Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:32 am    Post subject:

TheJellosJigglin' wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Good luck trying to win the presidency by pissing off the Latino voters....this guy obviously doesn't realize what a big voting bloc they have become......even more important since they have large populations in swing states such as Florida.

He's not trying to win. This is about publicity.

Other than selling his name, I don't see how this is worth much launching a fake campaign. I think in his egocentric mind he thinks he can possibly win.
Christopher C
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:23 am    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
TheJellosJigglin' wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Good luck trying to win the presidency by pissing off the Latino voters....this guy obviously doesn't realize what a big voting bloc they have become......even more important since they have large populations in swing states such as Florida.

Other than selling his name, I don't see how this is worth much launching a fake campaign. I think in his egocentric mind he thinks he can possibly win.

He also might be doing this in part to show his daughter how this process works and introduce her to the people who control the faucet and the goose that lays golden eggs. I think this is part of Jeb Bush's motive too, for his son George Prescott Bush. These are people that might run in 10-20 years. Plus they get a free trip around the country, courtesy of political donors.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:28 pm    Post subject:

TheJellosJigglin' wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
TheJellosJigglin' wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:

He also might be doing this in part to show his daughter how this process works and introduce her to the people who control the faucet and the goose that lays golden eggs. I think this is part of Jeb Bush's motive too, for his son George Prescott Bush. These are people that might run in 10-20 years. Plus they get a free trip around the country, courtesy of political donors.

No introduction necessary.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:32 pm    Post subject:

George Lopez ‏@georgelopez Jun 29

Americans ! Stop hiring rapists to work on youre homes and stop hiring criminals to raise you're children , clean hotels @realDonaldTrump
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:00 pm    Post subject:

Step 1.) ostracize the Mexican demographic
Step 2.) Get dropped by NBC & Macy's
Step 3.) ??????
Step 4.) Profit

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kcxiv
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:33 pm    Post subject:

its not just the mexican demographic that he alienated. Its all Latin countries, they will all stick together in something like this.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:37 pm    Post subject:

Trump is no doubt all about the publicity.

But he's also as arrogant as it gets. I have little doubt that in his twisted mind he actually thinks (or thought) that he had a chance of being an actual candidate in this race.
Roger O. Thornhill
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:38 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
Step 1.) ostracize the Mexican demographic
Step 2.) Get dropped by NBC & Macy's
Step 3.) ??????
Step 4.) Profit

He still holds broad appeal in the angry white men over age 50 suffering from low-T demographic.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:43 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:

But he's also as arrogant as it gets. I have little doubt that in his twisted mind he actually thinks (or thought) that he had a chance of being an actual candidate in this race.

I think the latest polls had him up there with Jeb Bush.....so he probably thinks pissing off a bunch of Latinos is worth it if he has a chance to get the nomination.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:59 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

I think the latest polls had him up there with Jeb Bush.....so he probably thinks pissing off a bunch of Latinos is worth it if he has a chance to get the nomination.

Nah. He's caught dead in the middle of the pack, right between Rand Paul and Crazy Cruz.

Brother Bush - 15%
WishWash Walker - 10.2%
Rabid Rubio - 9.4%
Uncle Carson - 9.4%
Hawkish Huckabee - 8%
Populist Paul - 8%
Trainwreck Trump - 6%
Crazy Cruz - 4.8%
Porky Christie - 3.8%
Rodeo Perry - 3.4%
Scary Santorum - 2.6%
Creepy Fiorina 2%
Capable Kasich - 1.8%
Loopy Jindal - 1.2%

2016 Commandant Hopefuls Polling
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:06 pm    Post subject:

What has to qualify as BREAKING NEWS, Trump actually had something complimentary to say about the President:

Quote:
Bombastic GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump offered a rare spot of praise for President Barack Obama on Wednesday.

Trump, a staunch critic of Obama, spoke highly of the eulogy the President gave at the funeral of Clementa Pinckney, the murdered pastor of the church and a South Carolina state senator.

Quote:
"I thought it was excellent. I'm not a fan of the President; I think he's hurt us economically, (But) I thought his speech was excellent. And I loved when he started to sing."

Trump also praised the responses of the family and the church community, who offered forgiveness for the shooter.

Quote:
"Nothing good comes out of a horror show like that but if anything, the way the people reacted, who were so affected, the love that they had, it was incredible. It was actually an incredible moment, I've never seen anything like it.

"I couldn't have done that. I would have been angry and I would have really gone after, I would have wanted to rip this guy's heart out. And I watched the way these people reacted with the love and the faith and God and everything else, I thought it was one of the more beautiful things that I've seen in my life."

Trump Praise Obama Eulogy
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:11 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

Nah. He's caught dead in the middle of the pack, right between Rand Paul and Crazy Cruz.

Brother Bush - 15%
WishWash Walker - 10.2%
Rabid Rubio - 9.4%
Uncle Carson - 9.4%
Hawkish Huckabee - 8%
Populist Paul - 8%
Trainwreck Trump - 6%
Crazy Cruz - 4.8%
Porky Christie - 3.8%
Rodeo Perry - 3.4%
Scary Santorum - 2.6%
Creepy Fiorina 2%
Capable Kasich - 1.8%
Loopy Jindal - 1.2%

Are those up to date? CNN has him at #2....with 12.0%
Looks like Trump is going all in with Mexican comments...
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/01/politics/donald-trump-immigrants-raping-comments/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/01/politics/donald-trump-poll-hillary-clinton-jeb-bush/index.html
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:08 pm    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:
TheJellosJigglin' wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
TheJellosJigglin' wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:

No introduction necessary.

something about her looks fake/artificial-confused

I wouldn't want to be with a chick who chose plastic surgery at a young age and.probably not one at an old age either...

Last edited by ContagiousInspiration on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:23 am    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

Brother Bush - 15%
WishWash Walker - 10.2%
Rabid Rubio - 9.4%
Uncle Carson - 9.4%
Hawkish Huckabee - 8%
Populist Paul - 8%
Trainwreck Trump - 6%
Crazy Cruz - 4.8%
Porky Christie - 3.8%
Rodeo Perry - 3.4%
Scary Santorum - 2.6%
Creepy Fiorina 2%
Capable Kasich - 1.8%
Loopy Jindal - 1.2%

Are those up to date? CNN has him at #2....with 12.0%
Looks like Trump is going all in with Mexican comments...
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/01/politics/donald-trump-immigrants-assaulting-comments/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/01/politics/donald-trump-poll-hillary-clinton-jeb-bush/index.html

Those are the averages from all the polls as of 6/28/15, including the CNN poll.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:20 am    Post subject:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-signature-collection-made-in-mexico_55954a06e4b05fcdf274cae9?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:40 am    Post subject:

Trump is #1 in the polls.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/republicans/11718563/Republicans-cast-into-turmoil-as-Donald-Trump-rides-the-populist-surge.html

I really hope he wins the republican nomination.
It would shed even more light on the backwards, archaic, borderline-offensive thinking the majority of the republican base has.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: