Is Steph Curry A better scorer then Prime Kobe? Call in tonight 6pm est every Mondays 646 787 1972

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NYCDaHype
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:45 pm    Post subject: Is Steph Curry A better scorer then Prime Kobe? Call in tonight 6pm est every Mondays 646 787 1972

I need my Laker Fans to call in because there are alot of ppl who will say Curry smh.. Discussing about the NBA Season, Derek Fisher got fired, is Steph Curry a better scorer then Prime Kobe/Jordan? Talk about NBA 2k16 and the Pro Am Tournament. Call in every Monday nights 6pm Est. 646 787-1972

www.blogtalkradio.com/nycdafuture/2016/02/08/online-nation-gaming-nba2k-live-radio-52
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:01 pm    Post subject:

Steph Curry is a better shooter, but not a better scorer. Prime Kobe could score in every single way imaginable. Over the top of Yao. Posting ip bigger players. Kobe could be quintuple teamed, hacked, & held on the same play and still score. Kobe is hands down the most versatile scoring threat the league has ever seen. So much so that he doesn't have a signature move. He's mastered all of them to such a degree that he's as lethal with it as the original owner of the move. That's why he's so lethal. His bag of tricks is over a hundred deep, whereas other greats are lucky to have 15 in their arsenal.
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: