POWER
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vic5150
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:40 pm    Post subject:

rak_90046 wrote:
BTW, whatever that guy is from.. Terrible Russian accent I bet, the guy from Dexter, who they killed off, can do better. Jim Norton, anytime he's on, he's too funny, even in the serious parts.. In the confession box and the killing scene. Classic.

He's supposed to be Serbian. I'd bet that's because Serbia has an accent harder for Americans to place. I'm a cynic though so.....
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:29 pm    Post subject:

rak_90046 wrote:
BTW, whatever that guy is from.. Terrible Russian accent I bet, the guy from Dexter, who they killed off, can do better. Jim Norton, anytime he's on, he's too funny, even in the serious parts.. In the confession box and the killing scene. Classic.

Callan Mulvey is Australian. He plays a Serbian in this and a Russian in BvS. He's a good actor but he's obviously been typecast as a villain. He was a villain in Winter Soldier as well.
rak_90046
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:50 pm    Post subject:

Its the same like Russian. Part of the Slavic language.
Vic5150
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:29 pm    Post subject:

Just wanted to pass along that if you have the Starz app you can catch the episodes early. As in midnight eastern time early.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:55 pm    Post subject:

Vic5150 wrote:
Just wanted to pass along that if you have the Starz app you can catch the episodes early. As in midnight eastern time early.

I'll watch it after the Packers vs Vikings game. Also, anyone watching Gotham? It premiers tomorrow. Got it on record also.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:46 pm    Post subject:

Spoilers for tonight.

A lot of characters acting monumentally stupid. Tariq as usual. But Tasha joined the stupid club, ratting out Ghost for the second time for no reason whatsoever. Dumb ass. What is she even doing? Then you have Tommy killing Ruiz, stopping the perfectly enacted plan to take Millan down, because what...he's tight with Milan now?

Now that recording is out there, and I can only assume that it's going to linger around ominously next season.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:54 pm    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
Spoilers for tonight.

A lot of characters acting monumentally stupid. Tariq as usual. But Tasha joined the stupid club, ratting out Ghost for the second time for no reason whatsoever. Dumb ass. What is she even doing? Then you have Tommy killing Ruiz, stopping the perfectly enacted plan to take Millan down, because what...he's tight with Milan now?

Now that recording is out there, and I can only assume that it's going to linger around ominously next season.

BOOOOOOOOOO ON SPOILERS ......

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:15 pm    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
Spoilers for tonight.

I think Tommy may have made a mistake telling Ghost where he left the body. I bet Ghost tracks down the body, grabs the recording, and still has his dirt on Milan.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:24 pm    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
Spoilers for tonight.

I think Tommy may have made a mistake telling Ghost where he left the body. I bet Ghost tracks down the body, grabs the recording, and still has his dirt on Milan.

The Euro previews answer that question and everyone will be very surprised as to who ends up as allies and who ends up as enemies!
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:47 pm    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
Spoilers for tonight.

Did he tell Ghost where the body was? I only heard him say he killed Ruiz.

Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:20 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Dominator wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
Spoilers for tonight.

Quote:
Ghost: "Tommy, Where's the Body?"

Tommy: "Where's the Body? It's under the 'L.I.E' where I left it. Who gives a eff about the body? I told you, one more time, and Milan was going to kill me, and you look at me in the face and you said you weren't"

I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:05 am    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Dominator wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
Spoilers for tonight.

Quote:
Ghost: "Tommy, Where's the Body?"

Tommy: "Where's the Body? It's under the 'L.I.E' where I left it. Who gives a eff about the body? I told you, one more time, and Milan was going to kill me, and you look at me in the face and you said you weren't"

Thanks Aussie. I have it recorded. That took me right to it.

KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:16 pm    Post subject:

not feeling this show much anymore. every character got stupid.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:31 am    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
not feeling this show much anymore. every character got stupid.

I have to admit that I'm disappointed that they decided to have characters that were previously shown to be as smart and shrewd and Angela and Tasha and all of a sudden have them swallow stupid pills. And it's made even more glaring by the fact that the took the previously dumbest character, Tommay, and all of a sudden activated a few of his brain cells.
Vic5150
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:23 pm    Post subject:

All I'll say about this season finale is you realize how close rock bottom is to the top.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:01 pm    Post subject:

I don't know if anyone's watching but it's getting better and better. Twists and turns, infidelity, murder, you name it Power has it.

pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:51 am    Post subject:

It is gonna be a wild last 3 episodes saw the creator say that no one is safe
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:22 am    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:

Tommy found his father.

Tasha giving it up again.

Will Ghost and Angela hook up again?

Kanan killing his partner to save Tariq

Dre gotta go down.

Ghost may be the leader of the pack but Tommy's really holding things together. He's a stone cold killer.

I don't see anything breaking up the friendship of Ghost and Tommy.

There are so many things going on it would take up half a page if I listed them.

I see enough for a 5th season.

Side note Naturi Naughton puts La La Anthony to shame for looks in their nude scenes.

pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:02 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
pmacla wrote:

Tommy found his father.

Tasha giving it up again.

Will Ghost and Angela hook up again?

Kanan killing his partner to save Tariq

Dre gotta go down.

Ghost may be the leader of the pack but Tommy's really holding things together. He's a stone cold killer.

I don't see anything breaking up the friendship of Ghost and Tommy.

There are so many things going on it would take up half a page if I listed them.

I see enough for a 5th season.

Side note Naturi Naughton puts La La Anthony to shame for looks in their nude scenes.

Kinda shocked she had a nude scene this season considering she was pregnant during filming.

adding in the Jimenez cartel last night is a whole new plot twist

Serbs, Jiminez cartel, Feds, ex-Feds and even Proctor there are alot of loose ends to clear up in 3 episodes
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject:

with Tommy's dad having mob ties will be interesting to see how that plays out and if Tommy needs backup in a war if the mob will have his back
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:55 am    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:
with Tommy's dad having mob ties will be interesting to see how that plays out and if Tommy needs backup in a war if the mob will have his back

Tommy's a no back down guy. If he goes to war Teresi will most likely use his mob influence to back his son. He runs things from jail and has the connections.

Proctor's a puzzle. He probably has the tape as a backup. If he tries to use it he may be the one the creator's talking about. Tommy doesn't like him anyway, he may do the deed, you know he's a stone cold killer.

You know Kanan will be there, he's the producer.

You have to consider Ghost and Tommy both returning. The addition of Larenz Tate gives Ghost a new path. He may flip and go straight. He's always wanted to be a business man. That may be the reasoning behind the cartel telling Tommy they want him without Ghost. James may willingly step aside and go straight. Hence out of the drug business without dying.

Ghost may have started as the shows star but IMO Tommy has moved to #1.

pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:07 pm    Post subject:

It wouldnt shock me if they kill Angela, reason being if she is no longer a Fed she wont go after Ghost and I cant see her ever getting back with Ghost, that being the case once she exposes Sandoval what purpose will she have on the show
AJLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:28 pm    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:
It wouldnt shock me if they kill Angela, reason being if she is no longer a Fed she wont go after Ghost and I cant see her ever getting back with Ghost, that being the case once she exposes Sandoval what purpose will she have on the show

Once Tasha started smashing his attorney, all bet are off on Ghost trying to get back with Angela.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:55 pm    Post subject:

AJLakerFan wrote:
pmacla wrote:

Once Tasha started smashing his attorney, all bet are off on Ghost trying to get back with Angela.

I envision Ghost going legit, hooking up with Simon Stern, Angela bringing down Sandoval, getting her job back as AD, Tommy becoming the drug king in place of Ghost. James has to be legit to stay alive. The cartel wants him out of the game.

Angela still wants James's head.

He told Tasha he didn't leave his family he left her, she''s moved on already.

adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:39 pm    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:

I agree.....her character appears to be heading in the direction of irrelevancy.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 7 of 11
Jump to: