Fall Mall Massacre - Washington State (5 Dead)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:45 am    Post subject: Fall Mall Massacre - Washington State (5 Dead)

Quote:
Authorities are still searching for the gunman, who is believed to have acted alone and was last seen armed with a rifle after four women and a man were fatally shot Friday night at a shopping mall about 65 miles north of Seattle. The weapon has since been recovered, officials said.

At the news conference this morning, Mount Vernon Police Lt. Chris Cammock said authorities do not know the name of the suspect, who has been described as a Hispanic male with "dark hair" in his late teens to early 20s wearing black clothes, based on surveillance footage obtained from inside the mall.

The suspect was last seen walking toward Interstate 5. His whereabouts are currently unknown and police appealed to the public for help. Investigators released screen grabs of the suspect from the surveillance footage.

Macy's Massacre
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
Hammett
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:55 am    Post subject:

He got away?

Jesus.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:04 pm    Post subject:

Hammett wrote:
He got away?

Jesus.

Yeah, he's still on the loose, and it'll be like trying to find a needle in a haystack with the limited information they have. The Hispanics who end up in a Rural(ish) area like Burlington, usually filter into the area through the farms country in central and eastern Washington. If he's left the area (likely) then they may never find him.
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:11 pm    Post subject:

I hope the police find him and Completely slaughter him
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:48 pm    Post subject:

Caught him alive and in custody.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:57 pm    Post subject:

He's not Hispanic, as was originally reported.

From Turkey, but no clear motive yet.

I wonder if the victims had anything in common.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:03 pm    Post subject:

Damn Hispanics got blamed again....can't even catch a break.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:06 pm    Post subject:

http://komonews.com/news/local/sheriffs-office-person-of-interest-arrested-in-cascade-mall-shooting
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:09 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
The suspect in the deadly Washington state mall shooting has been charged with five counts of first-degree murder.

Arcan Cetin made a brief appearance in Skagit County District Court on Monday. The 20-year-old was advised of the charges he faces by Judge David Svaren, who set the next hearing in the case for Oct. 26.

Bail was set at $2 million. Cetin's public defender, Keith Tyne, made no statements.

His stepfather, David Marshall, told reporters after the hearing that Cetin "has had mental health issues that we have been working on him with."

Charged - 5 Counts of Murder
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: