Schadenfreude, Lakers style
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldenwest
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:24 pm    Post subject:

I like hard nosed teams. I respect them. With that said, i don't dislike the Warriors, but i'm certainly not going to shed a tear when this Media Darling-good two shoes team ( ) is bounced from the playoffs,

Screw the NBA, I hope OKC and toronto meet in the finals. Serves them right, after what they did to the Lakers with CP3-gate
Smoothness101
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:59 pm    Post subject:

ClutchFans is a good read today.
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 11:31 am    Post subject:

Goldenwest wrote:
I like hard nosed teams. I respect them. With that said, i don't dislike the Warriors, but i'm certainly not going to shed a tear when this Media Darling-good two shoes team ( ) is bounced from the playoffs,

Screw the NBA, I hope OKC and toronto meet in the finals. Serves them right, after what they did to the Lakers with CP3-gate

I plan on watering the flowers on David Stern's grave . . .
cathy78
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:12 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
1 - The Houston Effing Rockets.

Ah, the joys of watching Darryl "Prince of Nerds" Morey and his analytics machine crash & burn! The sweet savor of Dwight Howard's tears as the Rox exit in the 1st round for the 2nd time in 3 seasons! The delicious drollery of a locker room going nuclear whilst everyone involved pretends that all is well!

And it even got better. They signed Mike D'Antoni as coach. I wonder how much defense Harden will play now and how long it takes for Howard to start as a big bench warmer...
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Schadenfreude, Lakers style

Dr. Laker wrote:
7 - The Dubs

Hey, I like GS and I LOVE The Logo, but let's face it - Kerr gets a "genius" tag for walking into a tailor made situation and now we'll get to see the 73 win darlings choke away the WCF. You can't claim a dynasty w/o a threepeat and you cannot threepeat without a back2back. Sorry, Dubs: SoCal still rules!

I stand corrected, for now.

This may still be valid in 2 weeks, however, and if not, we will get to drink Dan Gilbert's tears. Strictly a win-win.
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Schadenfreude, Lakers style

Dr. Laker wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
7 - The Dubs

Hey, I like GS and I LOVE The Logo, but let's face it - Kerr gets a "genius" tag for walking into a tailor made situation and now we'll get to see the 73 win darlings choke away the WCF. You can't claim a dynasty w/o a threepeat and you cannot threepeat without a back2back. Sorry, Dubs: SoCal still rules!

This may still be valid in 2 weeks, however, and if not, we will get to drink Dan Gilbert's tears. Strictly a win-win.
Rather see the Dan gilbert tears tbh but youre correct.

Post of the season btw.
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:32 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
Goldenwest wrote:

pssssst...

Do you know where the bodies are buried?

!...
babyskyhook
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Schadenfreude, Lakers style

Vancouver Fan wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
7 - The Dubs

Rather see the Dan gilbert tears tbh

Yes- much rather see Lebron lose so we don't have to hear how great he is 24/7, and definitely don't want that turd Gilbert to be celebrating a Finals victory.

I'm fine with the Ws. They were so terrible for so long, but still got great fan support, so I respect their fans. Happy to see them taste real success.

And their players seem like a good bunch of guys, especially as opposed to the Cavs, which is a team that's loaded with douches, from top to bottom.

Hoping to see a Ws sweep.
All_Star_Laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: Schadenfreude, Lakers style

babyskyhook wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
7 - The Dubs

Rather see the Dan gilbert tears tbh

Yes- much rather see Lebron lose so we don't have to hear how great he is 24/7, and definitely don't want that turd Gilbert to be celebrating a Finals victory.

I'm fine with the Ws. They were so terrible for so long, but still got great fan support, so I respect their fans. Happy to see them taste real success.

And their players seem like a good bunch of guys, especially as opposed to the Cavs, which is a team that's loaded with douches, from top to bottom.

Hoping to see a Ws sweep.

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Schadenfreude, Lakers style

Vancouver Fan wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
7 - The Dubs

Post of the season btw.

At this point I am ready to distill Gilbert's tears into vodka and have Gilbertinis after the Dubs win.
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Schadenfreude, Lakers style

Dr. Laker wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
7 - The Dubs

Post of the season btw.

At this point I am ready to distill Gilbert's tears into vodka and have Gilbertinis after the Dubs win.
Cheers Doc.
The Logo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: Schadenfreude, Lakers style

Dr. Laker wrote:

7 - The Dubs

Thank you
All_Star_Laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: Schadenfreude, Lakers style

The Logo wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:

7 - The Dubs

Thank you

Gilbertinis, I'm going to try to order that tonight
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Schadenfreude, Lakers style

Dr. Laker wrote:

4 - LeBron's Bald Spot*

Tick . . . tick . . . tick . . . 31 years old and 2 NBA Titles. Kobe had FIVE at age 31. You've still got time, Bronnie, but if Steph's ankle's hold up, you aren't getting one this year, either. Tick . . . tick . . . tick . . .

. . . tick . . . tick . . . tick . . .
chubby_1_kenobi
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:24 pm    Post subject:

I'm curious; if a Laker fan does not taste the sweet and delectable schadenfraude nectar after tonight's game.......can he still call himself a Lakers fan?

Last edited by chubby_1_kenobi on Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Nightbringer
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Schadenfreude, Lakers style

Dr. Laker wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:

4 - LeBron's Bald Spot*

Tick . . . tick . . . tick . . . 31 years old and 2 NBA Titles. Kobe had FIVE at age 31. You've still got time, Bronnie, but if Steph's ankle's hold up, you aren't getting one this year, either. Tick . . . tick . . . tick . . .

It's beginning to form a unique pattern: http://i.4cdn.org/sp/1465617856092.jpg
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Schadenfreude, Lakers style

The Nightbringer wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:

4 - LeBron's Bald Spot*

It's beginning to form a unique pattern: http://i.4cdn.org/sp/1465617856092.jpg

Every loss etches its own groove in his skull.
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:36 pm    Post subject:

chubby_1_kenobi wrote:
I'm curious; if a Laker fan does not taste the sweet and delectable schadenfraude nectar after tonight's game.......can he still call himself a Lakers fan?

Absolutely not! You must drink deeply at the well of our enemy's misery to be called a Lakers fan.
chubby_1_kenobi
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:51 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
chubby_1_kenobi wrote:

Absolutely not! You must drink deeply at the well of our enemy's misery to be called a Lakers fan.

I'll drink to that!
mirak
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:01 pm    Post subject:

chubby_1_kenobi wrote:

You guys are evil.

But if the Lakers aren't winning, at least we can enjoy Lebronze go 2/7 in the Finals.
Wino
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:38 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
Goldenwest wrote:

I was thinking of watering his daughter!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: