Nelly (#1 Kobe hater) calling Kobe a bad teammate. ugh.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperboyReformed
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:09 pm    Post subject: Nelly (#1 Kobe hater) calling Kobe a bad teammate. ugh.

Nelly never fails to ruffle my feathers regarding Kobe. i won't link, but he does a followup interview with skip (after his infamous Kobe hate rant from years ago). He basically says Kobe will go down as this kind of teammate that wants to win, but ONLY if he's the man while winning.

I have a problem with this.

Kobe gets compared to MJ, and MJ never really gets this not a good teammate garbage. When Kobe won the rings with Shaq, he did so as second fiddle. No superstar since was ever willing to play second fiddle to get those rings. Lebron? nope. nobody! Kobe is a top 10 guy who played second fiddle SUCCESSFULLY to the tune of 3 rings. So it's not a question if he can or can't do it. he HAS done it! Who else has? MJ? nope.

You can say Duncan has. but that's because he's not always the best player on his team, not because he's sacrificing. So it doesn't count. ANyway.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:09 pm    Post subject:

I just can't.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: