With all this $ lets not strike out again...

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tilted Brim
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:47 pm    Post subject: With all this $ lets not strike out again...

With all this $ lets not strike out again... Things aren't looking so hot for our beloved Lakers with free agency. With top tier names like Whiteside & Durant electing to not even have a sit down with us is pretty disappointing. However, it seems that Parsons has a bit more interest than I originally thought and it is my understanding that Derozan has agreed to meet with us as well. Whiteside was the apple of my eye

-Samuel L. Jackson & Wyclef Jean Duet 2009 ESPY'S
twisted
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:54 am    Post subject:

Inb4....
kapistedro
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:44 am    Post subject:

lol too late.
etmo
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:03 am    Post subject:

I don't mind striking out, but I mind striking out in such a way that you destroy the future of the team.

Mozgov may suck and he may be overpaid, we don't know for sure, but if you just give him a short contract for 18-20 million, he sucks then you don't pick up his option, and you get to try again. If he doesn't suck you pick up his option, and it's not money wasted -- win win.

What we did is say, "Well, if he sucks we'll be screwed for years and years to come"
lugo175
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:58 pm    Post subject:

every team will overpay in the old NBA salary cap this will be a bargain next couple of years
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: