Chinanu Onuaku Brings Back The Underhanded Free Throw

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lakerfan 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:17 pm    Post subject: Chinanu Onuaku Brings Back The Underhanded Free Throw

SuperboyReformed
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:03 pm    Post subject:

good for him. i am in total agreement with rick barry on this, as much of an a$$ as he can be. and i'm rather extreme on this point. i don't think you technically belong in the nba unless you can shoot 80% free throws in actual games. too many regular joe players can do this, of all different age, heights, and weights.

if you can't shoot 80% with the regular form, do it underhanded. there is no reason not to. you are costing teams games, big moments, etc by not doing so. and yes, shaq is included. even though he did indeed deliver in crucial moments more often than not. but not 80%. in one year, just about any nba player can accomplish this, even if you are shooting 40% right now.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:39 am    Post subject:

I'm glad somebody finally did it! Looks good. Many more players should adopt this
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: