Article: Lakers will win 22 games, finish last in West
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krispy Kreme
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:27 pm    Post subject:

kept telling everyone we would suck. and we did.

meanwhile, everyone else was riding the homer, or "true fan" bandwagon, and a predicted we'd be atleast decent this year. and that we'd be fun to watch. losing isn't fun. on any level.

ill follow us, but we won't be worth a damn until we get durant or westbrook.

but but but kobe is going to come back with a vengeance ! the mamba! #vino!

more like #homer
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:35 am    Post subject:

I hope we've learned that one of the most underrated things in professional sports is the ability to actually play. The "If Healthy" argument really isn't one IMO, b/c durability and health are an intricate part of the game. In that respect, we are terrible.

Thankfully we will start getting a younger nucleus of players. Though injuries can happen to even the youngest (Randle), we've slowly phased out the older players on the team.
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:19 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
I hope we've learned that one of the most underrated things in professional sports is the ability to actually play. The "If Healthy" argument really isn't one IMO, b/c durability and health are an intricate part of the game. In that respect, we are terrible.

Thankfully we will start getting a younger nucleus of players. Though injuries can happen to even the youngest (Randle), we've slowly phased out the older players on the team.

I only hope you are correct on your statement concerning a "younger nucleus". That would be my desired path for the team.

But about half the threads around here have the concept of " what can we trade our young players for?" Usually the targets mentioned are near thirty with back or knee issues.

Going to be very intertesting to see what the new Laker Way is going to be.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:22 am    Post subject:

Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:

I only hope you are correct on your statement concerning a "younger nucleus". That would be my desired path for the team.

But about half the threads around here have the concept of " what can we trade our young players for?" Usually the targets mentioned are near thirty with back or knee issues.

Going to be very intertesting to see what the new Laker Way is going to be.

Well, I'm more concerned with plunking down sizeable chunks of our cap space to over 35 year old guys like Nash, Kobe.
panamaniac
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:21 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:

Not to open another can, but we need another damn training staff.
petergr
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:07 pm    Post subject:

Threads like these make me

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=170207
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
Jump to: