Thanks coach Scott
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:17 pm    Post subject:

Best tank commander of all time. Also, this wouldn't be possible if Stern didn't nix the CP3 deal.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:20 pm    Post subject:

Rivershow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:21 pm    Post subject:

He got us Luke and a top 2 draft pick. I have no more animosity towards him.
frenchbullcho
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:24 pm    Post subject:

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/13233256_1347079295321930_1483106776_n.png?oh=6ae7e1b74510c3d6d8f2a758f790b4e3&oe=573DB834

Not sure if you guys can see the link but here is the Tank Commander's record
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:27 pm    Post subject:

Yes. Thank you for being a horrible coach who had no clue with regards to the game, clock management, player development, public relations and everything else that has anything else to do with being a leader of men. Or boys. Or cats. Or cold blooded animals. Or basically anything with a pulse. Hell, he probably would mess up leading inanimate objects.

On the bright side, props for making me despise yet another member of Showtime.
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:30 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for another pick, Byron. In 50 years when the Lakers are sucking again and the league trends back to walking the ball up, playing two traditional bigs, and taking a max of ten 3 pointers a game again, you'll be the one we call to run the D'Antoni offense with a few of your own creative wrinkles- two seconds or less instead of seven, spotting up at half court on fast breaks instead of those darn 3 pointers, and centers under 6'0 going up against the Yao Mings of that day. Only you could pull it off. #Foxhole #ManUp #SuicidesTillYourIntestinesFallOutAllOverTheGym #RookiesGottaCleanItUp
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:32 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Ok it's annoying to pile on the legendary showtime crew, but Worthy wasn't even excited on TWC tonight!! He's still sad. Damn I coulda used the excited vibes.
Whatev, next season is going to be great!.

Now this I'll comment on; I follow Chris McGee on Instagram and he made two interesting posts. First was before the draft and BGJ wasn't even in his seat yet and McGee was wondering where he was. Then McGee posted a reaction video of the office being happy about the results and BGJ literally just sat there arms folded. Sad. Showtime was when I became a Lakers fan in my own right but those guys need to let it go. Time marches on...

Ya he wasn't even excited in the reaction video. I understand being sad that your friend got fired ; but that feeling is exhasterbated by not understanding how incompetent your friend was! James should have a better grasp of the game than that. And I hate to keep piling on, because nothing was like Showtime(I wasn't born but it's clutched to so many Laker fans hearts). ::sigh:::

Last edited by KeepItRealOrElse on Tue May 17, 2016 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Logo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:33 pm    Post subject:

Too soon.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:44 pm    Post subject:

Philly and Byron Scott agree to 25 year deal.
UCLALakers
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:47 pm    Post subject:

frenchbullcho wrote:
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/13233256_1347079295321930_1483106776_n.png?oh=6ae7e1b74510c3d6d8f2a758f790b4e3&oe=573DB834

Not sure if you guys can see the link but here is the Tank Commander's record

Haha that was my post on Reddit, it sure circulated quickly
SuperboyReformed
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:53 pm    Post subject:

You guys better not be the same ones that were complaining about scott sucking during the RS.

BS did his job and did it well.
I Love LA
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:01 pm    Post subject:

Tank you Byron!
Plaza234
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:01 pm    Post subject:

I'd also like to thank Ryan Kelly, Bob Sacre, Huertas, Nick Young, and any other Laker scrub that I forgot to name for their contribution to the tank.
nash
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:07 pm    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
Philly and Byron Scott agree to 25 year deal.
LOL!
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 12:18 am    Post subject:

Thanks, bye
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:37 am    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
TDRock wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
Ok it's annoying to pile on the legendary showtime crew, but Worthy wasn't even excited on TWC tonight!! He's still sad. Damn I coulda used the excited vibes.

Now this I'll comment on; I follow Chris McGee on Instagram and he made two interesting posts. First was before the draft and BGJ wasn't even in his seat yet and McGee was wondering where he was. Then McGee posted a reaction video of the office being happy about the results and BGJ literally just sat there arms folded. Sad. Showtime was when I became a Lakers fan in my own right but those guys need to let it go. Time marches on...

Ya he wasn't even excited in the reaction video. I understand being sad that your friend got fired ; but that feeling is exhasterbated by not understanding how incompetent your friend was! James should have a better grasp of the game than that. And I hate to keep piling on, because nothing was like Showtime(I wasn't born but it's clutched to so many Laker fans hearts). ::sigh:::

Exacerbated* lol
oldschool32
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:42 am    Post subject:

Not going to lie, Scott played his role to a T. Got Kobe out of here without the players turning on him, or the fans. Then he tanked us to consecutive #2 picks. The tank has been good to us.
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:45 am    Post subject:

tox wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
TDRock wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:

Exacerbated* lol

... I disagree..
petergr
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:47 pm    Post subject:

oldschool32 wrote:
Not going to lie, Scott played his role to a T. Got Kobe out of here without the players turning on him, or the fans. Then he tanked us to consecutive #2 picks. The tank has been good to us.

If the Front office did this intentionally (I am semi-convinced they did because of the 4 yr contract that was really a 2 yr contract)...they hit a home run. They are waaay smarter than people think.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: