If i were running this team

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soonerboy824
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:12 am    Post subject: If i were running this team

I am of the opinion that clarkson will be one of the best point/combo guards in the league. I think he has more potential than russell bc he is far superior athletically and will be able to better match up with the other guards defensively.

Everyone is obsessed with point guards right now but i think the most valuable position right now is a big that can cover pick n rolls and recover and also protect the rim. Because of this I see nerlens as being incredibly valuable. I think both teams would accept a russell for noel deal bc philly needs guards and has a surplus of bigs.

for our future we would have

NOEL--- elite rim protecting big. doesnt bring much more than put backs offensively. (the casual fan will think russell is better bc he is more flashy and probably will hate this idea)

RANDLE--fits well next to nerlens in his ability to create and score at the pf/sf position.

CLARKSON--Creator, scorer, athletic, potential to defend pnr.

going into next offseason we would have 2 max contracts to fill out the sg/sf position. even if we could only get derozan and kobe to come back

clarkson
kobe
derozan
randle
noel

that team would be incredibly versatile and athletic
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:51 pm    Post subject:

Russel for Noel straight up is lunacy considering Noel's injuries. Plus Russel can become a super star... a Harden 2.0 if you will. Noel will likely never reach that level.
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: If i were running this team

soonerboy824 wrote:
I think he has more potential than russell bc he is far superior athletically

What on earth would possibly make you THINK that when Russel has not played a single minute in the NBA?

unleashed...
soonerboy824
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:44 pm    Post subject:

you dont have to see someone play in the nba to judge their athleticism...maybe to judge their abilities as a player but certainly not their athleticism
Wino
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:04 pm    Post subject:

just a terrible idea.

You would have traded M Jordan for Noel!
soonerboy824
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:29 am    Post subject:

Wino wrote:
just a terrible idea.

You would have traded M Jordan for Noel!

that is an unfair assumption
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: