TWC Broadcast

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:23 pm    Post subject: TWC Broadcast

I don't want Worthy back. He is constantly negative against all coaches who werent his buddies back in the day. Byron better not be let back within a block of the studio. The worst part is you can't trust them anymore to give an honest opinion or analysis.

The game of basketball has moved past both of these guys and they are basically bitter old men at this point. I turn off the broadcast when the game ends these days even after a win because listening to these guys is boring or just plain toxic.

Its time to bring in guys that are actually charismatic and know what they're talking about in today's modern NBA. I don't know who we can hire but I don't want guys who are just there for a paycheck. Listening to Antawn Jamison read off stats like they're a grocery list just annoyed the hell out of me.
scoobs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: TWC Broadcast

nickuku wrote:
I don't want Worthy back. He is constantly negative against all coaches who werent his buddies back in the day. Byron better not be let back within a block of the studio. The worst part is you can't trust them anymore to give an honest opinion or analysis.

The game of basketball has moved past both of these guys and they are basically bitter old men at this point. I turn off the broadcast when the game ends these days even after a win because listening to these guys is boring or just plain toxic.

Its time to bring in guys that are actually charismatic and know what they're talking about in today's modern NBA. I don't know who we can hire but I don't want guys who are just there for a paycheck. Listening to Antawn Jamison read off stats like they're a grocery list just annoyed the hell out of me.
I would be ok with a panel of Michael Cooper, Lisa Leslie, Rick Fox, Robert Horry, etc.
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:31 pm    Post subject:

Worthy was getting really tired of the losing, couple that with his bff getting fired - I wouldn't be surprised if Worthy took a year off.

also.... Robert Horry's tongue is too big for his mouth.
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:33 pm    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Worthy was getting really tired of the losing, couple that with his bff getting fired - I wouldn't be surprised if Worthy took a year off.

also.... Robert Horry's tongue is too big for his mouth.

Worthy could have helped by honestly analyzing the situation instead of being Byron's lawyer.
VegasLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: TWC Broadcast

nickuku wrote:

Worthy's celebrations when they beat the Celtics are worth him staying alone.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:35 pm    Post subject:

All right, you've made your point. It doesn't warrant it's own thread.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: