LAKERS @ Grizzlies ====== 12/27/2015 ====== 3:00 PM PT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject:

a2j1m wrote:
Keep them L's coming. Once we get Ben Simmons y'all won't regret this horrid season. That kid is the next great Laker !!

Or Philly gets our 4 or 5 pick and gets yet another center and we get nothing for this likely to be THE THIRD STRAIGHT TIME IN THREE SEASONS WE HAVE SET A FRANCHISE RECORD LOW FOR WINS. Think about how mind boggling that is. If things keep progressing at this pace, not only will we have missed the playoffs every year since Dr Buss passed, which is more than we did his entire 30 year tenure owning the team, but we will have set futility records for wins every year too.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:54 am    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:
a2j1m wrote:
Keep them L's coming. Once we get Ben Simmons y'all won't regret this horrid season. That kid is the next great Laker !!

Or Philly gets our 4 or 5 pick and gets yet another center and we get nothing for this likely to be THE THIRD STRAIGHT TIME IN THREE SEASONS WE HAVE SET A FRANCHISE RECORD LOW FOR WINS.

Yeah Werd. At some point the perpetual losses mentality has to go and we have to move on.

Anyway, I'm watching my DVR of #Lakeshow on TWsports and they're answering questions from Twitter

Quote:
Q: when the offense has no motion when is it the players fault and when do you say the coach needs to make some changes?

BGJ: Well coach can't play the game. Coach puts the offense in...offense is supposed to flow. It's supposed to move move move. So it's always up to the players to get it done.

Antawn: I know Coach Scott does a great job getting those guys prepared so the players gotta find a way to get it done.

So even the mere suggestion that the coach might need to make an adjustment is too much for folks? I thought making adjustments was part of the damn job? Come on man...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35
Page 35 of 35
Jump to: