*** Lakers Vs. Timberwolves *** Game Thread 10/28/15
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 118, 119, 120

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:54 am    Post subject:

Also, why are the Lakers not pushing the tempo?
Fruscas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:13 pm    Post subject:

This. It's mind boggling to me why we're not pushing it everytime down the floor, let hibbert stay on defense and kobe make a run if we wants to take some shots
Dave20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:30 pm    Post subject:

LakersMDGurl wrote:
I don't have a problem with the last play, it didnt go in, BUT Byron totally (bleep) up the end of that 3rd quarter and the 4th. No player should take more than 7 3s what the heck!!!!! In that last min we took about 3 of them. Granted players were open but we were down only 1!!!!!!
Byron doesn't have the balls to tell Kobe to stop shooting. Pop, Phil, or Carlisle would have been benched Kobe especially for not getting back on defense. Pop still yells at Duncan and Parker but it's a mutual respect. Byron knows what Kobe is doing is wrong but still let him do it. It's setting a bad example for the young players.
Tony Anapolis
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:09 pm    Post subject:

LakersMDGurl wrote:
I don't have a problem with the last play, it didnt go in, BUT Byron totally (bleep) up the end of that 3rd quarter and the 4th. No player should take more than 7 3s what the heck!!!!! In that last min we took about 3 of them. Granted players were open but we were down only 1!!!!!!

I thought the last play was a play Clarkson should of ran imo.
Tony Anapolis
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:13 pm    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:
I don't think Russell is to blame for this game at all. He barely touched the ball.

I agree and I said before the season started that it would be hard for him to get touches in a starting line with Clark/Jules/Kobe. Either make him the undisputed ball handler or let him run the 2nd unit? Either way the kid needs the ball, he needs the experience.

Kobe did not do alot of dribbling,most of his shots were good looks imo, he is rusty. thought he made a good portion of the hard ones and missed ones he can make easy?
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:45 pm    Post subject:

Tony Anapolis wrote:
LakersMDGurl wrote:

I thought the last play was a play Clarkson should of ran imo.

I liked the play call on the last play. First Laker coach in 17 years or so not to go to Kobe in that situation?

Lou had a shot right in the lane he will make 60-70% of the time. Unfortunately, the percentages didn't work out in our favor but I thought it was a solid play call and a nice move to the basket by Lou.
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:58 pm    Post subject:

In the second quarter I was thinking to myself this is exactly the kind of game we would have ended up losing last year. Then we went ahead and lost it.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:25 pm    Post subject:

Thee Black Mamba wrote:
For my first time at Staples, I had a blast (even though we lost).

The crowd was with it all game long, with every Kobe shot the crowd jumped to its feet like it was a game winner. P cool.

Our lineup with Ryan Kelly and Brandon Bass blew the lead, and the Lakers couldnt put on the throttle in the 4th quarter.

A win-able game, but also limited minutes from Kobe and Randle. Plus Hibbert was in foul trouble.

I liked what I saw in the loss, the team has potential, but Russell (as expected) got abused by every Wolves guard.

Huertas showed some flashes, exiting player for sure.

A dream come true - I finally get to see the Lakers play at Staples. Means a lot for someone who grew up in a (bleep) hole like Rhode Island, all the way across the country.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r214/graffiti1003/AE17C07B-E580-47B8-BA91-04AC350A69AF.jpg

Our seats, right behind the commentators.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r214/graffiti1003/048B9AB3-D996-43C3-B7B7-038F59512676.jpg

Sat only a few seats away from NBA commissioner Adam Silver and monica Ahmad Rashad.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r214/graffiti1003/5408AC61-C170-4423-AFD8-8666069BB237.jpg

Kobe bein Kobe.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r214/graffiti1003/84463E31-94FC-4154-BC01-08E62CCDD399.jpg

Definitely gettin floor seats next time.

Thanks for posting and the pics.
pkflyers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:40 pm    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
In the second quarter I was thinking to myself this is exactly the kind of game we would have ended up losing last year. Then we went ahead and lost it.

I said the same

Big Game James wrote:
I'm Kwame Brown and every one of my posts seem to be moved. I find this perplexing because I've never had a post move before!

http://tinyurl.com/snxt
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
K2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:27 pm    Post subject:

pkflyers wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:

I said the same

Happened to me as well.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 118, 119, 120
Page 120 of 120
Jump to: