Lakers Exit Meetings Start Tuesday
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rivershow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:29 pm    Post subject:

tonman wrote:
AirShooter wrote:
Afrosho wrote:
When is Kobe's interview ?

He's not doing one this year. They made him exempt.

Another reason why this team didn't gel.

Really? That's presumptuous. I have not heard one player talk badly about Kobe so far. He has even been on the bench offering Clarkson tips. Clarkson spoke glowingly about Kobe in his exit interview.
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:59 pm    Post subject:

Rivershow wrote:
tonman wrote:
AirShooter wrote:
Afrosho wrote:

Really? That's presumptuous. I have not heard one player talk badly about Kobe so far. He has even been on the bench offering Clarkson tips. Clarkson spoke glowingly about Kobe in his exit interview.

"Gel" is code for Lin didn't get enough minutes and/or encouragement from Scott and/or patience from the Laker FO and/or accolades from the media and/or time with Davis and/or whatever else some of his fans thought he deserved or required.

Apparently Kobe being allowed to skip the exit interviews (like he hasn't already spoken to Mitch and Byron about the team's direction for next year) retroactively caused all of the above.
Rivershow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:19 pm    Post subject:

SweetP wrote:
Rivershow wrote:
tonman wrote:
AirShooter wrote:
Afrosho wrote:

"Gel" is code for Lin didn't get enough minutes and/or encouragement from Scott and/or patience from the Laker FO and/or accolades from the media and/or time with Davis and/or whatever else some of his fans thought he deserved or required.

Apparently Kobe being allowed to skip the exit interviews (like he hasn't already spoken to Mitch and Byron about the team's direction for next year) retroactively caused all of the above.

Lol that's what I thought it was.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: