David Alridge reports D'angelo Russell has no idea what to ask Byron in order to improve and is completely lost as a point guard
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bard207
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:34 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Again, I highly recommend listening to WOJ's podcast with Brett Brown. Had me damn begging the FO to hire this guy over Scott.

He spent quite a bit of his time in Player Development for the Spurs and that background is probably why Hinkie hired him.

Do you think that he is affable enough to have been able to handle both the KFT and Player Development simultaneously?
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:38 pm    Post subject:

Bard207 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Again, I highly recommend listening to WOJ's podcast with Brett Brown. Had me damn begging the FO to hire this guy over Scott.

He spent quite a bit of his time in Player Development for the Spurs and that background is probably why Hinkie hired him.

Do you think that he is affable enough to have been able to handle both the KFT and Player Development simultaneously?

He wouldn't have the "Showtime cred" to do it. But he's got more coaching chops in his pinkie finger than Scott.
fiendishoc
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:40 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Bard207 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:

He wouldn't have the "Showtime cred" to do it. But he's got more coaching chops in his pinkie finger than Scott.

I think that's the case for most of the coaches in the league. Did you read that interview with Sam Mitchell? Look how much effort he puts into specific things in development. I'd take him over Byron any day.
Car54
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:16 pm    Post subject:

tnell wrote:
I can't believe some ppl can still sit here and defend Scott lol.

Maybe it's not a defense for scott and it's attack on DLO
Big Game James
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:25 am    Post subject:

You guys are all insane for wanting Byron gone at this point in the season! Thus far, we look like we will be keeping our top 3 protected pick.

Thank you Byron!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13
Jump to: