View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:40 am    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Ziggy wrote:
Watching GSW last night, it's just unprecedented that an MVP would join a team that good. I don't think it really hit me until last night. KD could have just put on a giraffe costume and ran around aimlessly out there and it still would've been a blowout.

Lakers will stop there wrath when we start to get it all together, The Warriors don't scare me if there 3 ball doesn't fall they are gonna have a chance to lose games.

They are more than a 3PT team. Did you see all the open looks at the rim they had? They move exceptionally well without the ball. Clean, decisive cuts all while the ball is moving side to side. We picked the right era to rebuild because they're going to be contenders for at least another 4 or 5 years.

Meanwhile teams like the Clippers are never going to get a championship because of them.....
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:09 am    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Ziggy wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Ziggy wrote:
Watching GSW last night, it's just unprecedented that an MVP would join a team that good. I don't think it really hit me until last night. KD could have just put on a giraffe costume and ran around aimlessly out there and it still would've been a blowout.

Lakers will stop there wrath when we start to get it all together, The Warriors don't scare me if there 3 ball doesn't fall they are gonna have a chance to lose games.

They are more than a 3PT team. Did you see all the open looks at the rim they had? They move exceptionally well without the ball. Clean, decisive cuts all while the ball is moving side to side. We picked the right era to rebuild because they're going to be contenders for at least another 4 or 5 years.

Meanwhile teams like the Clippers are never going to get a championship because of them.....

I was going to say, the Clippers can be opportunists and still have a chance if Curry has another ankle injury, like the Rockets when MJ retired. But you know what? The Warriors as a team have evolved so much that I think they can still win it all without him. If Curry goes down they have another MVP capable of stepping up. Too many shooters, too many playmakers, too much depth, coaching. Yeah, it's over for the Clippers.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:11 pm    Post subject:

Here is the question, what if Durant signed with the Lakers this offseason....so you roll out Russell, Clarkson, Durant, Deng & Mozgov....it closes the gap a lot.
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:22 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Here is the question, what if Durant signed with the Lakers this offseason....so you roll out Russell, Clarkson, Durant, Deng & Mozgov....it closes the gap a lot.

We could go down the what-if rabbit hole all day:

What if there was no trade veto?

What if we never traded for Nash?

What if we hired Phil Jackson instead of MDA?

I think this was the Summer that the front office fully embraced the rebuild. Not even getting free agents to come in for a meeting had to be a slap-in-the-face reality check for them. My point is, there's no point looking backwards.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:27 pm    Post subject:

GSW has started an arms race. If they are as dominant as we think they'll be, there would be some superstars who realize their team isn't gonna get pass GSW and join up. Cavs should try their best to get Blake for Love. Demarcus might force his way to the Knicks
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33
Page 33 of 33
Jump to: