Haley Joe Osment (the kid from sixth sense)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Haley Joe Osment (the kid from sixth sense)

in trouble with the law again......

http://www.tmz.com/2006/08/17/bulletin-haley-joel-osment-charged-with-dui/

:roll:
insidepresence
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject:

How is he such a loser now?

Driving a 95 Saturn?

It seems like it was 6 years ago when he was making bank in movies...now he is a bum...too bad

*He still looks like a kid there though
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject:

thats what happens when you fall into a bad crowd and start doing drugs at an early age....
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject:

if he ever goes to jail hes gonna get ass raped so hard! that i almost feel sorry for the kid
insidepresence
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject:

Lakers999 wrote:
thats what happens when you fall into a bad crowd and start doing drugs at an early age....

What a misconception

It is my opinion that it is up to every individual as to how they act. I have seen plenty of people drink or do drugs (albeit nothing hard) and act responsible. The problem is, there are so many people who use alcohol and drugs as a release, or escape, and as a byproduct, feel like they can do whatever they want. Driving drunk and high is a bad idea, and it doesn't take falling into a bad crowd or doing drugs at an early age for that to happen. It happens all the time
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject:

insidepresence wrote:
Lakers999 wrote:

What a misconception

It is my opinion that it is up to every individual as to how they act. I have seen plenty of people drink or do drugs (albeit nothing hard) and act responsible. The problem is, there are so many people who use alcohol and drugs as a release, or escape, and as a byproduct, feel like they can do whatever they want. Driving drunk and high is a bad idea, and it doesn't take falling into a bad crowd or doing drugs at an early age for that to happen. It happens all the time

So you think he woke up one morning and said to himself... "Im gonna get drunk today and get high"? NO!! i think not... as an occasional pot smoker myself, i do believe it is up to every individual on hw they act but at the same time considering the persons age (16 years).... he did have a very strong Influence!!!!! if he was 30 and doing this then i would say what a dumbass but the boy is only 16 and he probabally is in a very confused stage in his life right now...... (I blame his friends)
Muad'Dib
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject:

But Walker said he has AIDS.
Billy_Blanko
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject:

Muad'Dib wrote:

classic
soccerballer16
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject:

i never really cared for the movie
Sasha #1
I love maria sharapova
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject:

Billy_Blanko wrote:
Muad'Dib wrote:

classic

greatest. clip. ever.
Balki Bartokomous
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject:

Sad turn of events for this kid, was great in 6th Sense and decent in AI (the 2001 Spielberg flick about robots, not a player on the Sixers).

I can't help but wonder where the female child actor equivalent to HJO, Dakota Fanning will be in 5/6 years?? Please say adult feature films!!
F Snaq
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject:

Actually, this kid is pretty smart. He just graduated from a prestigious private school in La Canada Flintridge, and was accepted at Yale. But yeah, he's been smoking pot since he was like a sophomore in high school. How do I know this? Easy, he used to be good friends with my younger brother. They're high school classmates. Unlike other child stars, this kid is pretty down-to-Earth and absolutely hates being the center of attention at his school. Last year he took a role as an extra for the play "Jesus Christ Superstar" and insisted on having a no-speaking part at all for the school play. It's funny because all the parents and other people went to see it so they could watch him. But yeah, this kid is not a burnt-out junkie or deranged alcoholic or anything. He's normal.
NBA referees are a detriment to the integrity and essence of the game of basketball. It is our duty, as fans of this sacred game, to eviscerate each and every one of these treacherous maggots, if ever we cross paths with any of them in our lives.
insidepresence
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject:

Lakers999 wrote:
insidepresence wrote:
Lakers999 wrote:

What a misconception

So you think he woke up one morning and said to himself... "Im gonna get drunk today and get high"? NO!! i think not... as an occasional pot smoker myself, i do believe it is up to every individual on hw they act but at the same time considering the persons age (16 years).... he did have a very strong Influence!!!!! if he was 30 and doing this then i would say what a dumbass but the boy is only 16 and he probabally is in a very confused stage in his life right now...... (I blame his friends)

But he was driving home from a Muse concert...alone...when all this happened...you can't blame that on peer pressure.

The only thing I blame his friends for is letting him drive
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject:

insidepresence wrote:
Lakers999 wrote:
insidepresence wrote:
Lakers999 wrote:

What a misconception

But he was driving home from a Muse concert...alone...when all this happened...you can't blame that on peer pressure.

The only thing I blame his friends for is letting him drive

very true!!! he shouldnt be driving at all.... and friends are suppose to look out for each other... it seems like this kid is gettin used!
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject:

i see drunk people.
Jesseca328
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject:

F Snaq wrote:
Actually, this kid is pretty smart. He just graduated from a prestigious private school in La Canada Flintridge, and was accepted at Yale. But yeah, he's been smoking pot since he was like a sophomore in high school. How do I know this? Easy, he used to be good friends with my younger brother. They're high school classmates. Unlike other child stars, this kid is pretty down-to-Earth and absolutely hates being the center of attention at his school. Last year he took a role as an extra for the play "Jesus Christ Superstar" and insisted on having a no-speaking part at all for the school play. It's funny because all the parents and other people went to see it so they could watch him. But yeah, this kid is not a burnt-out junkie or deranged alcoholic or anything. He's normal.

i believe that...
I remember back when i was in 8th grade he used to be part of the debate team of his school because our school was debating against them... sure time has passed but it doesn't surprised me that he's a top notch student and all... I think like every teenager nowadays he made a mistake and all... Just because he is famous doesn't mean that he has gone down the drain and ruined his life...

ALPHA ~ LakerSanity ~ 24 ~ Exick ~ ElginBaylor ~ TheBigRuski ~ re4ee ~ JerryMagicKobe ~ mbloves L.A. ~ unggoy ~ encina1~ Jesseca328 ~ phayze one ~ Flo'z
insidepresence
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject:

Jesseca328 wrote:
i believe that...
I remember back when i was in 8th grade he used to be part of the debate team of his school because our school was debating against them... sure time has passed but it doesn't surprised me that he's a top notch student and all... I think like every teenager nowadays he made a mistake and all... Just because he is famous doesn't mean that he has gone down the drain and ruined his life...

But he was driving a 95' Saturn and he is a millionaire!

This is me being facetious
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: