know anything about pasadena?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
beastmaster
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: know anything about pasadena?

hey guys. i'm movin to pasadena from huntington beach (school-related). anybody know the good places to go out at night?
chef
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject:

old town?

I enjoyed drinknig at Bar Celona....fun place.
Muad'Dib
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject:

Coco Lamb at Akbar.

Please believe.
jLuVTHaLaKERS
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject:

moose mcgillycuddy's is THA best bar there. you have to be there at 9pm to avoid a HUGE line. if not just walk up and down the street and check out random bars. random bars = random chicks......

...... but watch out for tha po po, they are strict as hell out there
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
F Snaq
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject:

Old Town you'll like it when you're new. But it may get old if you go there every weekend. Yeah, Bar celona is a nice place, gets a bit crowded at times, especially on weekends. I think Moose McGillicudy's has college nights on Wednesdays. Nice place to meet young girls there. Don't go to Muse. If you are, chill upstairs. The dancefloor downstairs is always packed with nasty sweathogs. A lot of ghetto people go there. That small bar in between Moose and Q's looks nice. I don't know the name of the place but I've driven by it a lot. I've seen some nice looking girls there. But overall, Old Town is actually a pretty good place to take your date to.
NBA referees are a detriment to the integrity and essence of the game of basketball. It is our duty, as fans of this sacred game, to eviscerate each and every one of these treacherous maggots, if ever we cross paths with any of them in our lives.
mike_dee23
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: know anything about pasadena?

beastmaster wrote:
hey guys. i'm movin to pasadena from huntington beach (school-related). anybody know the good places to go out at night?

where are you going to school? you should just take the metro to hollywood and party over there. Pasadena is alright to party at, but I doubt it's as fun as Huntington or that area. There are good places to shop though. Really good bookstore too.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
chef
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: know anything about pasadena?

mike_dee23 wrote:
beastmaster wrote:

where are you going to school? you should just take the metro to hollywood and party over there. Pasadena is alright to party at, but I doubt it's as fun as Huntington or that area. There are good places to shop though. Really good bookstore too.

what bookstore....Barnes and Noble?

To me, Pasadena is kinda chessy..old town is at least...its a tad far....last time there I did go to Bar Celona and Villa Sorriso down the street.....interesting. Gorden Biersch for beers....I think Q's turned into Barneys Beanery (I hate Barneys). Muse sucks
mike_dee23
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: know anything about pasadena?

chef wrote:
mike_dee23 wrote:
beastmaster wrote:

what bookstore....Barnes and Noble?

To me, Pasadena is kinda chessy..old town is at least...its a tad far....last time there I did go to Bar Celona and Villa Sorriso down the street.....interesting. Gorden Biersch for beers....I think Q's turned into Barneys Beanery (I hate Barneys). Muse sucks

No, not BN... Vromans. They have a lot of readings there. Yardhouse is cool. Just hang out at that shopping center. You can also drive a few miles south to Alhambra and go to the Havana House.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
KBandKB
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject:

Pacific Theaters
smokestack
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject:

pasadena has great restaurants; judging by the residents of pasadena/south pas. i don't think its a hot nightspot...but,

there's a comedy club called 'the ice house';
there's also a cool jamaican restaurant/bar/club..'kingston cafe' i think

for nice little coffee shops, head over to eagle rock (le petite beaujolais, fatty's, the coffee table, and of course...swork)

oh man,

'the chalet' in eagle rock on colorado is a super hip, chill bar. right next to the best pizza in town, casa bianca!
a new place called 'eagle rock underground' sometimes has parties (? i've never been) for independent artists (mostly hip hop).

eagle rock also has the perfect place for drunken karaoke and bowling at all star lanes.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject:

Hooters at the end of COlorado which during the Lakers championship run against the New Jersey Nets 3 peat channel 9 was there for post game interviews with fnas every game. Pus the hooter chicks were super hot back then . Currently at pasadena the chicks are alright. Covina Hooters got way hotter chicks than pasadena. Anyways being in Pasadena it's all fun anyways. All up and down Colorado blvd. is packed with different clubs,bars, restuarants, stores, billiards, and hoka bars too.
ArrOhBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject:

Gravity Hill...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: