LAL & Phoenix

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakurluv
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:44 pm    Post subject: LAL & Phoenix

Lin for Brandon Knight and Cash considerations.

It's obvious that Bledsoe will be the cornerstone for the Suns future, I can't see Knight playing second fiddle in that situation. Lin is a guard somewhat in the mold of a Steve Nash and is better suited for the Backup roll.

It works for both teams, I could really see a future with Clarkson and Knight in the back court for the Lakers. Two Combo guards manning the back court would be a nice piece to the Lakers puzzle for the future.

The Lakers need a more than adequate PG to run with Kobe, not that Clarkson doesn't fit the mold, but I think he will need at least another year to prove himself. But Mitch and Co. is right he does have some Westbrook qualities and if that's the case, he could benefit from a player like Knight being on the team as well.

If we could add Knight we'd be pairing up Kentucky products with him and Randle...
misterrunon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:47 pm    Post subject:

They wouldn't even take that trade if we offered Lin + 27th pick.
Bard207
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: LAL & Phoenix

lakurluv wrote:
Lin for Brandon Knight and Cash considerations.

It's obvious that Bledsoe will be the cornerstone for the Suns future, I can't see Knight playing second fiddle in that situation. Lin is a guard somewhat in the mold of a Steve Nash and is better suited for the Backup roll.

It works for both teams, I could really see a future with Clarkson and Knight in the back court for the Lakers. Two Combo guards manning the back court would be a nice piece to the Lakers puzzle for the future.

The Lakers need a more than adequate PG to run with Kobe, not that Clarkson doesn't fit the mold, but I think he will need at least another year to prove himself. But Mitch and Co. is right he does have some Westbrook qualities and if that's the case, he could benefit from a player like Knight being on the team as well.

If we could add Knight we'd be pairing up Kentucky products with him and Randle...

Lin for Knight is tilted enough, but the Suns having to also add cash is completely absurd.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: