Kobe Colorado Revisited
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject:

ImprovidusLiberum wrote:
It blows me away to read some of these posts. Sometimes you need to read beyond the one headline you happen to see before you form an opinion. C'mon folks, nothing is ever as straight forward as it seems. If you look hard enough at the surface of anything you can make it about race, but you need to look a little deeper if you're going to come and claim racism. Comparing the John Mark Karr, Kobe Bryant, and the Duke Lacrosse team situations ain't the same freakin ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same freakin sport.

Have you ever given a foot massage?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject:

I'm just happy Kobe's outta that mess.

It scared me when I thought about him going to jail for 4 years. Not for him as much as it was for his family - you know Natalia and Vanessa. The Lakers were on my mind too ... It would have really killed the franchise for many years. We all have a special attachment (atleast I do) to Kobe because he came in at 18 and grew up infront of us.

Thank god that mess is over. Kobe is cleared of any wrongdoing (legally) and he's back to doing what he should be doing ... Dominating on a basketball court
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
I'm just happy Kobe's outta that mess.

It scared me when I thought about him going to jail for 4 years. Not for him as much as it was for his family - you know Natalia and Vanessa. The Lakers were on my mind too ... It would have really killed the franchise for many years. We all have a special attachment (atleast I do) to Kobe because he came in at 18 and grew up infront of us.

Thank god that mess is over. Kobe is cleared of any wrongdoing (legally) and he's back to doing what he should be doing ... Dominating on a basketball court

For 4 years? In Colorado surely you jest he would've gotten much longer if convicted. Which is why its a good thing it never went to trial(though it should've never gotten this far to begin with but whatever). I would believe he would be convicted not because he was actually guilty but because I don't think he would've gotten a fair trial at all.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: