LAKERS -at- MAGIC - 11-11-15 - Thoughts and :-(( Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jab
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject:

concerning lineups, how about Hibbert and Black together, Hibbert will protect the rim, Black will help the helper and Rebound. Nance is also our best SF, hands down. Move Kobe back to 2 guard. I know that means one of the youngsters doesn't start, Russell would sit. Russell would be primary backup to Clarkson and/or Kobe. He would get his minutes and it wouldnt stunt his growth.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:35 am    Post subject:

jab wrote:
concerning lineups, how about Hibbert and Black together, Hibbert will protect the rim, Black will help the helper and Rebound. Nance is also our best SF, hands down. Move Kobe back to 2 guard. I know that means one of the youngsters doesn't start, Russell would sit. Russell would be primary backup to Clarkson and/or Kobe. He would get his minutes and it wouldnt stunt his growth.

Clarkson/Kobe/Nance/Black/Hibbert has 3 guys out of position and Kobe at a spot that's better suited for his younger days.
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:45 am    Post subject:

epak wrote:
Lou Williams freaking 2nd time you had a chance to take the game winning shot (first one being the Wolves game). 2 tries. 2 failures. Lets go with someone else freaking Byron Scott.

When I saw nick be subbed in and a clear out I expected him to get the ball. No one on the team is a better one on one iso there than him.
H0B0
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:46 am    Post subject:

THX DB. GO LAKERS
70sdude
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:09 am    Post subject:

Thanks for the recap of second half action. It's encouraging (I guess) to see the team putting itself in a position again to take a shot for all the marbles. Better in the sense of avoidance of getting wiped out badly in the third quarter.

That old Black-n-White wall poster from the 1970's comes to mind: waves hammering a beach-side rocky outcropping:

Things Take Time
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:13 am    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
jab wrote:
Clarkson/Kobe/Nance/Black/Hibbert has 3 guys out of position and Kobe at a spot that's better suited for his younger days.
Robert Horry's suggestion of having a Hibbert/NANCE/Randle/Clarkson/DLO lineup would be better because Jr. is much mobile and active plus he can be a legitimate threat at the 3pt line and at the rim. Nance is so active (much more than Black) that he will get deflections and/or limit the passing lanes.

Black is a good backup center

Kobe is much better at the 3 unless it is an older and taller SG
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: