Please Delete This Post Anniversary Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1756, 1757, 1758 ... 2024, 2025, 2026  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:37 pm    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
encina1 wrote:
Why was this song in my head this morning?

Because you're going to hell.

Song was stuck in my head all morning. I thought I already was in hell.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
IPK
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:54 pm    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
ElginBaylor wrote:
encina1 wrote:
Why was this song in my head this morning?

Because you're going to hell.

Song was stuck in my head all morning. I thought I already was in hell.

Damnit.

Clicked on it so there is no escape. Have to hear it from beginning to end. "Every whisper, of every waking hour..."
IPK
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:57 pm    Post subject:

This Amy Winehouse song has been on the brain for more than a week.

Therapy seeks me.
IPK
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:57 pm    Post subject:

"That was just a dream..."
IPK
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:59 pm    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
IPhilKobe wrote:
This toothache is a (bleep).

Isn't that the reason for vodka?

Bottle of Vodka? Empty.

Bootle of APple flavvore whiskey? Almost m/t.

This is pain is painful.
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:27 pm    Post subject:

IPhilKobe wrote:
encina1 wrote:
IPhilKobe wrote:
This toothache is a (bleep).

Isn't that the reason for vodka?

Bottle of Vodka? Empty.

Bootle of APple flavvore whiskey? Almost m/t.

This is pain is painful.

Any flavored whiskey? I had no idea you were a woman.

Random trivia not related to IPhilKobe being a female, the distinction between a whiskey and a whisky is the presence of an E in the name of the country of origin.
Shaber
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:37 pm    Post subject:

Solstice!

Lakers depth chart

PG Johnson / Goodrich
SG Bryant / West / Scott
SF Baylor / Worthy / Cooper
PF Mikkelsen / Hairston / McAdoo / Gasol
C Chamberlain / Abdul-Jabbar / O'Neal / Mikan
Shaber
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:43 pm    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:

Random trivia not related to IPhilKobe being a female, the distinction between a whiskey and a whisky is the presence of an E in the name of the country of origin.

Longer name also tends to mean more distillations.

I can't believe I used to prefer whiskey to whisky. This stupidity of youth... All the wasted years...

Lakers depth chart

PG Johnson / Goodrich
SG Bryant / West / Scott
IPK
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:51 pm    Post subject:

s_habe wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:

I can't believe I used to prefer whiskey to whisky. This stupidity of youth... All the wasted years...

This x This x This x This x This x This!
Shaber
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:22 am    Post subject:

IPhilKobe wrote:
s_habe wrote:
Hector the Pup wrote:

[url=http://www.relatably.com/m/img/what the heck-memes/58156829.jpg]This x This x This x This x This x This![/url]

Does not get it.

Lakers depth chart

PG Johnson / Goodrich
SG Bryant / West / Scott
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:06 am    Post subject:

Coworker special friend person introducing me to Scotch.

Previous introduced me to bourbon.

What will next one introduce me to?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:12 am    Post subject:

maybe they are just telling me they need strong liquor to deal with me.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:13 am    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:

That's OK, it's the same damn thing anyways.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:14 am    Post subject:

IPhilKobe wrote:
"That was just a dream..."

Don't you dare, that (bleep) finally got out of my head!
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:15 am    Post subject:

A different and much better song stuck in my head this morning
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:33 am    Post subject:

I am going to write a very long post here for no reason whatsoever just so I can make one really long and pointless URL link. I don't have any reason to do this other than just to see me do it. I have plenty of work to do, get accomplished, but screw it, I can spend a few minutes just writing out useless words. Hell, I get paid to do just that. Might as well do it for a little fun. Is this fun? Maybe that is the wrong word to use. What else could it be? Mindless? Numbing? I used pointless already. Perhaps I will think of other words, but thinking hurts brain. No thinking. Where's that whiskey I was promised? I am starting to appreciate whisky. I was never much of a whiskEy drinker before, but my liver is a (bleep) and needs to be taught a lesson. I have a bottle of bourbon at home that is largely ignored. Too much beEr, which is like water these days for my sobriety. Tonight there will be bEer. Maybe go with something stronger. Strong is what gets me drunk. BeEr just goes through, and I am getting good beer. None of this America crap. Maybe I need to try whisky again. And just have a bottle of whiskEy at my desk. Sip on it throughout the day. Keep a tumbler at my desk. Oh, and finally invest in actual whisky stones. Saw some at the store the other night. I should just do it. Keep some at work, some at home. Do I need a special whisky glass, or will any tumbler do? I am still to the point of splashing it a little with water. I don't have enough hair on my chest to go straight up all the time. Instead, a splash. And the url keeps going. Some people ask me why keep doing this? I reply with "Why not?" But both have valid points. Or no points. Did I mention this was pointless? ElginBaylor knows what I am talking about. He should come up here and tell us about that time he and his friends went to the barn and made out with that cow. It was the night he became a man. I can do this because I have nothing going on today. Finally a day people will leave me alone! Well, at least that is what my calendar tells me. I am sure people will stop by and ruin everything. Which means I should get to it and get work done because I know before too long someone will show up and be an annoying git. "Git" is a funny word. I should bring in more British slurs into my regular vocabulary. "Bloody 'ell!" I think all I need to do to sound British is string together a series of incoherent syllables in a slightly cockney accent. Can't understand a single word of that. Must be all that whiskey. Or whisky. Or pints. Fish and chips. They can't even get the word right. "Chips." That's no chip! Bloody 'ell! Who do they take us for? It's like the whole bloody country just woke up one day and said, "Hey, wouldn't it be funny if we just started talking funny whenever a Yank is around?" It can't be real. Ipsum facto. Did you read that? Likely not. Bloody likely not. When can't I use the word "bloody"? I think it fits everywhere. Bloody fits everywhere. Bloody why not? Bloody bullocks! Bloody fish and chips! Bloody Mary. I don't think I have ever had a Bloody Mary. Tomato juice and vodka and celery? Sounds way too healthy. I want to punish this body. Why be healthy about it? Bloody health. I've had it up to here with your whole "be good to your body" bs! You can't fool me. The bloody Brits already tried and see where that got them. Take your tequila and go back to your precious pyramids, bloody Brit! We don't take too kindly to your foreign tongue here! Speak English or get out! This is Murica! We all have at least six guns on our body at all times. You don't want to mess with us! You're just jealous anyways. The whole world is just jealous. Murica! Bloody Murica! Oh, that sounds too close to home. Bloody Murica. That is very likely what the rest of the world thinks of us. Or you guys. I will be American when it is convenient to me. I think I am starting to annoy myself. Boobs.
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:21 am    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:

If the next one tries to hold a handkerchief over your mouth and nose, just run.
IPK
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:59 am    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
I am going to write a very long post here for no reason whatsoever just so I can make one really long and pointless URL link. I don't have any reason to do this other than just to see me do it. I have plenty of work to do, get accomplished, but screw it, I can spend a few minutes just writing out useless words. Hell, I get paid to do just that. Might as well do it for a little fun. Is this fun? Maybe that is the wrong word to use. What else could it be? Mindless? Numbing? I used pointless already. Perhaps I will think of other words, but thinking hurts brain. No thinking. Where's that whiskey I was promised? I am starting to appreciate whisky. I was never much of a whiskEy drinker before, but my liver is a (bleep) and needs to be taught a lesson. I have a bottle of bourbon at home that is largely ignored. Too much beEr, which is like water these days for my sobriety. Tonight there will be bEer. Maybe go with something stronger. Strong is what gets me drunk. BeEr just goes through, and I am getting good beer. None of this America crap. Maybe I need to try whisky again. And just have a bottle of whiskEy at my desk. Sip on it throughout the day. Keep a tumbler at my desk. Oh, and finally invest in actual whisky stones. Saw some at the store the other night. I should just do it. Keep some at work, some at home. Do I need a special whisky glass, or will any tumbler do? I am still to the point of splashing it a little with water. I don't have enough hair on my chest to go straight up all the time. Instead, a splash. And the url keeps going. Some people ask me why keep doing this? I reply with "Why not?" But both have valid points. Or no points. Did I mention this was pointless? ElginBaylor knows what I am talking about. He should come up here and tell us about that time he and his friends went to the barn and made out with that cow. It was the night he became a man. I can do this because I have nothing going on today. Finally a day people will leave me alone! Well, at least that is what my calendar tells me. I am sure people will stop by and ruin everything. Which means I should get to it and get work done because I know before too long someone will show up and be an annoying git. "Git" is a funny word. I should bring in more British slurs into my regular vocabulary. "Bloody 'ell!" I think all I need to do to sound British is string together a series of incoherent syllables in a slightly cockney accent. Can't understand a single word of that. Must be all that whiskey. Or whisky. Or pints. Fish and chips. They can't even get the word right. "Chips." That's no chip! Bloody 'ell! Who do they take us for? It's like the whole bloody country just woke up one day and said, "Hey, wouldn't it be funny if we just started talking funny whenever a Yank is around?" It can't be real. Ipsum facto. Did you read that? Likely not. Bloody likely not. When can't I use the word "bloody"? I think it fits everywhere. Bloody fits everywhere. Bloody why not? Bloody bullocks! Bloody fish and chips! Bloody Mary. I don't think I have ever had a Bloody Mary. Tomato juice and vodka and celery? Sounds way too healthy. I want to punish this body. Why be healthy about it? Bloody health. I've had it up to here with your whole "be good to your body" bs! You can't fool me. The bloody Brits already tried and see where that got them. Take your tequila and go back to your precious pyramids, bloody Brit! We don't take too kindly to your foreign tongue here! Speak English or get out! This is Murica! We all have at least six guns on our body at all times. You don't want to mess with us! You're just jealous anyways. The whole world is just jealous. Murica! Bloody Murica! Oh, that sounds too close to home. Bloody Murica. That is very likely what the rest of the world thinks of us. Or you guys. I will be American when it is convenient to me. I think I am starting to annoy myself. Boobs.

Fun read. Even this guy approves.
IPK
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:02 am    Post subject:

Don't you dare click on this bloody sentence, encina. #Murica
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:11 am    Post subject:

IPhilKobe wrote:

(bleep) you!
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:12 am    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
encina1 wrote:

If the next one tries to hold a handkerchief over your mouth and nose, just run.

Hey, I'm up for a good time.
IPK
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:30 am    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
IPhilKobe wrote:

(bleep) you!

Oh life, it's bigger
It's bigger than you
And you are not me
The lengths that I will go to
The distance in your eyes
Oh no, I've said too much
I've said enough

That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my condition
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
I haven't said enough

I thought that I heard you typing
I thought that I heard you cringe
I think I thought I saw you fry

Every whisky
Of every whiskEyhour
I'm choosing my confessions
Trying to keep an eye on you
Like a hurt, lost and blinded fool, fool
I've said enough

Consider this
Consider this, the hint of the century
Consider this, the slip
That brought me to my knees, failed
What if all these fantasies come
Flailing around
Now I've said to heck wit pup

I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try

But that was just a dream
That was just a dream

That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
I haven't said enough

I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try

But that was just a dream
Try, cry, why try
That was just a dream
Just a dream
Just a dream, dream
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:16 pm    Post subject:

Oh-hoh-hoh-hoah
Oh-hoh-hoh-hoah
Oh-hoh-hoh-hoah
Oh-hoh-hoh-hoah

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting
Those kids were fast as lightning
In fact, it was a little bit frightening
But they fought with expert timing

There were funky China men from funky Chinatown
They were chopping them up
They were chopping them down
It's an ancient Chinese art
And everybody knew their part
From a feinting, to a slip
And a kickin' from the hip

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting
In fact it was a little bit frightening
But they fought with expert timing

There was funky Billie Chin and little Sammy Chong
He said, here comes the big boss, let's get it on
We took the bow and made a stand
Started swaying with the hand
A sudden motion made me skip
Now we're into a brand new trip

But they did it with expert timing

Oh-hoh-hoh-hoh, ha
Oh-hoh-hoh-hoh, ha
Oh-hoh-hoh-hoh-ha
Keep on, keep on, keep on
Sure enough

Make sure you have expert timing
Kung Fu fighting, had to be fast as lightning...

IPK
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:05 pm    Post subject:

Bleep you.
IPK
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:14 pm    Post subject:

Who wants this?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1756, 1757, 1758 ... 2024, 2025, 2026  Next
Page 1757 of 2026
Jump to: