Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:36 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
dcastillo wrote:
jodeke wrote:
AJLakerFan wrote:
pmacla wrote:
last nights episode would have been a season ender for most series not the mid way point

Hahahahahaha!! That was the best episode ever and they've had some great episodes! This is my favorite show on TV!!!

Yeah Fiddy Cent produces the show. That's why I had a feeling he'd come back after maybe getting burnt up.

Yea Sunday's show was wow! That scene with him and Andre was crazy too! He's got another show he's doing on the BMF era which I can't wait either!

Yeah he really gets upset when people choose Ghost over him. Killed his son because of that. He got upset with his cousin when he thought she choose a non family member over him.

He's probably going to ask Andre to kill Ghost. Goodbye Andre.

BMF should be interesting. I wonder if he's also going to have a part in it? He's giving some Black actors the opportunity to display their talent. Might see MoneyMay in it.
LOL!

I moved to Atlanta in highschool at the height of the bmf reign so I'm looking forward to that no doubt! I can see money may in something since they cool again supposedly there rumors on camron being in either power or bmf show which I think would be good too considering he killed the Rico role in paid in full
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:06 am    Post subject:

Damn why Ghost have to do that?
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:12 pm    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
Damn why Ghost have to do that?

The 30 second rule finally caught up him.
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:36 am    Post subject:

Ghost kills Lobos only to have his bodyguard revealed as the real drug lord.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
AJLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:25 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

Yep, I wasn't expecting that little nugget in the writing. Pretty good, hahaha! That was a good scene with him and Angela during the break up. That ish felt real, hahahaha!!
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:40 pm    Post subject:

AJLakerFan wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Yep, I wasn't expecting that little nugget in the writing. Pretty good, hahaha! That was a good scene with him and Angela during the break up. That ish felt real, hahahaha!!

30 Second Rule

Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:47 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
AJLakerFan wrote:
jodeke wrote:

30 Second Rule

Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

The rule is still in place then. His bodyguard has the same or more power than Lobos.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:20 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
AJLakerFan wrote:
jodeke wrote:

30 Second Rule

The rule is still in place then. His bodyguard has the same or more power than Lobos.

Yeah, but the rule applies to Angela. Those in the criminal realm can't afford to have loving relationships because it compromises them. So now that he's broken up with Angela, and is separated from Tasha, there are fewer things that will be getting in the way of his being a better criminal. He get's to concentrate on just being the best criminal he can be.

That quote is from Robert DeNiro in "Heat" btw...
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:34 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
AJLakerFan wrote:
jodeke wrote:

30 Second Rule

Yeah, but the rule applies to Angela. Those in the criminal realm can't afford to have loving relationships because it compromises them. So now that he's broken up with Angela, and is separated from Tasha, there are fewer things that will be getting in the way of his being a better criminal. He get's to concentrate on just being the best criminal he can be.

Angela is between a rock and a hard place. She's hurting and she's a woman. Will "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" become a part of the equation?

Tommy told him right. He wouldn't be able to wake up next to Angela every morning and lie to her on a daily basis and do what has to be done in the criminal world.

Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:41 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
AJLakerFan wrote:
jodeke wrote:

30 Second Rule

Angela is between a rock and a hard place. She's hurting and she's a woman. Will "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" become a part of the equation?

Tommy told him right. He wouldn't be able to wake up next to Angela every morning and lie to her on a daily basis and do what has to be done in the criminal world.

The European previews for the next episode are longer and more revealing than the American previews, so without giving too much away - I'll just say that Angela is going to be forced to rely on Ghost for help, not the other way around.
AJLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:41 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
AJLakerFan wrote:
jodeke wrote:

30 Second Rule

The European previews for the next episode are longer and more revealing than the American previews, so without giving too much away - I'll just say that Angela is going to be forced to rely on Ghost for help, not the other way around.

Yep, they are going to have to help each other get out from under what they've gotten themselves into, imo.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:51 pm    Post subject:

Tasha needs some mouth Huggies.

Prayer Doesn't work.

Fifty? Why?

Ghost. Everything to Lose.

Tommy. Buzzed Now. Forever unforgiven.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:41 pm    Post subject:

Naturi Naughton is the only member of 3LW still active as far as I know. I haven't heard anything about Adrienne Bailon or Kiely Williams,

USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:36 pm    Post subject:

Is Ghost about to make a ricin cigarette? I saw him eyeing KGBeast's pack.

Also great to see Steve Kerr back on the show.
IPK
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:43 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
AJLakerFan wrote:
jodeke wrote:

30 Second Rule

Link?
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:01 pm    Post subject:

IPhilKobe wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
AJLakerFan wrote:
jodeke wrote:

30 Second Rule

Link?

New Episodes

WARNING. When I've provided that link to those without robust online protections they've said they experienced popunders and viral warnings. So make sure you're using an antiviral program, adblocker, and Spybot and Spywareblaster for your safety. I've used the site for a couple years without a single issue, but I've robust protections. Everyone should be using the above at bare minimum.

Of the multiple links, I preference Vodlocker and VidBull.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:16 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
IPhilKobe wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
AJLakerFan wrote:
jodeke wrote:

30 Second Rule

Link?

New Episodes

WARNING. When I've provided that link to those without robust online protections they've said they experienced popunders and viral warnings. So make sure you're using an antiviral program, adblocker, and Spybot and Spywareblaster for your safety. I've used the site for a couple years without a single issue, but I've robust protections. Everyone should be using the above at bare minimum.

Of the multiple links, I preference Vodlocker and VidBull.

We talked about the antiviral programs. I have the same one you have . I don't download the site because I want the suspense. I have Power on record in case I miss the showing. I had DTV option that would switch to the program. The upgrade only has record option. Looking forward to tonight "Don't Go"

Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:23 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

We talked about the antiviral programs. I have the same one you have . I don't download the site because I want the suspense. I have Power on record in case I miss the showing. I had DTV option that would switch to the program. The upgrade only has record option. Looking forward to tonight "Don't Go"

Tonite's episode does a good job of finally lending some insight into how all the fractured relationships are likely to coexist moving forward. There will be some interesting bedfellows in the future.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:49 pm    Post subject:

Boring episode:

Tyreke get's an education.

Angies a Slut.

Tasha is gangsta.

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy.
Vic5150
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:19 pm    Post subject:

Tariq is officially a dumber teen character than Dana Brody which means he's the dumbest teen character in the history of cable television. I honestly wished he would've gotten smoked in that living room. Angie jumping right back into bed with Knox is perplexing to say the least, unless she just straight dumps him on some rebound type deal. At least the episode set up some things for the final third of the season and the things at the end with Knox was an unexpected twist.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:33 pm    Post subject:

Vic5150 wrote:
Tariq is officially a dumber teen character than Dana Brody which means he's the dumbest teen character in the history of cable television. I honestly wished he would've gotten smoked in that living room. Angie jumping right back into bed with Knox is perplexing to say the least, unless she just straight dumps him on some rebound type deal. At least the episode set up some things for the final third of the season.

The look on Angela's face said she has an agenda. So does Knox.

Two episodes left. Lots to tie up. If the writers are as good as the ones who wrote The Night Of they'll wrap leaving enough suspense to bring people back next season, if there is one.

Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:01 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Vic5150 wrote:
Tariq is officially a dumber teen character than Dana Brody which means he's the dumbest teen character in the history of cable television. I honestly wished he would've gotten smoked in that living room. Angie jumping right back into bed with Knox is perplexing to say the least, unless she just straight dumps him on some rebound type deal. At least the episode set up some things for the final third of the season.

Two episodes left. Lots to tie up. If the writers are as good as the ones who wrote The Night Of they'll wrap leaving enough suspense to bring people back next season, if there is one.

It's already renewed for 2 more.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:44 am    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Vic5150 wrote:

It's already renewed for 2 more.

Thanks for the info. Fiddy got something going.

rak_90046
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:06 pm    Post subject:

One second, he has a Russian accent, next an American accent.
rak_90046
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:15 pm    Post subject:

BTW, whatever that guy is from.. Terrible Russian accent I bet, the guy from Dexter, who they killed off, can do better. Jim Norton, anytime he's on, he's too funny, even in the serious parts.. In the confession box and the killing scene. Classic.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11
Jump to: