My brother is insane.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mbloves L.A.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: My brother is insane.

The kid is five years old and had a loose tooth, but it was barely moving. So he came up to me and told me that he has a loose tooth and was going to rip it out. Two minutes later he stands in front of me and rips that (bleep) out. His mouth was bleeding pretty bad, but still no screaming just tells me that he ripped his tooth out.

He is in line to become the next jackass.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject:

Do it mitch!
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject:

Finally the enforcer the Lakers have needed for so long.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Bergamotichek
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject:

So... in other words...

Your little brother had a loose tooth. Not too bad, but noticable. You... being the big brother... and doing what big brothers typically do, wanted a closer look. Thinking it would be funny, you grabbed that sucker and yanked. Or maybe tied it to a string and the other end to a door knob. Your little brother was bleeding profusely, you panicked and are still working on an alibi.

You figured you would run it by us, to see how plausible it sounded.

Last edited by Bergamotichek on Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
joshman445
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject:

JD wrote:
So... in other words...

Your little brother had a loose tooth. Not too bad, but noticable. You... being the big brother... and doing what big brothers typically do, wanted a closer look. Thinking it would be funny, you grabbed that sucker and yanked. Or maybe tied it to a string and the other end to a door knob. Your little brother was bleeding profusely, you panicked and are still working on an alibi.

mbloves L.A.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject:

joshman445 wrote:
JD wrote:
So... in other words...

I did that with his last one, only the string and all were not successful and I walked away in shame of my weakness. My dad then came, tied a string around the base of the loose tooth and just pulled the string ans pulled it out.

This one was not ripe for the picking.
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject:

Your brother is one hard mofo. He's either the next jackass or the next michael corleone.
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject:

JD wrote:
So... in other words...

LMAO

dont worry mblovesla...... we have all been there before with our little brothers.... I remember when i gave my lil cousin a dead leg for the first time when he was three he was crying so badly that i pretended to help him up and just when he was about to feel better i grabbed the other leg and dead legged him again
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: