Oklahoma City Thunder (19-9) @ Los Angeles Lakers (5-23) - 23/12/2015 - The Official Game Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who's fatter?
Kendrick Perkins
26%
 26%  [ 9 ]
Chuck
50%
 50%  [ 17 ]
Kwamay Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
That topless Thunder fan with the wrestler mask
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 34

HumanVictoryCigar
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:58 pm    Post subject:

yep, EVERYTHING but Byron's fault
HumanVictoryCigar
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:59 pm    Post subject:

driver wrote:
LakerEric wrote:
Drifts wrote:
The_Dynasty24 wrote:
DLO really struggling lately with his shot

he needs to fix that jumper.

You quickly got to the keyboard Byron

I enjoy reading the gamethread comments and different people have different opinions but Drifts is by far the most negative to Russell. I just remember his comment thanking Sacre. I know the dude has an agenda but it's near troll-Russell status. It works though, hook, line, and sinker on lots of posters.

Drifts thinks Byron is a great coach, look at the end of the game thread for last nights game
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:59 pm    Post subject:

driver wrote:
LakerEric wrote:
Drifts wrote:
The_Dynasty24 wrote:

I enjoy reading the gamethread comments and different people have different opinions but Drifts is by far the most negative to Russell. I just remember his comment thanking Sacre. I know the dude has an agenda but it's near troll-Russell status. It works though, hook, line, and sinker on lots of posters.

wow. I don't troll, I just state the truth though. I've said before the draft that Russell needs to work on his jumper... people were mad at me for pointing out the obvious. and now, we are seeing him struggle with his shot, not only struggle,but struggle even with open looks on set shots as well. flame on.
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:00 pm    Post subject:

HumanVictoryCigar wrote:
driver wrote:
LakerEric wrote:
Drifts wrote:
The_Dynasty24 wrote:

Drifts thinks Byron is a great coach, look at the end of the game thread for last nights game

lol... I said Byron is not the best of coaches... but given that it's you, I understand that lack of reading comprehension.
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
HumanVictoryCigar
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:01 pm    Post subject:

Drifts wrote:
driver wrote:
LakerEric wrote:
Drifts wrote:
The_Dynasty24 wrote:

wow. I don't troll, I just state the truth though. I've said before the draft that Russell needs to work on his jumper... people were mad at me for pointing out the obvious. and now, we are seeing him struggle with his shot, not only struggle,but struggle even with open looks on set shots as well. flame on.

nope, total troll
Dave20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:17 pm    Post subject:

Scott is the worst coach in the 4 major sports. I'm at a loss for words.
L.A.T.W
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:24 pm    Post subject:

Dave20 wrote:
Scott is the worst coach in the 4 major sports. I'm at a loss for words.

There isn't much to say. In 60+ years of Lakers basketball Byron is going to go down as the worst Lakers coach of all time.
CamReddish
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:29 pm    Post subject:

Drifts wrote:
driver wrote:
LakerEric wrote:
Drifts wrote:
The_Dynasty24 wrote:

You don't state the truth. Most of your posts are uninformed trolling comments. You acted like it was an accomplishment that JC held Jameer Nelson in check. Lol
CamReddish
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:30 pm    Post subject:

Drifts wrote:
HumanVictoryCigar wrote:
driver wrote:
LakerEric wrote:
Drifts wrote:
The_Dynasty24 wrote:

lol... I said Byron is not the best of coaches... but given that it's you, I understand that lack of reading comprehension.

Personal shot at a poster
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:39 pm    Post subject:

Byron was talking a lot about fatigue and guys being tired and it being a back to back, etc. Big change from Saturday when he was saying they just looked soft and scared. Also a big change from earlier this year in a game where Kobe didn't play:

"I keep hearing about this back to back," said Lakers coach Byron Scott. "To me, that is a bunch of crap. It really is. It's basketball. You come ready to play. I thought our guys gave an effort but I thought their effort was 10 times better. They seemed to want it a lot more than we didn't tonight."
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:44 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
Byron was talking a lot about fatigue and guys being tired and it being a back to back, etc. Big change from Saturday when he was saying they just looked soft and scared. Also a big change from earlier this year in a game where Kobe didn't play:

"I keep hearing about this back to back," said Lakers coach Byron Scott. "To me, that is a bunch of crap. It really is. It's basketball. You come ready to play. I thought our guys gave an effort but I thought their effort was 10 times better. They seemed to want it a lot more than we didn't tonight."

I didn't see the post-game. Was this quote from tonight? So his excuse was they're tired, but he thinks being tired is an excuse? What??

And even if he cannot admit his coaching deficiencies, why can't he acknowledge that they are just out-classed playing OKC? OKC has two of the best players in the game right now, I mean this isn't the 76ers and Byron wasn't saying all this crap after the Sixers loss if memory serves. What on Earth? Is he high? Drunk? What's really going on, seriously....
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:53 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:

I didn't see the post-game. Was this quote from tonight? So his excuse was they're tired, but he thinks being tired is an excuse? What??

And even if he cannot admit his coaching deficiencies, why can't he acknowledge that they are just out-classed playing OKC? OKC has two of the best players in the game right now, I mean this isn't the 76ers and Byron wasn't saying all this crap after the Sixers loss if memory serves. What on Earth? Is he high? Drunk? What's really going on, seriously....

The quote is from the Suns game like a month ago. It was a back to back that Kobe didn't play in. He thought it was a crappy excuse back then, yet tonight he said almost the exact opposite.
CannonBrown
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:33 pm    Post subject:

How is D'angelo shooting bad when hes 4/7 from three? His biggest issue is he can never get into any rhythm. Everytime he starts clicking, Byron decides to bench him. Trying being benched for 16 minutes straight and then attempt to rain all your shots. He's not getting enough minutes plain and simple. And Byron is stunting his growth, its sad to watch
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:53 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:

The quote is from the Suns game like a month ago. It was a back to back that Kobe didn't play in. He thought it was a crappy excuse back then, yet tonight he said almost the exact opposite.

OH I mis-read (prob still mad from the ridiculousness I'd just watched)

Anyway yeah, typical BScott contradiction.

I believe one LG poster said it's as if his quotes are all from a Magic 8Ball...
yuurin98
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:53 am    Post subject:

You know what? This is on me. I started watching when Lakers were down like 11 and they made a run to get their lead. But after they lead by 2 I went away to do some things and when I came back the third quarter was disastrous. I'm sorry for not watching over them until the end of the game.

I love basketball. *Metta voice*
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:04 am    Post subject:

yuurin98 wrote:
You know what? This is on me. I started watching when Lakers were down like 11 and they made a run to get their lead. But after they lead by 2 I went away to do some things and when I came back the third quarter was disastrous. I'm sorry for not watching over them until the end of the game.

When we get that top 3 pick we will forgive you
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40
Page 40 of 40
Jump to: