Report: DeAndre Jordan Was Sick And Tired Of Chris Paul
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakersMDGurl
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:24 am    Post subject:

Lakersfan98 wrote:
Shut up everyone and listen.

DJ is a loser. He is not a max guy. He is worth 4/36 millions at best. He is a lazy person who doesn't even want to practice free throws and get pay millions. Wonder what would life be like if he had to actually work - probably homeless.

DJ is a loser and I hope he choke in Dallas. He was a bust before CP3 and Doc came along. CP3 made him.

If your too weak mentally to take direction, why have tattoos at all? Honestly I hope he get a career injury in Dallas.

Shut up and listen to WHAAAAAAAAAA?
Wilkes52
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:01 am    Post subject:

Lakersfan98 wrote:

DJ is a loser. He is not a max guy. He is worth 4/36 millions at best. He is a lazy person who doesn't even want to practice free throws and get pay millions. Wonder what would life be like if he had to actually work - probably homeless.

DJ is a loser and I hope he choke in Dallas. He was a bust before CP3 and Doc came along. CP3 made him.

If your too weak mentally to take direction, why have tattoos at all? Honestly I hope he get a career injury in Dallas.

With such style and game knowledge, you have quite a future ahead of you in these matters.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:21 am    Post subject:

Lakersfan98 wrote:

Doing my best Andrew Bynum impression. ARE YOU SERIOUS????

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:06 pm    Post subject:

Lakersfan98 wrote:
DJ is a loser and I hope he choke in Dallas. ...If your too weak mentally to take direction, why have tattoos at all? Honestly I hope he get a career injury in Dallas.

Hey, I think the Lone Ranger's buddy Tonto hacked into your account and posted this.
Birmingham
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:45 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
Chris Paul is the NBA's Kevin Hart. Short, exaggerated, yelling, and obnoxious.

Great line.

I'm saving this to use on my blog.

Thanks, NPZ!
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:46 pm    Post subject:

Birmingham wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
Chris Paul is the NBA's Kevin Hart. Short, exaggerated, yelling, and obnoxious.

Great line.

I'm saving this to use on my blog.

Thanks, NPZ!

Never liked either. You know I'm proud of that Davo.
Snipes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:17 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
CP3 didn't make DAJ, but he and Blake certainly opened up the opportunities for him, making his FG% ridiculous. Lets see what his FG percentage will be now that he'll have 0 all-stars that can pass or set him up. I'd bet he won't hit 70% again this coming season. Parsons can definitely pass, as can Harris, and they'll look to set him up a lot in those same types of plays the Clippers did (with a greater effort to look for them). But Parsons/Harris won't draw the same attention with the ball in their hands that CP3 and Blake did. I'm not selling DAJ short though, he's a top 5 Center in the league and a great signing. Franchise C though? Disagree.

As for the thread title, this just goes to show part of why I've never bought the CP3 hype. Very good player, but not the star he's made out to be. He's never going to win a championship as a team's best player, IMO.

TBH it doesn't even matter if cp3 made him into what he is offensively or not. Because in the end you are getting 10-12 points form him. Defensively he's worth it. Let's not act like DJ doesn't save Cp3's ass on the regular defensively. In fact, he saves all their asses including Blake.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: