I wonder what it would take to get Embiid from Philly?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scoobs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:50 am    Post subject: I wonder what it would take to get Embiid from Philly?

They have a potential log jam at center with Embiid, Noel and possibly somebody like Okafor. I also heard that Embiid has had work ethic problems for them. I would trade one of Randle, Clarkson or the 4th/5th pick for him. I might even consider throwing in the 27th pick. If we were to get assurance that Love would sign with us, I would go ahead and offer Randle and #27 for Embiid and draft Winslow with our pick.

PF-Love 25ppg/13rpg/40%threes
SF-Winslow 12ppg, 5rpg, 36%threes
C-Embiid 12ppg, 10rpg, 2.5bpg
PG-Clarkson 16ppg, 5rpg, 7apg
SG-Bryant 18ppg, 4apg in 28mpg

I like the fact that we would have a young core with two potential elite defensive players in Embiid and Winslow.
LakerSanity

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:52 am    Post subject:

Wrong forum. You were privately warned about not starting trade threads in the lounge. Take this as a public warning.

Twitter: @DeleteThisPost
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: