Have you made up your mind about who you'll vote for, for President?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Have you made up your mind about who you'll vote for, for President
YES
86%
 86%  [ 51 ]
NO
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
STILL A TOSS UP
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 59

the association
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:10 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
LakerSanity wrote:
^Don't insult him personally, no need. It's just reflects that he has bought into the Republican propaganda machine. Trump isn't the first Republican to call the democratic base one full of free loaders. The irony is that, %-wise, the democratic base, the same one voting for social welfare programs, tends to be more highly educated per capita than the Republican base. However, its pretty easy to say "of course someone would vote for a liberal, they want free stuff!" In this election cycle, above all, it should be no surprise that this statement is just another lie thrown into the mix. The bigger lie, of course, stems from the fact that when Republicans have the ability to dip into the country's purse, they spend just as much, if not more, than Democrats do. The party of hypocrisy.

Not to mention the fact that the blue states are the net payers and the red states the net receivers in the grand giveaway game.

Nothing gets in the way of the loudest Republican supporters voting against their own interests time and time again. Certainly not the facts, anyway ...
cisternachyli
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:50 pm    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
I don't want to vote for Hilary. she's a lying, murderous, raape victim intimidating, POS. But (now this sounds trivial) Trump is so stupidddd. He can't even speak coherently, he should have demolished Hilary. He's out here disagreeing with his VP nominee. That excuse for the (private lady parts) grabbing statement - JUST STUPID. damn

Who did she murder?
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:18 pm    Post subject:

cisternachyli wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
I don't want to vote for Hilary. she's a lying, murderous, raape victim intimidating, POS. But (now this sounds trivial) Trump is so stupidddd. He can't even speak coherently, he should have demolished Hilary. He's out here disagreeing with his VP nominee. That excuse for the (private lady parts) grabbing statement - JUST STUPID. damn

Who did she murder?

Donald Trump.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:53 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
cisternachyli wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:

Who did she murder?

Donald Trump.

Over and over and over again. Only Donald is not a convincing zombie, his makeup wears off when the coke wears off.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:12 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
cisternachyli wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:

Who did she murder?

Donald Trump.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:56 am    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
jodeke wrote:
cisternachyli wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:

Who did she murder?

Donald Trump.

Over and over and over again. Only Donald is not a convincing zombie, his makeup wears off when the coke wears off.

Donald said he'd agree to drug testing before the last debate. Said Hillary may be using PED's. I wonder if he knows how long coke stays in your system?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:08 pm    Post subject:

LINK

Wednesday 10/26th/2016. 12 days before our first female President.

GET OUT AND VOTE.

Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:42 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
LINK

GET OUT AND VOTE.

This will be one of the most significant days in womens' history since your son officially became a senior citizen, second only to that time you taught Mavis Beacon how to type.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:44 am    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
jodeke wrote:
LINK

GET OUT AND VOTE.

This will be one of the most significant days in womens' history since your son officially became a senior citizen, second only to that time you taught Mavis Beacon how to type.

May a thousand fleas build their nests in your pubic and anus areas.

Last edited by jodeke on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:03 pm    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:

You make a good point VLF however, if you apply that logic you must also apply it to Trump and his relationship with Putin. Imho, being a propaganda puppet to Putin (proven) is far worse than (possibly/unproven) having an email server hacked.

(I know you don't like either however some might get the idea you have a biased against Hillary)

While I find both candidates unift to be President, I really hope you do not believe Trump has a relationship with Putin. I can't believe anyone would actually believe Putin would consider an idiot like Donald Trump worthy of a relationship. Putin is not a good dude, likely even fits the definition of evil...but he is not stupid.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:18 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:

You make a good point VLF however, if you apply that logic you must also apply it to Trump and his relationship with Putin. Imho, being a propaganda puppet to Putin (proven) is far worse than (possibly/unproven) having an email server hacked.

(I know you don't like either however some might get the idea you have a biased against Hillary)

While I find both candidates unift to be President, I really hope you do not believe Trump has a relationship with Putin. I can't believe anyone would actually believe Putin would consider an idiot like Donald Trump worthy of a relationship. Putin is not a good dude, likely even fits the definition of evil...but he is not stupid.

I suppose my term "relationship" was misplaced because you're 100% right, Trump is way too dumb to be in cahoots with Putin on a level that Trump would have an equal footing. You'll also notice in the next sentence I call him a propaganda puppet.
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:21 pm    Post subject:

The DNC and Podesta emails were definitely hacked by Russia and Putin, yet we are certain that no hackers every accessed Hillary's private server with worse protection.
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:23 pm    Post subject:

cisternachyli wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:

Who did she murder?

Vince Foster among 60+ other possible individuals. Google the clinton body count
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:58 pm    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
cisternachyli wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:

Who did she murder?

Vince Foster among 60+ other possible individuals. Google the clinton body count

You hold her responsible for the weakness of a man? Suicide is a weakness owned by the individual.

Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:30 pm    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
cisternachyli wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:

Who did she murder?

Fact-Checking the Clinton Body Count Rumor

Quote:
White House deputy counsel Vince Foster committed suicide on the night of 20 July 1993 by shooting himself once in the head, a day after he contacted his doctor about his depression. A note in the form of a draft resignation letter was found in the bottom of his briefcase a week after his death. (Note that this letter was not, as is often claimed, a "suicide note"; it was Foster's outline for a letter of resignation.) Foster cited negative Wall Street Journal editorials about him, as well as the much-criticized role of the counsel's office in the controversial firing of seven White House travel office workers.

On 10 October 1997, special prosecutor Kenneth Starr released his report on the investigation into Foster's death, the third such investigation (after ones conducted by the coroner and Starr's predecessor, Robert B. Fiske) of the matter. The 114-page summary of a three-year investigation concluded that Foster shot himself with the pistol discovered in his right hand. There was no sign of a struggle, nor any evidence he'd been drugged or intoxicated or that his body had been moved.

If Foster had been murdered or if unanswered questions about his death remained, Starr would have been the last person to want to conclude the investigation prematurely. Or are we to believe Kenneth Starr is part of the cover-up, too?

Each one is pretty soundly debunked.
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:18 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:

At a minimum he's not a hawk on Russia (it used to be the Democratic party wasn't either), which puts him ahead of Hillary on that front IMO.

Yeah, I voted for Stein. Hillary is a foreign policy disaster waiting to happen.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/11/02/trump-clinton-daisy-ad-nuclear-stupid-wars-glenn-reynolds/93119692/

https://www.thenation.com/article/hillarys-hawks-are-threatening-war-against-north-korea/
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:50 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:

Trump's own words
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:58 pm    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
adkindo wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:

Trump's own words

And you believe him? He's boasting and lying like he does about his wealth and his [hand] size. He's never even met Putin. Unless Vlad is a big Miss Universe fan.
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:07 pm    Post subject:

greenfrog wrote:
Dominator wrote:
adkindo wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:

Trump's own words

And you believe him? He's boasting and lying like he does about his wealth and his [hand] size. He's never even met Putin. Unless Vlad is a big Miss Universe fan.

Wow. You're actually using "he's lying" as a defense? He's lying about having a relationship with Putin or lying about having never met him. Either way he's lying about something. Which should come as a surprise to no one since he's the most dishonest presidential candidate in our history.

And you have no idea if he's ever met Putin or not.
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:15 pm    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
Dominator wrote:
adkindo wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:

Trump's own words

Wow. You're actually using "he's lying" as a defense? He's lying about having a relationship with Putin or lying about having never met him. Either way he's lying about something. Which should come as a surprise to no one since he's the most dishonest presidential candidate in our history.

And you have no idea if he's ever met Putin or not.

I know there's no evidence of it.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:20 pm    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
adkindo wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:

Trump's own words

Trump's own words.

Donald Trump denies he's ever met Putin despite someone called Donald Trump once saying he had
'I don't know Putin. He has said nice things about me'

LINK

slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:25 pm    Post subject:

To me, Trump is like a supervillain from the movies. He gains support by being charismatic and even funny, but there's nothing funny about a narcissist being our president. When W was president I thought that the GOP couldn't possibly do any worse. Well, they have now with Trump. They've gone from a crook, to a B-list actor with pre-Alzheimer's, to a dyslexic wanna-be cowboy to a reality show star who is a living embodiment of everything that was wrong with the 1980s.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:47 pm    Post subject:

Trump talks out of both side of his mouth. How his followers are conned so easily is beyond me.

Two links above one him saying he has a relationship with Putin the other saying he doesn't know Putin. And he calls Hillary a liar!

venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:34 pm    Post subject:

Well Hillary is a proven liar, so at least Trump is correct about one thing.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:41 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Well Hillary is a proven liar, so at least Trump is correct about one thing.

Isn't Trump also a proven liar? Fact Check has him out lying her.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7
Jump to: