Mark Jackson & TWolves

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakurluv
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:05 am    Post subject: Mark Jackson & TWolves

I think they would be a great fit for each other. The Wolves have been constructed in somewhat the same mold as GSW when Mark was there. They have good young athletic players, of course there aren't any Thompson or Curry's on their team, but Wiggins, Towns, Rubio is a great start!

I think Mark could round them out into a very competitive group for the future. They have all of the tools to make themselves relevant. KG being there as the Battle-Tested Vet, makes all the difference in the world. I hope it happens for Pastor Mark, it'll be great!

I'd like to see him back in the coaches chair, he'd make a considerable difference for that team. Then once they make it to the playoffs and close to a championship round, they'll fire him and replace him with Luke Walton and all will be right in the world???

Right...LOL
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:06 am    Post subject:

Mark Jackson isn't a good fit anywhere.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:16 am    Post subject:

I would love if they signed M Jackson so he could ruin them.

No offense to him as a person, but his basketball philosophies are mostly outdated
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
The Logo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:04 am    Post subject:

I am praying they sign Mark Jackson so we don't have to actually interview him.
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:45 pm    Post subject:

Minny has to pitch him on their strip clubs to close the deal.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:51 pm    Post subject:

Mark Jackson's next job will say a lot about him.
Certainly seems like a player motivator, who gets the team behind him and to play hard for him (#1 thing you need at the NBA level).

But lets see if it was just GST's talent or truly him that got them to play hard. Seems to be GST showed they didn't play hard for just him. They played just as hard for Kerr only with better schemes and coaching.

It would be interesting to see what he'd be like. One thing about I'll say about him, he hasn't struck me as a Byron type. He's been very very good with bringing along a young player's confidence and game. I think Warriors fans would know better than me, but he gets lumped up with Byron and some other guys and I don't truly think he earned that. He seems to do a good job bringing along Klay and non-stars (at the time). When he got there only Curry was legit.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:18 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
Certainly seems like a player motivator, who gets the team behind him and to play hard for him (#1 thing you need at the NBA level).

But lets see if it was just GST's talent or truly him that got them to play hard. Seems to be GST showed they didn't play hard for just him. They played just as hard for Kerr only with better schemes and coaching.

It would be interesting to see what he'd be like. One thing about I'll say about him, he hasn't struck me as a Byron type. He's been very very good with bringing along a young player's confidence and game. I think Warriors fans would know better than me, but he gets lumped up with Byron and some other guys and I don't truly think he earned that. He seems to do a good job bringing along Klay and non-stars (at the time). When he got there only Curry was legit.

He's a much better communicator than Byron. People draw the parallel with his archaic schemes. He's still a notch above there too, but their "old school" approach is similar so the comparison is valid. Ex: He had Klay Thompson posting up and tried to make Harrison Barnes an ISO player
carlosLisboa
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:06 am    Post subject:

22 wrote:
wolfpaclaker wrote:

He's a much better communicator than Byron. People draw the parallel with his archaic schemes. He's still a notch above there too, but their "old school" approach is similar so the comparison is valid. Ex: He had Klay Thompson posting up and tried to make Harrison Barnes an ISO player

I was extremely disappointed with the report on MJackson turning GSW's locker room into some sort of religious group.
That is a nogo.
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:40 am    Post subject:

carlosLisboa wrote:
22 wrote:
wolfpaclaker wrote:

I was extremely disappointed with the report on MJackson turning GSW's locker room into some sort of religious group.
That is a nogo.

Especially considering he was banging strippers outside the locker room.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:11 am    Post subject:

How religious are KAT/Wiggins?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: