Patience for 2016 Brings us Durant AND Butler= Dynasty

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakeShowSince84
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:32 pm    Post subject: Patience for 2016 Brings us Durant AND Butler= Dynasty

(Considering Butler don't sign the 5 year max)If I'm Kupchak/Buss, I wouldn't lose sleep on not getting a big for the Max this summer. Even if we can get a serviceable big for the upcoming season we will be fine. Looks like Butler will sign a 1 year deal and make his way to L.A next season. Lakers would have enough to sign two max players, ..Durant/Butler...

Russell
Butler
Durant
Randle
Upshaw?

This team would be a dynasty like no other....

Pipe dream or probable?
gng930
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:56 pm    Post subject:

They would still be able to sign Butler and Durant next summer even if they use up all their cap-space this summer.
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Patience for 2016 Brings us Durant AND Butler= Dynasty

LakeShowSince84 wrote:
(Considering Butler don't sign the 5 year max)If I'm Kupchak/Buss, I wouldn't lose sleep on not getting a big for the Max this summer. Even if we can get a serviceable big for the upcoming season we will be fine. Looks like Butler will sign a 1 year deal and make his way to L.A next season. Lakers would have enough to sign two max players, ..Durant/Butler...

Russell
Butler
Durant
Randle
Upshaw?

Pipe dream or probable?

I see your pipe and raise you one, sign Aldridge this year and promise him Durant next year...

Russell
Butler
Durant
Aldridge / Randle
Upshaw
LakeShowSince84
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:26 am    Post subject: Re: Patience for 2016 Brings us Durant AND Butler= Dynasty

unleasHell wrote:
LakeShowSince84 wrote:

Russell
Butler
Durant
Randle
Upshaw?

Pipe dream or probable?

I see your pipe and raise you one, sign Aldridge this year and promise him Durant next year...

Russell
Butler
Durant
Aldridge / Randle
Upshaw

Wow! I'd be on the biggest emotional happiness high ever lol
idrinkhaterade
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:23 am    Post subject:

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/13181943/jimmy-butler-chicago-bulls-agree-five-year-90-million-deal

and that's the end of the butler conversation
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: