BESIDE AM 570....... WHICH OTHER AM STATION DO YOU LISTEN TOO

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: BESIDE AM 570....... WHICH OTHER AM STATION DO YOU LISTEN TOO

I HAVE BEEN ADDICTED TO AM 1150 progressive talk.... IN fact I prefer listening to this station more then am 570 especially during the off season....

ED Schultz, stephanie Miller, johnny wendel, randi rhodes, al franken

YOU GUYS ROCK
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject:

I listen on Sirius, but I feel you bro
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:

I listen on Sirius, but I feel you bro

thank god for air america with ed schultz

even in their ads.... "Intellectual Minds Listen to Air America"

Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject:

I'm kind of sad in a way to see more people joining us. The contrarian in me loves being reviled, especially by people with second grade logic and greedy little hearts. Oh to be a liberal! Although it is hard to be associated with such left-wing wackos as Thomas Jefferson and FDR (note the siggy). America really would be such a nice place without them, wouldn't it?
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
I'm kind of sad in a way to see more people joining us. The contrarian in me loves being reviled, especially by people with second grade logic and greedy little hearts. Oh to be a liberal! Although it is hard to be associated with such left-wing wackos as Thomas Jefferson and FDR (note the siggy). America really would be such a nice place without them, wouldn't it?

It most certainly would
Exick
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject:

No it wouldn't. Even though I'm far from conservative, life is boring and even dangerous when everyone is of the same mind. Conservatives and liberals need each other, as much as they hate to admit it.

Anyway, back to the thread topic.
710 ESPN
1540 The Ticket
980 KFWB
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject:

Exick wrote:
No it wouldn't. Even though I'm far from conservative, life is boring and even dangerous when everyone is of the same mind. Conservatives and liberals need each other, as much as they hate to admit it.

710 ESPN
1540 The Ticket
980 KFWB

I would rather have minds that base their logic and decisions through carefull analysis of science, communication, experiments, outcomes, deep thinking and problem solving...

NOT .... decisions based on prayer, religion, fears, lies, junk science, and war. I would be really happy that if these minds never existed
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject:

ESPN Radio NYC - SAS's Show
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Zhengi
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject:

The number 1 radio station in LA, KFI 640.
vandido626
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject:

sports 1540 the ticket

570 ONLY if a laker game is on....other than that I cant stand the shows on there
24KaratGold
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject:

Radio Disney
Kobe>Lebron
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject:

Lakers999 wrote:
Exick wrote:

710 ESPN
1540 The Ticket
980 KFWB

I would rather have minds that base their logic and decisions through carefull analysis of science, communication, experiments, outcomes, deep thinking and problem solving...

NOT .... decisions based on prayer, religion, fears, lies, junk science, and war. I would be really happy that if these minds never existed

Exick is right Lakers999 both sides need eachother to keep the other in check. If the other side didn't exist we would have no army. And yes I know you hate guns but believe me an army is still necessary no matter what age you live in.
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject:

Kobe>T-mac wrote:
Lakers999 wrote:
Exick wrote:

710 ESPN
1540 The Ticket
980 KFWB

Exick is right Lakers999 both sides need eachother to keep the other in check. If the other side didn't exist we would have no army. And yes I know you hate guns but believe me an army is still necessary no matter what age you live in.

that is totally false....not all liberals believe in gun control... and If we had only Liberals i believe we would have a very good army. ALso I dont hate guns entirely... I believe the laws on gun control should be re-examined becuase the harder you make something to sell.... the more the demand their will be on the black market for it... which means increase in gangs, violence etc... I believe in a firm educational system which this administration apparently lost sight of as soon as they entered office.

secondly.... At this point both sides dont need each other because both sides are working off each other.... Its called Corporate Greed.... The demos are cashing in becuase the *cough* Administration is trying to buy their way out of impeachment talks by the time November comes around
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject:

however... I do believe this...

the COnservatives are like the Father... They will you protect you, kill for you, and die for you. Watch you suceed while the weak perish behind you

The liberals are like the mother... they will be their to take care of you, take you to the doctor, feed you, give you money, nurture you as well as take care of your younger brother.

so i guess its true in some way we need BOTH of them in office not just one.... you see the whole administration is conservative so we are only seeing one side
Kobe>Lebron
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject:

Lakers999 wrote:
however... I do believe this...

the COnservatives are like the Father... They will you protect you, kill for you, and die for you. Watch you suceed while the weak perish behind you

The liberals are like the mother... they will be their to take care of you, take you to the doctor, feed you, give you money, nurture you as well as take care of your younger brother.

so i guess its true in some way we need BOTH of them in office not just one.... you see the whole administration is conservative so we are only seeing one side

I was just going to say that. The whole mother and father anology is right on point.
We do need both, but right now Lakers999 you are right we may need a little motherly influence to balance out some of the mistakes that have been made.

About the army thing I disagree. An army run by liberals would basically be a peace corps. I think it would become an army full of UN peacekeepers.
That is another discussion that I dont want to argue about. I like your analogy there. You make some good points.
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject:

I would suggest avoiding the political debate or you're going to hear the rumble that is JD come by and lock this ish up.

On the AM dial, I listen to:

Maybe even in that order.
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:
I would suggest avoiding the political debate or you're going to hear the rumble that is JD come by and lock this ish up.

yea your right.... i should have known better...ill stop
Caron1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject:

710, 1540 and on FM I like Power 106, and KDAY 93.5
The Dagger
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject:

Whatever channel Michael Savage is on. He gets booted off stations every other week.
Quote:

"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward." Franklin D. Roosevelt

Here is a quote to balance yours:

"If you are a conservative at 20 you have no heart....but if you are a liberal at 40, you have no brain" -- Winston Churchill (Who just happened to be a Liberal until around the age of 40 when he started leaning right) LOL

I agree with the poster above. Both sides need each other. It's all about balance. You never want one party to dominate. Because Power corrupts but Absolute power corrupts absolutely. No matter what side you're on.
Caron1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject:

Michael Savage's politics = a disgrace

Michael Savage's rants and personality = the reason 75% of his audience even listens.

Its the people that take him seriously that I worry about.
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject:

The Dagger wrote:

Whatever channel Michael Savage is on. He gets booted off stations every other week.
Quote:

"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward." Franklin D. Roosevelt

Here is a quote to balance yours:

"If you are a conservative at 20 you have no heart....but if you are a liberal at 40, you have no brain" -- Winston Churchill (Who just happened to be a Liberal until around the age of 40 when he started leaning right) LOL

I agree with the poster above. Both sides need each other. It's all about balance. You never want one party to dominate. Because Power corrupts but Absolute power corrupts absolutely. No matter what side you're on.

true.... but right now one side is corrupting, bribing and bullying the other side into believing their own false views
24KaratGold
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject:

uhhh... This is getting a bit political in here....
*cough*JD*cough*
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: