Polaris Slingshot

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:00 pm    Post subject: Polaris Slingshot

Geese. I'd never even heard of these things before until just seeing one drive down the road. Totally badass...

Slingshot 1

Slingshot 2

Slingshot 3

Pretty kewl for a very reasonable $20k
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
The Thief
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:21 pm    Post subject:

My dad had one on reserve in our towns dealership. When it finally arrived at the dealship we took it for a test drive. What a piece of crap. No power, sounds horrible and you have to wear a helmet to boot. Just a total turd. It does look cool though. Needless to say he didn't purchase it.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:28 pm    Post subject:

The Thief wrote:
My dad had one on reserve in our towns dealership. When it finally arrived at the dealship we took it for a test drive. What a piece of crap. No power, sounds horrible and you have to wear a helmet to boot. Just a total turd. It does look cool though. Needless to say he didn't purchase it.

That's too bad, as it really did look very kewl. I've a buddy that has a Can Am and it actually performs really well. I just can't see the point in a ride-atop 3 wheeler, but this sit-in 3 wheeler looked to hit the mark. Hopefully they can work the kinks out, as it really is something unique.
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
The Thief
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:36 pm    Post subject:

Yeah they need to beef it up. For that type of car you need to be in the 4 second range for 0-60 to even be halfway interesting. This thing is more in the 6 second range. It wasn't cheap either. I think the one my dad had priced out was going to be roughly 30K.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: