subject:

Dreamshake wrote:
eureca wrote:
Quote:
@ShamsCharania

Quote:
@ShamsCharania

LeBron smiles.

It's not really under his control, but I've never seen a superstar have an easier path to the finals each year than Lebron

A player getting a broken ankle from getting arrested? Unreal hahahah
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:11 pm    Post subject:

22 wrote:
eureca wrote:
Quote:
@ShamsCharania

Quote:
@ShamsCharania

The plot thickens!!!

You knew something had to happen to the Hawks....they couldn't have the best record in the east without something bad happening to them....I guess the Hawks fans should be used to their luck by now.
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:17 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
What a bunch of clowns. Imagine what Kobe would do to them for acting like this the day before a game.

He'd break their legs.
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:18 pm    Post subject:

22 wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:
eureca wrote:
Quote:
@ShamsCharania

Quote:
@ShamsCharania

LeBron smiles.

It's not really under his control, but I've never seen a superstar have an easier path to the finals each year than Lebron

A player getting a broken ankle from getting arrested? Unreal hahahah

Did you see the video? It took like 6 cops to slam him to the ground.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: