Stephon Marbury's new Shoe Line

View previous topic :: View next topic  
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Stephon Marbury's new Shoe Line

Hey we always talk about how selfish he is on the court. but you have to give him credit when its due. the shoes are under $20.00.

http://www.starbury.com/
dcarter4kobe
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject:

It was a real good topic going on about this in realgm.Most kids wont wear a $20 per a shoes to school.They want the $200 jordans that their parents(mainly black single moms) cant afford, when in reality you are getting a hell of a deal for only $20.
Jacko
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject:

Starbury rocks!!
chef
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject:

dcarter4kobe wrote:
It was a real good topic going on about this in realgm.Most kids wont wear a $20 per a shoes to school.They want the $200 jordans that their parents(mainly black single moms) cant afford, when in reality you are getting a hell of a deal for only $20.

Yeah, I remember we ALL used to make fun of the kids in the K-mart shoes back in the day...hey, its what we did....

But having Starbury endorse it gives some street cred to the line....good for Starbury.

I'm going to try to check them out...Steve and Barrys at the Block have them.....that place is FRIGGIN cheap...like 8 dollar t-shirts.....nutso
Tony Montana
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject:

They way kids go through shoes, it's nice to have a cheaper option, especially when they are in-between sizes.

Shaq had some cheap shoes too. I think it is a socially responsible thing to do; they quality isn't bad; it tells you what a freakin' rip-off most shoes are...
Big Money
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject:

The Khaki one's look dope. And there only $10!!! Anyone know where I can find one of those Steve and Barrys stores out in LA.
4 Pointer
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject:

Buena Park, West Covina.
Zach Dunford
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject:

i went and got 3 pairs of them the other day. They are really comfortable and if nothing else i can wear them as play shoes. i have the kobes for school
kevperz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject:

Most of the shoes are sold out at the West Covina Steve and Barry's and I dont know when they are supposed to get another shipment.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject:

kevperz wrote:
Most of the shoes are sold out at the West Covina Steve and Barry's and I dont know when they are supposed to get another shipment.

I got a pair (the hightops with the carolina blue accents) from Steve and Berry's in Franklin Mills Mall for those near Philly (just about everything in the store is $6.98... the most expensive thing I saw was Starbury's shoes @$14.98,... if you want some college t-shirts or hoodies, this is the place to go)). I'll use them when I starting coaching my sons b-ball team (he's 10). I also picked up one of the track sweat suit jackets....

Very nice Mr. Marbury! You are making it hard not to like you!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Balki Bartokomous
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject:

Any stores in the San Fernando/Ventura County areas selling the Starburys??

Talk about overkill for a shoe, I was at the Camarillo Outlet Mall checking out the Adidas store and I discovered this new line of running shoes with freaking microchips/processors imbedded within the soul. The new line will run you $150 for a pair.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: