Watch 'My own mom rear ended me on my harley!'

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxsicrokerxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:27 pm    Post subject: Watch 'My own mom rear ended me on my harley!'

Quote:
Mom warns son to watch out for idiots

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Video-Mom-warns-son-to-watch-out-for-idiots-9233149.php

(nothing graphic, just explicit)
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:22 pm    Post subject:

at first i thought this was you who got rear ended by your mom. LOL

dont know man... whatever my mom did i dont think I can use that kind of language towards my mom
xxsicrokerxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:35 pm    Post subject:

999 wrote:

dont know man... whatever my mom did i dont think I can use that kind of language towards my mom

Yeah I know. I'd be pissed, but I certainly wouldn't say that toward my mom.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:36 pm    Post subject:

999 wrote:

Does your mom know about your vehicular shenanigans?
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:42 pm    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
999 wrote:

Thanks for the visual of 999's mom peeing on her ex boyfriends car door handles... Ewe.
Gellollo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:36 am    Post subject:

Multiple news station channels are asking permission to use the video lol
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:13 am    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
999 wrote:

Yes and I was grounded all summer for it
Gatekeeper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:59 am    Post subject:

Thanksgiving dinner just got interesting this year.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:23 am    Post subject:

A few points of context. Kent is a blue collar working class town midway between Seattle and the HUGE shared Army and Airforce base south of Tacoma (JBLM). Kent has more in common with towns in Oklahoma than it does with Seattle (And looks more like towns in Oklahoma too). So there is a very good chance that the guys new Harley purchase was the result of a years long savings regimen and the culmination of pursuit of a dream. Another point of interest is that Washington is one of 2 states that does not require insurance for motorcycles. So while many folks finance their motorcycles elsewhere, a lot of people here purchase their outright because (moronically) they can save a lot by going without insurance. Many will purchase liability insurance( even though it's not required) but leave the bike itself uninsured against damages. The guys gut reaction makes me tend to believe that his bike might not have been covered for damages (since it doesn't take much damage to a bike for an insurance company to declare it a total loss). So if your bike is new, like this guys, a total loss declaration could leave you with not enough money to replace, nor necessarily enough to properly repair. I can see somebody being pretty upset in that scenario.
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:23 am    Post subject:

xxsicrokerxx wrote:
999 wrote:

Yeah I know. I'd be pissed, but I certainly wouldn't say that toward my mom.

Same
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:42 am    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
A few points of context. Kent is a blue collar working class town midway between Seattle and the HUGE shared Army and Airforce base south of Tacoma (JBLM). Kent has more in common with towns in Oklahoma than it does with Seattle (And looks more like towns in Oklahoma too). So there is a very good chance that the guys new Harley purchase was the result of a years long savings regimen and the culmination of pursuit of a dream. Another point of interest is that Washington is one of 2 states that does not require insurance for motorcycles. So while many folks finance their motorcycles elsewhere, a lot of people here purchase their outright because (moronically) they can save a lot by going without insurance. Many will purchase liability insurance( even though it's not required) but leave the bike itself uninsured against damages. The guys gut reaction makes me tend to believe that his bike might not have been covered for damages (since it doesn't take much damage to a bike for an insurance company to declare it a total loss). So if your bike is new, like this guys, a total loss declaration could leave you with not enough money to replace, nor necessarily enough to properly repair. I can see somebody being pretty upset in that scenario.

i get it... but i still wont cuss out or at my mom.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:23 am    Post subject:

999 wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:

i get it... but i still wont cuss out or at my mom.

Same.
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:48 pm    Post subject:

Watching an episode of "Brain Games" the other day, it was on how our brain shuts out many stimuli that aren't needed for whatever our current concentration is at the moment. they reported that many motorcycle accidents occur when they are making a left with drivers keep going straight because our brains are focused on looking for other cars, not necessarily bikes and when asked they genuinely didn't see them.

Not that I think this was the case here, looks like maybe she was texting or something and wasn't looking up (if I had to guess) but thought that was interesting.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:56 pm    Post subject:

lakeshow03 wrote:
Watching an episode of "Brain Games" the other day, it was on how our brain shuts out many stimuli that aren't needed for whatever our current concentration is at the moment. they reported that many motorcycle accidents occur when they are making a left with drivers keep going straight because our brains are focused on looking for other cars, not necessarily bikes and when asked they genuinely didn't see them.

Not that I think this was the case here, looks like maybe she was texting or something and wasn't looking up (if I had to guess) but thought that was interesting.

He also came to a complete stop at a yield sign for no reason. You almost never have an excuse for rear ending someone but the motorcyclist seemed to be out to lunch himself.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: