***Los Angeles Lakers v. Golden State Warriors 7/11/16 Summer League Game Day Thread (7:30 p.m. PST)***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic :: View next topic  
adtz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:10 pm    Post subject:

Fortysixn2 wrote:
LoyalLakerfan44 wrote:
s_habe wrote:
DLO has no business playing in the SL. He is just abusing his opponents.

I think it also leads to a false sense of security among Laker fans in forums such as this one. Like you said he's playing against scrubs and the team is winning against scrubs which means absolutely nothing. When the season begins this team will be tested over the real fire and I'm afraid the results will disappoint many.

You guys kill me. So last season when DLO stunk up summer league it was an indication that he was a bust, now that he's beasting...summer league is pretty much worthless.

And Brent Barry, who cant criticize anything about dlos game hates on him for where he sits on the bench

And when doing highlights worthy says zero when a dlo highlight comes up but as soon as Anthony brown is shown "ahh...the forgotten man". Yeah, we never talk about him because he's horrible.

Listen haters, dlo is for real and coming...either jump on board or get a new team to root for, cuz he's going to be one of the faces of the franchise for the next decade.
real or not is not our said. when the nba season start we will definitely see it from our eyes. And I agree SL is way to judge how they can adapt in nba, but definitely playing well or bad do not mean they will do the same in NBA... last season Dlo never perform well in SL, but he play quite well in nba sesaon, especially after all star break. We had seem many people that play well in SL too but was no where to be the same in nba season, most notable adam morrison.

But I do have high hope for Dlo and sky is his limit. let just enjoy it, regardless is bust or not.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:26 pm    Post subject:

Fortysixn2 wrote:
LoyalLakerfan44 wrote:
s_habe wrote:
DLO has no business playing in the SL. He is just abusing his opponents.

I think it also leads to a false sense of security among Laker fans in forums such as this one. Like you said he's playing against scrubs and the team is winning against scrubs which means absolutely nothing. When the season begins this team will be tested over the real fire and I'm afraid the results will disappoint many.

You guys kill me. So last season when DLO stunk up summer league it was an indication that he was a bust, now that he's beasting...summer league is pretty much worthless.

And Brent Barry, who cant criticize anything about dlos game hates on him for where he sits on the bench

And when doing highlights worthy says zero when a dlo highlight comes up but as soon as Anthony brown is shown "ahh...the forgotten man". Yeah, we never talk about him because he's horrible.

Listen haters, dlo is for real and coming...either jump on board or get a new team to root for, cuz he's going to be one of the faces of the franchise for the next decade.

I tell you what, I live around some serious Laker haters. They're aware of what DLO's doing in Summer League and they're soaking up all the hate they can from BSPN. They look so deflated when I read off some of the tweets from his teammates proving he's not a pariah. The BSPN rhetoric is so easy to shoot down, simply by reading first hand accounts from people attending, looking at what coaches said, watching how his teammates react when he does something phenomenal, and WATCHING HIM PLAY! Haters are gonna hate it even worse soon.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37
Page 37 of 37
Jump to: