Laker Film Room's [GoldenThroat] Gives His Ideal Lakers' Starting Five
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rek
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:02 pm    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
@GT I didn't post in your breakdown threads but I watch them all, sometimes 2 or 3 times. Brilliant stuff and you're a star, keep it coming. We all love and appreciate, learn and grow closer to the game through your words.

@EP So Happy to see you back on LG. Haters gonna hate but you've always been my dude. Even when you're wrong

LG feels whole again.

I want to echo what lakerjoshua already put into perspective. You both have my gratitude as well (GT & emplay). My step-father really enjoys watching GTs breakdowns. He was a high school hoops and soccer coach when he lived in SoCal. Coming from that background, he feels that GTs take on the team (coaches and players alike) is really just spot on. I feel the same and we talk about our favorite team even more now as a result. All of the time and effort is appreciated.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:31 pm    Post subject:

Rek wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
@GT I didn't post in your breakdown threads but I watch them all, sometimes 2 or 3 times. Brilliant stuff and you're a star, keep it coming. We all love and appreciate, learn and grow closer to the game through your words.

@EP So Happy to see you back on LG. Haters gonna hate but you've always been my dude. Even when you're wrong

LG feels whole again.

I want to echo what lakerjoshua already put into perspective. You both have my gratitude as well (GT & emplay). My step-father really enjoys watching GTs breakdowns. He was a high school hoops and soccer coach when he lived in SoCal. Coming from that background, he feels that GTs take on the team (coaches and players alike) is really just spot on. I feel the same and we talk about our favorite team even more now as a result. All of the time and effort is appreciated.

I appreciate the kind words from both of you, and give your step-father a nod of respect from one SoCal, high school hoops coach to another.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:23 am    Post subject:

emplay wrote:
ITunes isn't taking care of their end working on it

fyi...everything appears good on the iTunes side now.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:27 am    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
Rek wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:

LG feels whole again.

I appreciate the kind words from both of you, and give your step-father a nod of respect from one SoCal, high school hoops coach to another.

I find that your efforts are most accurate when they support my armchair opinions. When they run counter or disprove my claims, I really question the need for these videos
emplay
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:29 am    Post subject:

yeah, it was a setting or two in soundcloud that needed fixing, thanks for being persistent on it
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:52 am    Post subject:

Enjoyed the podcast

Nick Young at SF, interesting. It might be a necessity since Randle and Mozgov are not good shooters outside of the paint

Ingram bringing up the ball with JC and DLo on the wings is intriquing since neither of them have a PG mentality, though good passers
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: