New record at LG
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:48 am    Post subject:

Boozer is at least twice better than Roy Hibbert.
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
Hammett
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:54 am    Post subject:

I thought a recovered Kobe and Randle plus a revamped roster and the excitement of having a top draft pick would land us a .500 team at best.

I don't think anyone even predicted this would be Kobe's last season.
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:17 am    Post subject:

I guess I should publicly take my lumps too.

I was one of the overly optimistic that was predicting 35 wins with a chance to compete for a playoff spot if everything fell into place. Even supported Scott and defended his abilities to run the team this year ... way too much!

Obviously I was wrong. Disappointed in the team and direction they are going. Getting frustrated with how they are not even competitive any longer. And the young guys are picking up some bad habits and attitudes. IMO an embarrassing acceptance of losing. Never thought I would see this day as a Laker fan.

And probably worst of all is the mentality of ownership, Kupchak and the coaches. No plan for recovery other then fairy tale quick fixes . No consistent systems on either end of the court to set a foundation to build from that I can see. Sorry but "man up" is not a viable plan.

What a complete clusterf**k!

Kind of comical that I still watch though. Never miss a game. what does that say about me
Laker_Dynasty_01
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:46 am    Post subject:

Had hope for about 25-30 wins in early July, but seeing that pic of Kobe over the summer looking about 185 pounds put me back on the tankwagon. Summer league was bad and the preaseason was ominous. First game was the whole season in a nutshell, we saw what the Lakers could be, and then what this season would be.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: