A story about a pick up basketball game I just played

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yuurin98
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:25 am    Post subject: A story about a pick up basketball game I just played

I'm sorry if this is the right place to say it but I have nowhere to express my anger right now.

You could ignore this post or lock it up as I'm only expressing my frustration, treat me as a twelve year old kid if you want to.

Just now I was playing pick up at an outdoor basketball court, and then this mofo came in and play basketball with me and my brother.

He was acting rudely and laughs maniacly at my misses. When he pulled up at the free throw line and made the shot over my younger brother he calls himself Kobe Bryant and I finally lost my mind.

...and no I did not fought him, although I did "accidentally" hit his head with a pass while he was going to the place where people inbound the ball without noticing

Long story short, I hit a couple of three-pointers (about 5 if I'm not mistaken) and one of them being hitting a long range near mid-court bomb and it swishes through the net... Damn I feel like I want to kill him when he calls himself Kobe Bryant, so yeah you could say I've got that killer instinct

Ultimately I bring the team to 7-7 (The team to first score 8 points wins) while my team has only 3 players when his has 4... but yeah I clanked the game winning basket and we couldn't cover all 4 of them so they took the win.

I love basketball. *Metta voice*
SuperboyReformed
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:47 am    Post subject:

this just sounds like normal stuff.
LakersFTW
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:05 am    Post subject:

HAha cool story! but I think it's pretty normal as well

How many of us did the whole "3..2..1...KOBE!!!" shot when throwing away paper towels? LOL...I messed around a lot, I usually go with "kobe!" for fadeaways.."Duncan" for bank shots..."the dream" for some post layup...or "curry!" for some ill advised 3 pt behind the 3 pt line rare make

I'm a Sun Yue fan!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: