Have you made up your mind about who you'll vote for, for President?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Have you made up your mind about who you'll vote for, for President
YES
86%
 86%  [ 51 ]
NO
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
STILL A TOSS UP
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 59

Gatekeeper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:22 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Gatekeeper wrote:
The predictable crooked one, not the bat-guano crazy one.

Especially since she is not as "crooked" as the GOP(stoppingly stupid) work so hard in an attempt to convince everyone she is.

"Crooked" as in White House carpet-stealing, former carpetbagger NY senator, who "knows nothing" about e-mailing classified national security docs to her own private server, "I swear your honor" crooked. In other words, a typical veteran Chicago politico, but you know better about that than I do, DMR.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:57 pm    Post subject:

Clock is ticking LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:53 pm    Post subject:

Bump....The clock is ticking. LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:05 pm    Post subject:

Still not sure, I have been spending time weeding through the propositions but haven't gotten to actual people yet.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:20 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Still not sure, I have been spending time weeding through the propositions but haven't gotten to actual people yet.

Propositions are very important. Not many really read understand and make intelligent decisions on them

But I don't see how making a decision on a candidate would be delayed by proposition decisions.

unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:21 pm    Post subject:

The Liar is leading the Kook...!
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:51 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:

Which liar?

venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:52 am    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:

Yeah, the easy thing to answer is who I won't be voting for.
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:08 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
unleasHell wrote:

Which liar?

The one that had a hand in four Americans being killed in Benghazi!
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:27 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
jodeke wrote:
unleasHell wrote:

Which liar?

Oh I thought you may have been talking about this liar.

We counted: Donald Trump lied at least 58 times during the first presidential debate.

He kept fact checkers busy.

LINK

Benghazi was/is witch hunt. It's disgusting that Republicans politicized the deaths of Americans. They spent more investigating Benghazi then they did 911. I don't remember any investigation spending as much. Again to use the deaths of Americans for political purposes is disgusting.

venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:55 pm    Post subject:

I wouldn't blame Benghazi on Clinton, that is an Obamadoggle. And the cost of investigations increased a lot in 15 years. Imagine how much Watergate would cost today.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:15 am    Post subject:

Have you made up your mind? Clock's ticking. LINK

frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:58 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
unleasHell wrote:
jodeke wrote:
unleasHell wrote:

Which liar?

We counted: Donald Trump lied at least 58 times during the first presidential debate.

LINK

Benghazi was/is witch hunt. It's disgusting that Republicans politicized the deaths of Americans. They spent more investigating Benghazi then they did 911. I don't remember any investigation spending as much. Again to use the deaths of Americans for political purposes is disgusting.

at least he didn't break any laws, cost Americans lives and put the security of this country in jeopardy. But Trump is the "bigger" liar? puh-lease.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:47 pm    Post subject:

It should but doesn't boggle the mind how people are still hung up on Benghazi and emails. They're such a crock. It's the typical political ploy playing to the minds of those who want to believe something and don't look at the entire picture. They don't like the nose so the face is ugly. Beautiful cheeks, eyes, mouth go unnoticed.

If those are the reasons to vote Trump over Clinton, IMO, they're misguided reasons.

I don't want the nuclear codes in the hands of the most narcissistic, homophobic, misogynistic, Islamophobic, xenophobic idiot I've ever seen.

The man goes off if chided on tweets. Can you imagine how he'd react to a foreign leader who speaks about him in a unflattering manner? puh-lease

unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:13 pm    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
unleasHell wrote:
jodeke wrote:
unleasHell wrote:

Which liar?

LINK

at least he didn't break any laws, cost Americans lives and put the security of this country in jeopardy. But Trump is the "bigger" liar? puh-lease.

Everyone I know who has money and has worked hard to earn it, is for Trump, while the minimum wage crowd likes that the Democrats give them free stuff, like healthcare, and money!

I suspect that this is the reason that Trump is losing here, but I could be wrong.

So I would like ALL home owners who are for Hillary, pul-lease chime in here...
Conker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:18 pm    Post subject:

Don't be a chump! Vote for Trump! 👌
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:21 pm    Post subject:

I don't want to vote for Hilary. she's a lying, murderous, raape victim intimidating, POS. But (now this sounds trivial) Trump is so stupidddd. He can't even speak coherently, he should have demolished Hilary. He's out here disagreeing with his VP nominee. That excuse for the vagina grabbing statement - JUST STUPID. damn
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:22 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
unleasHell wrote:
jodeke wrote:
unleasHell wrote:

Which liar?

LINK

Everyone I know who has money and has worked hard to earn it, is for Trump, while the minimum wage crowd likes that the Democrats give them free stuff, like healthcare, and money!

I suspect that this is the reason that Trump is losing here, but I could be wrong.

If you watched the debate last night you could surmise people are voting for Hillary because Trump is a nut job. Would you want him to have the nuclear codes, standing behind Kim Jong-un sniffing?

The Brain
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:46 pm    Post subject:

I'm voting for Jeff Johnson, the man you know.
DLong13
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:09 pm    Post subject:

Ya know, after I watched that Trump tape I was disappointed like most everyone else, and even more so after his attempt to apologize and minimize what he said. We need someone who isn't hesitant to completely speak their mind, nor be apologetic for what they say afterward. Say what they mean, mean what they say, and let the chips fall where they may.

This is the hero we need, and who will be receiving my vote...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mn-SHMtwkmE/maxresdefault.jpg
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:51 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
unleasHell wrote:
jodeke wrote:
unleasHell wrote:

Which liar?

LINK

I hate to break it to you, but it isnt the minimum wage crowd pushing Hillary over the top. It is the educated, successful cohort that is carrying her.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:05 am    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
unleasHell wrote:
jodeke wrote:
unleasHell wrote:

Which liar?

LINK

I suspect that this is the reason that Trump is losing here, [b]but I could be wrong.

So I would like ALL home owners who are for Hillary, pul-lease chime in [/b]here...

I have been working since I was 16 and have never taken a hand out in my life. I'm a Homeowner, educated and do quite well for my family. I find your comment not only intellectually dishonest but also quite insulting.

Your post is loaded with innuendo assuming Trump is losing because the people on this site are poor and not educated or do not work hard, it's pretty pathetic.

And no, Donald is losing because he's a misogynistic, racist, elitist, lying, con man who pays no taxes.

Last edited by lakerjoshua on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
LakerSanity

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:12 am    Post subject:

^Don't insult him personally, no need. It's just reflects that he has bought into the Republican propaganda machine. Trump isn't the first Republican to call the democratic base one full of free loaders. The irony is that, %-wise, the democratic base, the same one voting for social welfare programs, tends to be more highly educated per capita than the Republican base. However, its pretty easy to say "of course someone would vote for a liberal, they want free stuff!" In this election cycle, above all, it should be no surprise that this statement is just another lie thrown into the mix. The bigger lie, of course, stems from the fact that when Republicans have the ability to dip into the country's purse, they spend just as much, if not more, than Democrats do. The party of hypocrisy.

Twitter: @DeleteThisPost
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:50 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
It should but doesn't boggle the mind how people are still hung up on Benghazi and emails. They're such a crock. It's the typical political ploy playing to the minds of those who want to believe something and don't look at the entire picture. They don't like the nose so the face is ugly. Beautiful cheeks, eyes, mouth go unnoticed.

If those are the reasons to vote Trump over Clinton, IMO, they're misguided reasons.

I don't want the nuclear codes in the hands of the most narcissistic, homophobic, misogynistic, Islamophobic, xenophobic idiot I've ever seen.

The man goes off if chided on tweets. Can you imagine how he'd react to a foreign leader who speaks about him in a unflattering manner? puh-lease

The emails are something that people should be hung up on. They represent a potential threat to our national security. They can say nothing sensitive was lost, but those who want to believe that will and those that don't want to believe it won't. But the potential threat is there. Foreign governments seem to have relative ease hacking into our systems, it is much easier with a cheaply set up server. Be there real damage or not, it is highly irresponsible and something that should be considered when evaluating an elected official. If she is going to be so loose with that information, who is to say she would be different with more sensitive information? It is something one has to ask.

And it seems you have little understanding of how the nuclear codes work.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:59 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
jodeke wrote:

The emails are something that people should be hung up on. They represent a potential threat to our national security. They can say nothing sensitive was lost, but those who want to believe that will and those that don't want to believe it won't. But the potential threat is there. Foreign governments seem to have relative ease hacking into our systems, it is much easier with a cheaply set up server. Be there real damage or not, it is highly irresponsible and something that should be considered when evaluating an elected official. If she is going to be so loose with that information, who is to say she would be different with more sensitive information? It is something one has to ask.

And it seems you have little understanding of how the nuclear codes work.

You make a good point VLF however, if you apply that logic you must also apply it to Trump and his relationship with Putin. Imho, being a propaganda puppet to Putin (proven) is far worse than (possibly/unproven) having an email server hacked.

(I know you don't like either however some might get the idea you have a biased against Hillary)
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7
Jump to: