OFFICIAL LAKERS MEDIA DAY THREAD (Sept. 28 at 1 p.m.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VegasLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:14 pm    Post subject:

LarryCoon wrote:
24 wrote:
Last pic, bottom right.

That's Arash. Kevin wasn't there today.

Has Arash always been such a portly lad? I thought I remembered him being kind of a skinny dude at USC.
ch3cky0selff00
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:14 pm    Post subject:

Gimme_the_rock wrote:
Julius is obviously more relaxed and in far better spirits as opposed to SPL. Man, he was cranky.

Obviously. He's more relaxed. Obviously. I mean, obviously he had a lot more time to sit back and take every thing in. Obviously he's going to improve in that aspect.

Obviously.

I can't be the only one who caught that. Lol

To those that don't understand.. My response had nothing to do with gimme_the_rock. If you don't get my post.. obviously you didn't watch media day lol.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:47 pm    Post subject:

^ lol

So I'm watching the replay.... Maybe someone said this already but what was up with Brandon Bass? I'm not entirely sure I'm feeling him...
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:48 pm    Post subject:

ch3cky0selff00 wrote:
Gimme_the_rock wrote:
Julius is obviously more relaxed and in far better spirits as opposed to SPL. Man, he was cranky.

Obviously. He's more relaxed. Obviously. I mean, obviously he had a lot more time to sit back and take every thing in. Obviously he's going to improve in that aspect.

Obviously.

To those that don't understand.. My response had nothing to do with gimme_the_rock. If you don't get my post.. obviously you didn't watch media day lol.

So Julius is Sir Obviously, and Russell is Sir Definitely ?
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:51 pm    Post subject:

Uh looks to me like the guys were coached on how to answer Playoff questions lol. The two times I've seen it asked - Hibbert and Russell both gave kinda the same answer, "Idk what we have', and "idk what it takes" respectively. BSPN has been picking up our answers to playoff questions recently, so ya. BSPN really is thirsty, always dry times for them
ch3cky0selff00
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:10 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
^ lol

So I'm watching the replay.... Maybe someone said this already but what was up with Brandon Bass? I'm not entirely sure I'm feeling him...

He's just not a charismatic dude. He's that classic bring your lunch pail to work kinda dude. No frills. Just comes in and works hard with no agenda. Comes off as a very quiet if-not shy kinda guy.
dood23
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:11 pm    Post subject:

Roy Hibbert is Sir You Know

Kobe is Sir I Mean
dood23
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:12 pm    Post subject:

ch3cky0selff00 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
^ lol

He's just not a charismatic dude. He's that classic bring your lunch pail to work kinda dude. No frills. Just comes in and works hard with no agenda. Comes off as a very quiet if-not shy kinda guy.

Even his smile is bored
ch3cky0selff00
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:14 pm    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
ch3cky0selff00 wrote:
Gimme_the_rock wrote:

Obviously.

So Julius is Sir Obviously, and Russell is Sir Definitely ?

Obviously.

Was it Bynum who always said "most definitely" or someone else?

Great media day tho.. definitely did its job.. I'm too hype for this pre-season game coming up and the season in general
leor_77
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:15 pm    Post subject:

dood23 wrote:
Russell does have them baby legs.

That's why he has such crappy athleticism. I was hoping he would have worked on that aspect of his game this past summer. Maybe he still will.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:15 pm    Post subject:

ch3cky0selff00 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
^ lol

That's BB in a nutshell; kind of shy, no frills or lip service. He just comes to work every single day and gives great effort without complaining.

For some reason not many on here seem to be showing Bass much love. Hopefully he'll grow on everybody.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:20 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
ch3cky0selff00 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
^ lol

That's BB in a nutshell; kind of shy, no frills or lip service. He just comes to work every single day and gives great effort without complaining.

For some reason not many on here seem to be showing Bass much love. Hopefully he'll grow on everybody.

Well if he does that, that would be great. Non-charisma I can handle. He seemed outright disinterested but someone before posted maybe he didn't like being asked about the rooks quite so much. After 2-3 seasons of disengaged single year contract guy crap I'm just hoping for that to not be the case with BB.
ch3cky0selff00
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:41 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
ch3cky0selff00 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
^ lol

It'll take maybe a game or two for people to warm up to him and get past his bland personality.

People get too caught up in personalities and charisma as if that translates to the basketball court.

Remember the coaching "search" when some people put charisma over actual basketball knowledge. It seemed if you can captivate the media and sound good on television.. you're guaranteed success. It's Los Angeles lol.. what do you expect?

Off topic.. but I miss ed davis
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:22 pm    Post subject:

Julius interview with all the media
More players on this YouTube channel
Oliver Reed
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:07 am    Post subject:

Where did Stephanie McMahon's twin come from? Damn, she is smokin hot.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12
Jump to: