The JULIUS RANDLE Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 731, 732, 733 ... 1534, 1535, 1536  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:34 pm    Post subject:

anpherknee wrote:
https://youtu.be/6t0sh_dUVnw?t=4s

its lit tho

i'm okay with russell over-dribbling so as long as Young or Lou don't touch the ball.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:25 pm    Post subject:

There's another longer scrimmage vid that Lakers nation put up the other day too
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:31 pm    Post subject:

anpherknee wrote:

its lit tho
Lol Nance is guarding Randle from 15 feet away, same as Chandler.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:32 pm    Post subject:

tox wrote:
anpherknee wrote:

its lit tho

And it's the same way Randle guarded him on the other end lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:32 pm    Post subject:

tox wrote:
anpherknee wrote:

its lit tho

Unfortunately the memo is out to the rest of the nba.
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:37 pm    Post subject:

Golden_Emperor_24K wrote:
Lou and Nick in the same lineup means less shots/ball control for Russell. Those guys don't move the ball. They just wanna shoot it everytime they touch it.

I really don't like Lou and Nick in there together. Luke did it in the preseason and it didn't look good. I have to give Young credit for becoming a better team player though.

I thought the minutes Randle got at the 5 didn't look too good either. Seems like Luke is forcing something that just isn't there.
justsomelakerfan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:42 pm    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:
Lou and Nick in the same lineup means less shots/ball control for Russell. Those guys don't move the ball. They just wanna shoot it everytime they touch it.

I really don't like Lou and Nick in there together. Luke did it in the preseason and it didn't look good. I have to give Young credit for becoming a better team player though.

I thought the minutes Randle got at the 5 didn't look too good either. Seems like Luke is forcing something that just isn't there.

I don't know about spending time on DLO-Lou-Nick for too long in practice, but if Randle becomes a better defender, having him work on playing the 5 in practice isn't a bad idea. Just because it doesn't work once doesn't mean you completely abandon it, especially when there's a young player learning how to play that spot.
KobeRe-Loaded
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:58 pm    Post subject:

Randle should definitely be looking over his shoulder with Thomas Robinson making the team. Just saying.
#11/08/16 America became GREAT again
#Avatar-gate
Jim99187
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:15 pm    Post subject:

KobeRe-Loaded wrote:
Randle should definitely be looking over his shoulder with Thomas Robinson making the team. Just saying.

agreed. the only thing randle does better is going coast to coast while Robinson brings energy/hustle and better defense

Black should be worried tough and not randle as Robinson will get backup Center mins
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:24 pm    Post subject:

Jim99187 wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:

agreed. the only thing randle does better is going coast to coast while Robinson brings energy/hustle and better defense

Black should be worried tough and not randle as Robinson will get backup Center mins

Randle's also a better passer, iso creator, jump shooter, and FT shooter while being 4 years younger.
anpherknee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:06 pm    Post subject:

Rivershow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:31 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Jim99187 wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:

Randle's also a better passer, iso creator, jump shooter, and FT shooter while being 4 years younger.

Lol exactly. It's ridiculous to think Robinson is a threat to Randle. Nance is a threat to Randle, Robinson is a threat to Black. I know some people have a low opinion of Randle but get back to reality.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:58 pm    Post subject:

Rivershow wrote:
Jim99187 wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:

Lol exactly. It's ridiculous to think Robinson is a threat to Randle. Nance is a threat to Randle, Robinson is a threat to Black. I know some people have a low opinion of Randle but get back to reality.

Yeah, that jumped the shark a bit right there.
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:38 pm    Post subject:

Jim99187 wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:

With his favorable contract, I wonder if Black has positive trade value now. He's a tad more expendable now that we have T-Rob (though I do like Tarik a lot and would miss him if he were traded).
matigol
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:04 am    Post subject:

Jim99187 wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GJeROY_F6Q

T-Rob is an underrated passer and full of speed c2c. Randle has more talent though
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:11 am    Post subject:

Jim99187 wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:

lol
lakerican
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:49 am    Post subject:

Yeah, I suppossed TRob is a threat to Randle, Black and even Nance wearing those street clothes...
tnell
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:05 am    Post subject:

Rivershow wrote:
Jim99187 wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:

This. First it was ppl wanting Huertas to start and now it's Randle should "watch his back" because of TRob lol.
HumanVictoryCigar
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:38 am    Post subject:

if Julius is looking past Nance and is worried about TRob... we're in HEAP big trouble!
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:48 am    Post subject:

I wonder if some people are just trolling at this point. Randle worried about T Rob? Get back to reality please.

And Randle has outplayed Nance in pre-season so I doubt he's worried about him either.
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:56 am    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:

They haven't even played a real game yet. We don't know if Randle can play the 5, and the only way to find out is to give him minutes there.

It's already apparent that there is going to be a ton of keyboard coaching this year and over critical words about the staff. They have made it clear that this year is about development and not wins. That means they are going to try a lot of different things from rotations to what position the players play. They can only find out what works and what doesn't from trying it in the games. Nobody will like every move they make but let's keep that in mind when they do something we don't want or expect.
Gimme_the_rock
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Looking outta the window, watching the asphalt grow ...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:07 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
tox wrote:
anpherknee wrote:

its lit tho

Unfortunately the memo is out to the rest of the nba.

Which is why Junior just kills me wit his reluctance to take the open J.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:46 am    Post subject:

KobeRe-Loaded wrote:

Right, because just what we need is a guy who can't do anything offensively, make FTs, pass the ball or play defense. Robinson is a fringe player for a reason. But LG elevated Upshaw to God-like status, so it is no surprise.
dao
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:50 am    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
I wonder if some people are just trolling at this point. Randle worried about T Rob? Get back to reality please.

And Randle has outplayed Nance in pre-season so I doubt he's worried about him either.
No. Nance had two bad games but otherwise has played great defense and solid offense.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:52 am    Post subject:

dao wrote:
MJST wrote:

No. Nance had two bad games but otherwise has played great defense and solid offense.

And Randle has still outplayed him in the pre-season.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 731, 732, 733 ... 1534, 1535, 1536  Next
Page 732 of 1536
Jump to: