Identify Yourself?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  

How do you?
a. Get to Seattle?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
b. Be in a position to be a legal employee by Monday's deadline?
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
c. Clean yourself and provision shelter?
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:35 pm    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
The state of Washington gives the employer 3 days after employment begins to obtain identity documents, which would make the deadline for that information Friday in your example. Plenty of time to have rushmypassport.com issue a replacement passport.

The employer has 3 days to affix their signature, but they don't have 3 days to examine the documents. What this does is allow for employees in an HR Dept to collect and photocopy the documents and then have their Dept manager affix their signature to it later. It doesn't relieve the employer of the examination requirement on day one of employment.

And FYI, this isn't a State of Washington requirement. It's a US government requirement. The exact same policy holds for every state.

But you are on the right path with a rushed Passport application. But using RushMyPassport will only work if you have possession of a photocopy of your drivers license and you're willing to lie on the form that you just photocopied it (not too tall a barrier to clear for most who are in a desperate situation). But again, you're on the right general path.

Hence my Google Drive. Where I store all of those documents

Definitely, and you proving why all should have their important documents maintained on their cloud accounts (encrypted of course ) But if you use RushMyPassport.com, you still need to overcome the 24 hour each way mail transit to get your application packet to them, and have your passport returned. It would have been possible for you to get the ball rolling on Saturday, but Sunday is a dead day, so monday would be your 2nd turnaround day getting your passport to you on Tuesday.
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:42 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
The state of Washington gives the employer 3 days after employment begins to obtain identity documents, which would make the deadline for that information Friday in your example. Plenty of time to have rushmypassport.com issue a replacement passport.

The employer has 3 days to affix their signature, but they don't have 3 days to examine the documents. What this does is allow for employees in an HR Dept to collect and photocopy the documents and then have their Dept manager affix their signature to it later. It doesn't relieve the employer of the examination requirement on day one of employment.

And FYI, this isn't a State of Washington requirement. It's a US government requirement. The exact same policy holds for every state.

But you are on the right path with a rushed Passport application. But using RushMyPassport will only work if you have possession of a photocopy of your drivers license and you're willing to lie on the form that you just photocopied it (not too tall a barrier to clear for most who are in a desperate situation). But again, you're on the right general path.

Hence my Google Drive. Where I store all of those documents

Definitely, and you proving why all should have their important documents maintained on their cloud accounts (encrypted of course ) But if you use RushMyPassport.com, you still need to overcome the 24 hour each way mail transit to get your application packet to them, and have your passport returned. It would have been possible for you to get the ball rolling on Saturday, but Sunday is a dead day, so monday would be your 2nd turnaround day getting your passport to you on Tuesday.

From my Mother who is HR Director of a large corporation:

Quote:
The I-9 requires that the employer or his authorized agent personally view the original documents provided by the employee. The employee must provide, within the first three days of employment, either a document that proves both identity and employment status (so-called List A documents; example, a passport) or one document that proves identity AND a document that proves employment eligibilty (so-called List B and C documents - examples, a drivers license (B- proves identity) and social security card (C - proves employment eligibilty) ). The lists appear on the back of the form; there are documents for both citizens and non-citizens that will satisfy the I-9.

Have the passport mailed to the office. It's completely legal for them to examine the physical documents within 3 days of hiring you. Meaning they can legally hire you without the physical documents being present.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:02 pm    Post subject:

So let's recap:

-Buy Bus/Train ticket online : https://www.wanderu.com/en/depart/Denver%2C%20CO%2C%20USA/Seattle%2C%20WA%2C%20USA/2015-10-09
-Uber to station
-Arrive in Seattle mid Saturday
-Uber to bank pull out some cash/ get temp debit card.
-Uber to cheap, no ID needed motel, get online, print documents, etc submit/order passport forms: http://www.rushmypassport.com/?gclid=CKWs6ILkrsgCFU9sfgodfvUAxA
-Amazon Prime some new digs: http://www.amazon.com/BabeMallInc%C2%AE-Fashion-Colour-Shorts-Swimsuit/dp/B00W91V1JC/ref=sr_1_14?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1444166481&sr=1-14&nodeID=7147441011&keywords=mens++whole+suits
-Order Pizza online
-Get drunk and bang sleazy motel rat all day Sunday: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0f2_1429807605&comments=1
-Uber to office Monday morning, provide printed documents, explain passport will be here Tuesday fill out documents and complete orientation.
-Uber back to sleazy motel.

Sounds right to me.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:30 pm    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
So let's recap:

-Bought Bus/Train ticket online.

From Amtrak:

Quote:
Passenger Identification

Amtrak has undertaken heightened security measures for the benefit of our customers.
Valid Photo Identification Required
Photo ID Required

Amtrak customers 18 years of age and older must produce valid photo identification when:

Obtaining, exchanging or refunding tickets
Storing baggage at stations
Checking baggage
Sending Amtrak Express shipments
Onboard trains, in response to a request by an Amtrak employee

Please note that unaccompanied children 16 - 17 must also produce valid photo ID when purchasing tickets, obtaining travel documents and checking baggage.
Random Ticket/ID Checks

Following federal Transportation Security Administration (TSA) guidelines, we regularly conduct random ticket verification checks onboard trains to ensure that passengers are properly ticketed. Please be prepared to show valid photo identification to a member of the onboard crew upon request.

Amtrak ID

1st Amtrak train from Denver doesn't depart until 8:05am Saturday, arriving in Seattle on Sunday at 2:13pm, but since you have to wait for the bank opening, you can't make that train and instead are stuck on the 11:50pm departure arriving in Seattle on Monday night @ 8:12pm

From Greyhound:

Quote:
Print at Home. Tickets will immediately appear after purchase in a pop-up window. Ensure all pop-up blockers are turned off so ticket can be served. Tickets are to be printed at home by the customers' own computer and printer. Printed ticket(s) along with valid photo ID will be required at point of origin.

Quote:
. We currently offer a variety of advance purchase and unrestricted fares, including student, senior, children's and military fares. Tickets can be printed at home, purchased for pickup at the terminal using our Will Call service or put on hold and then purchased with cash at a participating 7-11 location. Credit card and mailing address are required for Print at Home purchases. If you select the Will Call option, the credit card number entered on the website must match the number on the card. Debit cards or debit cards with a credit card logo are accepted.

Greyhound ID

There is a bus leaving Denver @ 8:45am Saturday arriving in Seattle @ 5:35pm Sunday, but since you have to await the bank opening, you won't make that bus. The next bus to Seattle leaves at 8:45am Sunday, arriving in Seattle @ 5:35pm monday.
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:37 pm    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:

Quote:
The I-9 requires that the employer or his authorized agent personally view the original documents provided by the employee. The employee must provide, within the first three days of employment, either a document that proves both identity and employment status (so-called List A documents; example, a passport) or one document that proves identity AND a document that proves employment eligibilty (so-called List B and C documents - examples, a drivers license (B- proves identity) and social security card (C - proves employment eligibilty) ). The lists appear on the back of the form; there are documents for both citizens and non-citizens that will satisfy the I-9.

Have the passport mailed to the office. It's completely legal for them to examine the physical documents within 3 days of hiring you. Meaning they can legally hire you without the physical documents being present.

Here is the Official current I-9 form from the USCIS website at the Dept of homeland Security: Click on the 1st link to download a copy of the official I-9 form.

It clearly states in Section 1: Employee Information and attestation:

Quote:
Newly hired employees must complete and sign Section 1 of Form I-9 no later than the 1st day of employment. Section 1 should never be completed before an employee has accepted a job offer.

Remember, they are assigning Account Executives to their respective accounts on Monday evening, hence the 3pm deadline. for a 7am start of work on Tuesday. Ask your mom if she'd clear someone through HR without any documentation to start work Tuesday morning.

Quote:
You must arrive at their offices in Seattle an go thru orientation and processing by HR no later than 3pm Monday afternoon as the work with their customer starts 7am Tuesday morning. You must be a legally hired employee prior to starting work and if you're not a legal employee by Monday @ 4pm, your services will no longer be necessary as all accounts will have been awarded to Account executives by that time.

lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:39 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Greyhound ID

There is a bus leaving Denver @ 8:45am Saturday arriving in Seattle @ 5:35pm Sunday, but since you have to await the bank opening, you won't make that bus. The next bus to Seattle leaves at 8:45am Sunday, arriving in Seattle @ 5:35pm monday.

Good cuz I'm planning on being in Seattle by 12:30 Saturday. 6:40 at the latest

https://www.wanderu.com/en/depart/Denver%2C%20CO%2C%20USA/Seattle%2C%20WA%2C%20USA/2015-10-09
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:43 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:

Quote:

Here is the Official current I-9 form from the USCIS website at the Dept of homeland Security: Click on the 1st link to download a copy of the official I-9 form.

It clearly states in Section 1: Employee Information and attestation:

Quote:
Newly hired employees must complete and sign Section 1 of Form I-9 no later than the 1st day of employment. Section 1 should never be completed before an employee has accepted a job offer.

Remember, they are assigning Account Executives to their respective accounts on Monday evening, hence the 3pm deadline. for a 7am start of work on Tuesday. Ask your mom if she'd clear someone through HR without any documentation to start work Tuesday morning.

Quote:
You must arrive at their offices in Seattle an go thru orientation and processing by HR no later than 3pm Monday afternoon as the work with their customer starts 7am Tuesday morning. You must be a legally hired employee prior to starting work and if you're not a legal employee by Monday @ 4pm, your services will no longer be necessary as all accounts will have been awarded to Account executives by that time.

Thats true the employee must sign it the 1st day but the employer has 3 days to physically inspect the documents after legally hiring the employee.

Quote:
Newly hired employees must complete and sign Section 1

The employee still has 3 days to furnish the documents.

Quote:

Clearly you are opening the door now to the details of the job. To obtain an offer to such position there would have been an interview process, an offer letter presented and likely a pretty through screening process to get to the point of moving for said job. If we are going to split hairs on if an employer would allow 3 days which the employee is legally entitled to or not we also then have to look at the job in context. In in short, yes she would as indicated by the quote from her email when I asked her.

To that end, if there was indeed an offer tendered which was committed to, there may be legal repercussions for the employer for rescinding the offer. Especially at an executive level. And thats where it begins to unravel because no company is going to do that.

Last edited by lakerjoshua on Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:51 pm    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
Quote:
Greyhound ID

Good cuz I'm planning on being in Seattle by 12:30 Saturday. 6:40 at the latest

https://www.wanderu.com/en/depart/Denver%2C%20CO%2C%20USA/Seattle%2C%20WA%2C%20USA/2015-10-09

Wanderru:

Your trip is unavailable

Ok, now I'm going to show you how to definitively have the necessary identification in your hands before the deadline on monday:
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:59 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Ok, now I'm going to show you how to definitively have the necessary identification in your hands before the deadline on monday:

If it's another nude selfie, dude we are over.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:32 pm    Post subject:

Reposting the 1st part of the solution:
Quote:

1st part of the solution:

1)Have family send you cash via Western Union. Western Union will allow you to pickup the cash by answering a preset series of questions provided by the sender.

2) Goto a local bank branch Saturday morning and retrieve a temp debit card for your account. Won't have your name on it, but it's still useful.

3) Goto the public library and log onto the "VitalChek" website and order an expedited copy of your Birth Certificate delivered to a Social Service Agency in San Francisco that you looked up online. They're use to helping folks with ID issues and will allow you to pickup from them even without an ID, especially if you arrive prior to Fedex and alert them of your situation and that a Fedex dropoff will soon be arriving in your name.

So there are the first logical steps to get you on the road to being able to Identify yourself and sign on to that job. Who can finish the process and collect the necessary paperwork to complete their I-9's, and cleanup - prior to the deadline?

2nd part of the solution (Ain't gonna be cheap!)

1) After contacting your mom on Friday night, she jumps on a plane to Colorado arriving at noon. She rents a car at Denver Intl and picks you up at the bank branch you retrieved a debit card from in the city.

2) You inform your mom that you had VitalChek send your Birth Certificate via USPS Priority Express Sunday Delivery to an agency that serves the homeless in San Francisico that has a staffed front desk on Sundays. Your mom asks "Why San Francisco" and you inform her, because the San Francisco Passport Office @ 95 Hawthorne Street, 5th Floor will issue Same Day Passports by noon if you arrive and file prior to 9:30am. The Seattle Office can only guarantee prior to 5pm, which would not work for you.

3) Mom asks, why did she have to personally come? You tell her that there are 2 primary reasons: 1) You needed someone to rent a car, and 2) You needed someone to sign Passport Form DS-71 - Affadavit of Identifying Witness, which allows one to circumnavigate the ID Card/Drivers License requirement when applying for a replacement Passport.

4) After your 19 hour drive from Denver to San Francisco, you and mom arrive at the Homeless Agency that you had your Birth Certificate expedited to pickup your birth certificate. Before the malls close and go shopping for new clothes for your 1st week of work. Afterwards you get a hotel where you jump online and order an International Airline Ticket (Necessary for Same Day Passport Issuance) for will call pickup on Monday.

5) After a good nights sleep, stop by the travel agency to pickup your tickets and then you arrive at the Passport Agency @9am to file for your Expedited Passport.

6) After retrieving your Passport, you make a mad dash to SFO Airport for your 12:45pm Alaska Airlines Flight into Seattle. After landing in Seattle, your Uber driver delivers you to you new employer just in the nick of time, with your Passport and Birth Certificate in hand to breeze through HR.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:47 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Since you're been unemployed for a while, being a little light on funds, you don't have the $10,000 to spend on a moving company to move all your belongings cross country

Based on your OP, you're broke dude so......nope.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:02 pm    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
Quote:
Since you're been unemployed for a while, being a little light on funds, you don't have the $10,000 to spend on a moving company to move all your belongings cross country

Based on your OP, you're broke dude so....Nah.

That's why you gotta luv Momma! (Although I'd personally hit up a couple friends who'd jump at the chance to finally repay doing me a solid)

But without someone actually flying out to rent that car, there's no way you'd make the deadline with ID in hand.

Car Rental = $175
Gas = $50
Hotel = $250
Birth Certificate Expedite = $65
Passport Expedite = $300
On Demand Intl Ticket = $1500
On Demand Ticket to Seattle = $300
Hotel, Food & Transpo - Until Payday = $2000

1st paycheck in 2 weeks = $5600 (net)
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:16 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
That's why you gotta luv Momma!

Nobody told you about us eh?

Seriously though, your solution involves just as much luck and assumption as most of the solutions put forth and a higher degree of risk.

I used to work near that passport office in Downtown SF and I'll tell you from first hand experience -most days there is a line of stranded Chinese ship passengers and "emergency travelers" around the block. And making a 12pm flight at SFO without arriving at least an hour in advance? Not gonna happen. If you do get your passport same day it will be late afternoon, and thats a big IF, just having an international ticket in hand means nothing, I've seen plenty of people turned away crying about a dead relative in Guatamala. You gotta leave the whole SF stop out of the equation.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:47 pm    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
Quote:

Seriously though, your solution involves just as much luck and assumption as most of the solutions put forth and a higher degree of risk.

I used to work near that passport office in Downtown SF and I'll tell you from first hand experience -most days there is a line of stranded Chinese ship passengers and "emergency travelers" around the block. And making a 12pm flight at SFO without arriving at least an hour in advance? Not gonna happen. If you do get your passport same day it will be late afternoon, and thats a big IF, just having an international ticket in hand means nothing, I've seen plenty of people turned away crying about a dead relative in Guatamala. You gotta leave the whole SF stop out of the equation.

No other potential option ends with a possibility of identification in hand prior to the deadline. Any attempts at obtaining a Drivers License/ID are out of the question due to the issuance of temps UNLESS you've lived in one of the 13 states that still issue licenses over the counter. But even those states require document combinations for 1st time issuance, unless you've had an active license in their database that's not been expired for more than 1 year.

Social Security use to be a good place to start for recreating ones network of identification, until they added the photo id requirement. Now they are a useless stop in the process. And this exercise goes straight to the point I was attempting to make in linking from the Politics thread. MANY of those folks who are poor and disinfranchised have great difficulty in simply obtaining the documents needed for new identification.

Example: The guy just released from prison. A lot of these folks no longer have contact with family and something seemingly as simple as a birth certificate becomes an issue for them. They don't have the banking relationships to even entertain ordering a Birth Certificate from VitalChek, and their local registrars offices will more often than not require specific identification to pick up on demand - which is ironic since they are trying to obtain identification in the first place. Many poor rural folks don't have the skills necessary to successfully navigate the process of getting themselves reidentified - especially if their most recent documented status has been expired for more than a year. I think most people don't understand that there are many poor people in this country that do not share the same status as most of us do and when access to govt information becomes more cumbersome for most of us, it's a veritible impossibility for many of them. Many poor folks who no longer have a car let their licenses lapse and then get a rude awakening when they finally try to go back to the New DMV and get "ReIdentified" . For these people, a list like the requirements I listed for Washington ID/DL reads like a shopping list for Mars. They simply don't have any of the documents requested, nor have the savvy to try to accumulate them.

Last edited by Aussiesuede on Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:48 pm    Post subject:

Regarding the I-9.... everywhere I have worked has given me the first 3 business days of my employment to present the proper documentation.

So I could work Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, but if I didn't provide it by then, I'd have problems come Thursday.

And I've worked for a number of the largest consumer brands so it's not like some little rinky dink mom and pop shop.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:59 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
Quote:

No other potential option ends with a possibility of identification in hand prior to the deadline. Any attempts at obtaining a Drivers License/ID are out of the question due to the issuance of temps UNLESS you've lived in one of the 13 states that still issue licenses over the counter. But even those states require document combinations for 1st time issuance, unless you've had an active license in their database that's not been expired for more than 1 year.

Social Security use to be a good place to start for recreating ones network of identification, until they added the photo id requirement. Now they are a useless stop in the process. And this exercise goes straight to the point I was attempting to make in linking from the Politics thread. MANY of those folks who are poor and disinfranchised have great difficulty in simply obtaining the documents needed for new identification.

Example: The guy just released from prison. A lot of these folks no longer have contact with family and something seemingly as simple as a birth certificate becomes an issue for them. They don't have the banking relationships to even entertain ordering a Birth Certificate from VitalChek, and their local registrars offices will more often than not require specific identification to pick up on demand - which is ironic since they are trying to obtain identification in the first place. Many poor rural folks don't have the skills necessary to successfully navigate the process of getting themselves reidentified - especially if their most recent documented status has been expired for more than a year. I think most people don't understand that there are many poor people in this country that do not share the same status as most of us do and when access to govt information becomes more cumbersome for most of us, it's a veritible impossibility for many of them. Many poor folks who no longer have a car let their licenses lapse and then get a rude awakening when they finally try to go back to the New DMV and get "ReIdentified" . For these people, a list like the requirements I listed for Washington ID/DL reads like a shopping list for Mars. They simply don't have any of the documents requested, nor have the savvy to try to accumulate them.

I 100% agree and it was a fun thought experiment.

But that does not change the fact I made it to Seattle and got the job, now I'm a baller and too rich to care about the poor and disenfranchised ☺
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 4:32 pm    Post subject:

And now with all these new Voter ID laws, real people are facing real world difficulty in getting ID's:

Quote:
In his wallet, Anthony Settles carries an expired Texas ID card, his Social Security card and an old student identification card from the University of Houston, where he studied math and physics decades ago. What he does not have is the one thing that he needs to vote this presidential election: a current Texas photo ID.

To get one, Settles’s name has to match his birth certificate — and it doesn’t. In 1964, when he was 14, his mother married and changed his last name. After Texas passed a new voter ID law, officials told Settles he had to show them his name-change certificate from 1964 to qualify for a new identification card to vote.

So with the help of several lawyers, Settles tried to find it, searching the records in courthouses in the Washington, D.C. area where he grew up. But they could not find it. To obtain a new document changing Settles’s name to the one he has used for 51 years, Settles has to go to court, a process that would cost him more than $250 — more than he is willing to pay.

Quote:
It has been a bureaucratic nightmare,” said Settles, 65, a retired engineer. “The intent of this law is to suppress the vote. I feel like I am not wanted in this state.”

Supporters say that everyone should easily be able to get a photo ID and that the requirement is needed to combat voter fraud. But many election experts say that the process for obtaining a photo ID can be far more difficult than it looks for hundreds of thousands of people across the country who do not have the required photo identification cards. Those most likely to be affected are elderly citizens, African Americans, Hispanics, and low-income residents.

Quote:
A lot of people don’t realize what it takes to obtain an ID without the proper identification and papers,” said Abbie Kamin, a lawyer who has worked with the Campaign Legal Center to help Texans obtain the proper identification to vote. “Many people will give up and not even bother trying to vote.”

A federal court in Texas found that 608,470 registered voters don’t have the forms of identification that the state now requires for voting. For example, residents can vote with their concealed-carry handgun licenses but not their state-issued student university IDs.

Across the country, about 11 percent of Americans do not have government-issued photo identification cards, such as a driver’s license or a passport,

Many of the residents struggling to obtain a valid photo ID are elderly and poor and were born in homes rather than hospitals. As a result, birth certificates were often lost or names were misspelled in official city records.

Hargie Randall, 72, was born in his family’s home in Huntsville, Texas and has lived in the state his entire life. Randall, now living in Houston’s low-income Fifth Ward neighborhood, has several health problems and such poor eyesight that he is legally blind. He can’t drive and has to ask others for rides.

After Texas implemented its new law, Randall went to the Department of Public Safety (the Texas agency that handles driver’s licenses and identification cards) three times to try to get a photo ID to vote. Each time Randall was told he needed different items. First, he was told he needed three forms of identification. He came back and brought his Medicaid card, bills and a current voter registration card from voting in past elections.

Voter ID Laws DisInfranchising Thousands
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 4:40 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
They had this problem in The Dark Knight Rises when Bruce Wayne crawls out of the lazarus pit in the middle of the desert with no money to his name and no ID. The filmmakers solved it by having it occur offscreen without explanation.

and he even had extra time to spare to design a flaming batman symbol
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:51 pm    Post subject:

Find a pastor, preacher, priest, rabbi. Give them your dilemma. Problem solved.

Deity will find a way.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 10:35 am    Post subject:

This exercise reminds me of highschool. Ugh.

I'm married so, can't I just call me wife to bring all the (bleep) I need? Birth certificate, SS card, credit card? Shouldn't that be enough to identify myself?

Tell her to bring my best suit, rent a car, boom. There by Monday.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: