Laker ticket Pre-Sale

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laker's Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:47 pm    Post subject: Laker ticket Pre-Sale

Didn't see anything on the board about this. I totally forgot and randomly checked this morning only to find it was today.

Picked up tickets to the Cavs game. Anyone else get pre-sale tickets?
LALdynasty!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:59 pm    Post subject:

I got tickets to the Spurs game in February and the Pelicans game in January.

Hopefully Kobe and Duncan are both healthy and playing in what might be their last game against each other.

And I wanted to see Anthony Davis.
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:09 am    Post subject:

I got tickets to 8 games that I figured the Lakers should at very least challenge to win
70sdude
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:30 am    Post subject:

Nope. Not buying tix until either prices drop (to reflect the drop in value) or team play improves a lot.

The big step forward for our household this season is putting the plan in place to actually watch more Laker regular action on TV; last season, most games became intolerable for more than half a game.
Laker's Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:23 am    Post subject:

70sdude wrote:
Nope. Not buying tix until either prices drop (to reflect the drop in value) or team play improves a lot.

The big step forward for our household this season is putting the plan in place to actually watch more Laker regular action on TV; last season, most games became intolerable for more than half a game.

I get what you're saying. Paying these high (game dynamic) prices in the hopes it will be a good showing can seem like a stretch. I'm all for supporting my team through the tough times, but sometimes it's better to do so from your couch.

In my case, I weighed the prospect of having one last chance to see a strong performance by Bryant. It's a risk, but if there's any game he has circled on the calendar it's his (potentially) last game against LeBron. Sure to be lots of hype. Plus, I'm holding out hope they do something at the trade deadline that improves their playoff chances. Saving cap flexibility is nice, but as they've seen having a roster to invite top players to join is important too.

From the moment Randle went down 10-minutes into his season the narrative of the season was protect the pick. That's sure to be different this year. Scott is going to limit Bryant's minutes to make sure demand to witness his swan song stays strong. There's the up-and-coming storyline, and the veteran free agent signings were underrated (Hibbert @ anchor, Lou @ 6thMan, Bass @ stable vet). This year is going to be a lot better.
xxsicrokerxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:29 am    Post subject:

70sdude wrote:

I feel you. Last year, you couldn't pay me to go to one of their games.
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:37 am    Post subject:

Last time I went to a game was the 2008 Western COnference Finals vs the SPurs, since I have had extra entertainment money this year I took advantage and bought tickets to 10 different games where I feel they will at very least be competitive. I love basketball and the Lakers and when they get good again if you think secondary market tickets are nuts now just wait till people are charging 3 or 4 times face value.

One of the games I get to sit 14 rows from the court at center court for less than $300 and that is well worth the enjoyment I will get for seeing and NBA game that close and my Lakers

GO LAKERS !!!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: