Oscar Robertson playing HORSE at age 48:

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dantheman9758
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:18 pm    Post subject: Oscar Robertson playing HORSE at age 48:

SuperboyReformed
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:45 pm    Post subject:

great video, thanks dantheman!!

I followed that video to this interview with Chris Webber:

I have nothing but the highest praise for both of these players. Chris is a fantastic interviewer, very genuine and interesting, AND well read and educated. really impressed. And Oscar just shot way up in these GOAT rankings in my mind. He makes a great point at the end...he did his stuff playing against the greatest bigs of all time (multiple greats), and not only that, they played them a lot like over 10 times a season, not 4 times like now (or 2). And remember Hakeem's joke about how he only has to play hard a few times a year? Well, the opposite for someone like Oscar who is battling these giants day in, day out. And he's playing like a big man in their territory. And his shot is great, it's not one of those weird looking old school shots. And he seems like such a solid man, so much integrity. He's like Rosa Parks and Michael Jordan combined.

Webber was really great that interview, that's how you do an interview. Both are great men.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: